Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Is DoFlamingo really a Tennryubito ?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

58 46.03%
  • No

10 7.94%
  • He simply has ties with someone from WG

35 27.78%
  • Other

23 18.25%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 712 Discussion/ 713 Prediction

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 712 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    At least those speculations will stop, that Doflamingo is a member of the D... Hopefully.
    well not so sure about that - i think that the "D" could have some deep connection with the tenryubito. They could be of the same country, they could be traitors. Well it will be revealed when we know just what exactly the WG is hiding (must be a reaaally fearsome secret or else the whole history erasing stuff, killing a whole island thing,.... would be a little bit over the scale.)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I love how oda creates DF powers… and how in a unique way he gives a natural counter to that … its funny … For Perona ..Usopp … and now for Violet its sanji .. hahaha

As for Doflamingo being Celestial dragons… His connections to top were indicated so many times… and his comments on “children raised in different environment” during the marineford war… all makes sense…

But isn’t that laws conclusion only … there could be some additional things … We have seen DD as kid attending Roger’s execution, right?? Celestial Dragon’s kid attending that execution!! May be that's the time he fled away!!!

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

That's going to be a damn interesting chapter!

I had some doubts about Doflamingo being somehow connected to Gorosei, but him being one of Tenryubito himself... That's quite a surprise and it will change the entire Arc completly. Especially for Luffy and his friends.

Also what Marines are going to do? We remember that when Tenryubito is in danger he can call an Admiral from Heradquaters... So what's going to happen?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

This does not make sense! You know, whenever Sanji fell for a woman, she refused him. He only refused Lola.. well, now it looks like Violet could eventually fall for him. I have a feeling that she's gonna end up badly or no.2 refused on Sanji's list.

Cool story twist, I must say. DD a Tenryubito? Another reason for Luffy to beat the fuck out of him. Fujitora could interfere and hold off Doflamingo, Law will run away, most likely to the underground to Robin and Usopp. Sanji could end up fighting Trebol, as many of others, including me, had said in the past.

So who's up for next chapter to be the start of C Block? I think we will see more of the scene at Green Bit's beach, then the story will move onto Luffy's part of story - the tournament, and by the end of chapter it would not be half bad to see either Kinemon's doing or DD's crew arriving at Thousand Sunny. Or the place where she was supposed to be, because it is highly probable that in the ship there was a "fairy" which did let Nami & co know about Doflamingo family's whereabouts, therefore make them run away.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Inb4 Blonde Gorosei is Jokers daddy.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

As for DD's reaction to what Law claimed.... It seems people of Dressrosa do not know the background of their King.... And if this thing comes out in public it will not be good for him... If Kaidou /underground come to know about it.. may be he will not have upper hand in his dealings

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Woman from Dressrosa seems to be special.
    About her devil fruit I wonder how she can use it to ko people.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

k-dom
    Well, if it's something like telephathy, then it enables you to affect your opponent's brain to some extent, thus she might be able to make brain stop their conciousness for some time. Maybe she might cause the same effect as when Luffy uses his CoQ Haki. At least I've got it this way after reading spoilers.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I was not totally wrong for Sanji : Violet isn't part of the CP0. But well she is with Dofla...
    I think Sanji doesn't really get caught, or it would have been difficult for him to call Law (waiting tomorow to have more informations about that).

But now I'm even more interested in Luffy. I'm sure DD's family spotted him a long time ago and are making up something, maybe by allying with Jesus, to catch Luffy.
    Also we know DD is interested in Luffy. Maybe it's because as DD is a Tenubyto (!!!!!) he wanted to catch the man who raised infront of them.
    Also I would never have imagined the DD would have been a Tenrubyto but you guys are right, it was written.

Aaaaaaa can't wait tomorrow...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Who'd have thought Sanji's annoying thing for women could prove useful hehe

Nice chapter again, as I suspected, the Marines had no idea about all this stuff and have been fooled by the WG... And what's more, as some members speculated about, it seems DD is either the son of a king/tenryubito, nice nice, would explain how he became the king of Dressrosa I suppose

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GomuGomuNoBigBoner View Post
    So, if Doflamingo's a celestial dragon, how come he looked all screwed up as a child. =D
    Hint: He is unlike the rest of them. How do I know that? I read the manga. :-P
    He played around, maybe he fought with Vergo, there are several possible reason for his appearance a a kid.

Interesting development, not sure where it's going from here on though. Fujitora seems to be the current deciding factor in who is gonna come out alive and free from here on. Hopefully he doesn't see ranks and names also.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakazuki apologizing is gonna be epic, though i wonder how he and fujitora knows about being fooled. Law is really an idiot,then. However,dd shouldn't be a tenryubito,he is rather protected by one of them,imo.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Hint: He is unlike the rest of them. How do I know that? I read the manga. :-P
    He played around, maybe he fought with Vergo, there are several possible reason for his appearance a a kid.

Interesting development, not sure where it's going from here on though. Fujitora seems to be the current deciding factor in who is gonna come out alive and free from here on. Hopefully he doesn't see ranks and names also.
    He could be the unofficial son of a Tenryubito though, and somehow his father loved his mother or something like that ?

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Sakazuki apologizing is gonna be epic, though i wonder how he and fujitora knows about being fooled. Law is really an idiot,then. However,dd shouldn't be a tenryubito,he is rather protected by one of them,imo.

Because according to the spoiler, Cp0 told the people to stay quiet about Dofla not resigning as a shiki til 3 in the afternoon. Law told DD that they would leave Ceasar at Green Bit at 3 in the afternoon - so if the spoiler is true and i got it right, it's something like "oh hey Marines, don't touch DD, he is a shiki afterall" - if the information would have been revealed earlier, Law & the Strawhats would have known too.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Inb4 Blonde Gorosei is Jokers daddy.
    I had bet for the baldy:

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    This has been my prediction about it:

I think all the connections and influence and privileges he has, gets explained if he's a son of one of the Gorosei guys (he doesn't have to be the one in the pic, it could be any). And if it's confirmed it would answer all written questions. But there is a difference and a tension between a guy like Doflamingo and the Gorosei guys: while the first want to conquer the One Piece, the later ones want to eliminate/disappear/keep hidden the One Piece. So if this prediction would be true, it would means that Doflamingo's past would be like the past about the powerful prince (idk if 'dolphin' is the right word in english) that wanted a different destiny than the one his father wanted for him. I think, in that way, the prediction matches with all we know about him at the moment.

Now with the CP0 appearing in this arc, the whole thing is becoming much more interesting... The flasback about Doflamingo will be a major issue, pretty informative about so many important things.... Can't way, f***
    Now, I don't think is necessary DD being a son of the Gorosei guys, since his Teryubito condition explains most of the hints we had about him. But still it's possible.

To me the big question is why a Teryubito wants the One Piece?
    Last edited by ukimix; June 25, 2013 at 08:45 AM.

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast