Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Is DoFlamingo really a Tennryubito ?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

58 46.03%
  • No

10 7.94%
  • He simply has ties with someone from WG

35 27.78%
  • Other

23 18.25%
Thread Closed
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 712 Discussion/ 713 Prediction

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 712 Discussion/ 713 Prediction

Hello guys !
    At first, good chapter to everybody !

Then, hell it's a good one . It show the true heart of SH with Sanji.

Miwak said Luffy had the most dangerous ability on this ocean : make everybody follow him. But I'm sure the crew has it, and Sanji reveals it by making Violet trust him (I think it's a little bit fast how she changed her mind ).
    So another competitor for the new nakama place ! She seems more valuable than Toy soldier or Rebecca since they seem to love their country, what is not Violet's feeling. But I'd more bet on a gnome. Well it's another chapter ^^

Now I'm sure that there is a plan in the Coloseum to capture Luffy -I'm pretty sure it will fail ; last arc he was caught and I didn't like it! Violet is the second person to tell about the all stalking SH thing, so they are also going to attack the Boat and maybe follow Zoro & Franky in the Flower Field, or will try to stop them before they arrive.

I can't wait to see Luffy fighting...

Then for DOFLAMINGOOOOOOO

Ha ! I love this guys. We'll never stop to surprise us ! FOr sure Oda's story is in his mind since the beginning. And now it's sure Dofla has a really HUDGE connection to the Gorosei/Tenrubyto, and this link is not totally known by Marines.

First we know that he is really smart. It's not given to any Pirate (look at Luffy...). His commentary about the point of view on justice and lot of stuff make us understand that he had a good education.
    Second he has an awesome DF, and I'd bet his family/gorosei gave him, to make him the guy who "pulls the strings".
    Third he has a kingdom. A Pirate who is also a King. It's not given to anyone (hankock's country is not part of WG, am I wrong?) to have this status. As someone said, Marines arrested a Shishibukai who tried to become the king of Alabasta.
    Fourth, he has strong connection with other Pirates and also with CP0/WG/Gorosei (this chapter stated it).
    -Pirates, I would say all of them who looked at Ceasar's experiment (Kaidou, BM, Jack, and even Kid) and all who are in the underbuisness.
    -CPO/WG/Gorosei. It's a same thing. But it's now sure that someone very very high-ranked in the WG has given some order about DD and all the stuff arount him. And Fujitora has the face of the man who doesn't want to do what he have been told to.

But this is part of the story.
    Look, since CP9 arc, the SH never stopped doing reckless things that annoys the WG.
    They defeated 2 shishi (one before) and hurted 2 tenrubyto. They also escaped from an Admiral and Luffy did some crazy things in Impel Down / Marineford.
    So here, here is the plan :
    They'll learn DD's story, surely related to the Tenrubyto or other from WG/Gorosei (Gorosei is only Tenrubyto, right?) and from there Luffy will decide to kick his ass (or something like that).
    So, SH will this time :
    - defeat the most important Shichibukai in the eye of WG and all his crew
    - defeat CP0 (or maybe the agency will flee before the fights, but well I won't bet on it).
    - escape from Fujitora (I don't think they'll really fight, maybe squirmishes)
    - steal the Flame Flame Fruit and so rise their threat level.

I may forgot some things, but it's already hudge !
    That's sure their bounty will rise since only Luffy's did since CP9, but the most important part is that they will again threatened WG/Gorosei and that just after their coming-back after TS.
    WG will be on nerve and Akainu, the third Admiral or some other super strong guys may appear along with Big Mom, Kaidou and other, but he'll but with WG. And that means more battle dudes

Anyway it's a really good chapter. I never doubted about her tear too :P

Edit : The man in frond of granny must be Kaidou. And now I bet he's a king of monstruous bear.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sproumfch View Post

Edit : The man in frond of granny must be Kaidou. And now I bet he's a king of monstruous bear.

Its not Kaidou, its scotch. scotch is the caretaker of the winter island. granny is the same person who gave urohige the umbrella to protect from the lightennig island.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MadieV's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The main question is what will the wild card of this arc do, Jesus Burges.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

And the best scan is surviving : http://mangarule.altervista.org/blog...712-violet-hq/

They also made all the previous chapters.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter but there is more to it than what meets the eye
    violent has a good power I like it but I don't see how she can use it in battle I would like to suggest that she will be the assistance to Rebecca when dd is removed.
    in this sense she would expose those who try to deceive her

sanji is very clever to be able to hide the strategy and focus on his love to violent man SANJI IS NOW the player

luffy to win hehehe
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/712/11 it seems to me that my theory may be true I think CP0 is there to ensure that DD is not destroyed why because they most likely know about the punk hazard incident hence why vergo was stationed there
    in my opinion I think the World nobles will like to achieve world domination by any means and I don't think DD is the only person they are using
    Think about it if every pirates is chasing after the one piece why not use marines to eliminate competition and get your fake pirates i.e DD to get the one piece for you

I think there is more pirates working secretly for the WG - I would like to think that Sabo is. Why? assuming Dragon knows about DD's past and if Dragon worked as a marine previously, it is most likely that he knows what the WG is up to. Thus, Dragon sends a sleeper agent to investigate the inner working of the WG and to find information they can use to leak to the public at the right time to ensure that the public raise up against the WG. Afterall, the WG did send spies to the revolutionaries and Kuma did try to kill him - ( unknown whether it is true or it is a secret between dragon, kuma and Vegapunk)

Afterall this could explain why sabo was not at the war to save ace - while they were at war sabo was properly helping the WG plan for after the war (something big) hence why law said that the war was just a prelude I thought it was a prelude.

loool joke of the day ussop being called nose-ya it seems to me that ussop is the start of the little showdown at green bit as he will use his power to save law.

nevertheless , I don't think that law, DD and fujitora will fight as it would be pointless. think about it an admiral and 2 warlords fighting for what? it will lead to nothing since Fujitora will get a call saying that Maynard is killed, he will be needed to catch all the pirates hence he will only listen to their plans and tell law to give back Cesar as a condition of the 2 warlords not getting in his way

also, the admiral although it may be unlikely can order the 2 warlords to help him capture the pirates in the arena hence this is when law's alliance to luffy will be tested.
    I think with robin listening it to the convo it is most likely that the dwarfes will help robin to rescue luffy and the fruit.

there are 2 possible outcomes: 1) law, fujitora and dd fight I think law will be defeated this way but it will be a very tough battle as Law will heavily damage both of them. it will give luffy an easy chance to brush off fujitora and dd with ease. However, this will not be good for Fujitora and DD because if it isreported that luffy defeated fujitora and DD then it will be a disgrace to the marines and it will destroy their image. Also, DD will be defeated and may be abandoned by the WG as a loser who's time has come to an end. Law on the other hand will have his plans messed up but he can recover and to destroy the factory with the rest of the team, hence the team will most likely meet up at greenbit. (Zoro, Franky, Sanji) this will give us the opportunity to see them rescue kinemon. However, Ussop could use his environmental advantage to help law escape or defeat DD but lose badly to fujitora. this is a good option for me as I don't want law to be destroyedand for people to say that law is weak. I will prefer Law to finish off his old master and say a cheesy line : I am the boss now hahahaha

2) I think the admiral knows that there are top pirates who need to be capture and with the help of 2 warlords it is most likely that fujitora will tell them to save their fight for later now they have to do what he says as an order can come from the WG to do so. As I said this is a good option as Law's alliance with luffy will be tested
    will law give up luffy or will he quit being a warlord.

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/712/15 looooll you have to applaud DD his jokes are very funny

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/712/16 lool Cavendish is a joker trying to join the fight - I guess you guys were right. he is desperate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    The main question is what will the wild card of this arc do, Jesus Burges.
    Probably nothing in particular, just chasing the Mera Mera no Mi for the time being. I mean he stood right next to Luffy when he took out the star gladiator while doing actually nothing...

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

These panels strongly suggest that Law’s plan was indeed to put Doflamingo in the critical situation to face simultaneously him and also The Marine. This last ingredient of the situation was the objective of telling Smoker about Green Bit (it was not just mere courtesy). At least, that is what Doflamingo is mocking about.

But Vergo was right; Law ignores Doflamingo’s past and that turned the situation against him: now he’s alone against Doflamingo and the CP0 and even in risk of be the target of Fujitora.

Now, if Doflamingo were just a pirate, possibly he would get caught by Fujitora and possibly Law would also hand Caesar over. Thinking of the main objective to take down Kaido, that would left the Yonkou without the source of powerful warriors, and possibly that would have provoked his reaction… But if Doflamingo gets to leave the beach with Caesar and with his title of War Lord, his situation will be exactly the same than in the beginning; Kaido would keep imperturbable, and Law could be by then or jailed or out of the race to get the One Piece.

Really bad luck for Law. It seems almost impossible for him to escape the situation. I can see the CP0 at his back, and Doflamingo and Fujitora in front of him. The Marine could possibly be the only unpredictable factor; if he gets to leave the island safe that will be by Fujitora’s intervention.

To me it has been a pretty nice chapter which has prove the plot thought by Oda for this arc is really solid and thrilling.
    Last edited by ukimix; June 27, 2013 at 04:22 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think one possible action for Law is handing Ceasar over to Fujitora as a wanted criminal. Would help with the anti-Kaidou plan, though he'd still have to get away from Doflamingo in one piece.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Laws plan falls apart, i see DDs plan falling apart due to his underestimation of the Strawhats, how strong they are is known by none. Luffys brute force will ruin plans.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner P.I.E.86's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet but Law is very cunning and Caesar has sea stone cuffs on him.(<- please correct me if I'm wrong about this) Law could very well just kill him or use him as a human shield by removing his heart or maybe he already has. Either way the picture isn't as bleak, at least from Law's standpoint, as some may believe. Law will most likely get out of this situation unharmed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Poneglyph420's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bromains View Post
    If Laws plan falls apart, i see DDs plan falling apart due to his underestimation of the Strawhats, how strong they are is known by none. Luffys brute force will ruin plans.
    I tend to agree that allowing Luffy to take place in the Battle for the Mera Mera will not work out well for DD and his plans. No doubt Luffy will make a mess of things and either win the Mera Mera or cause such an uproar the battles are stopped/ delayed.....
    There's no way to say what will happen, but chaos is the norm around Luffy.
    Nevermind that Franky has found some force that's against DD and his crew, and they are going after the Factory.
    Niether side is aware of the danger at hand.
    We also don't know what's going on on the Sunny.. Luckily Chopper and Brook are serious threats now.

Clearly there is more at hand in Dressrosa than meets the eye. DD likely has fostered much dissent with his evil business and ethics.
    I'm hoping that the presence if the Law and Luffy crew is revealed and through their actions a revolution is begun on Dressrosa..
    It sure seems like DD has more status than that of a "commoner". He could have some link or relation to a Tenrtuubito or even a Gorousei..
    The blonde guy with the scar could be possible.. No matter the connection he's linked to the top.. Meaning this WG system is truly rotten to the core.

Entirely psyched to see how Oda gets the crew (and friends) out of this one..

It's on. Like Donkey Kong

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Robin told Law that she and Usopp are underground. I'm thinking that if Law's "room" is a sphere, he can pretty darn easily escape from Dofly and Fujitora. If he acts in time though, cuz Dofly looks very, very pissed off atm.

I wonder how Violet is being held against her will. She doesn't seem to have a collar on her or anything. Also, as she's part of Trevol's group, it's possible that the man she wants to kill is Trevol and not Dofly. Ah, and this scenario sort of reminds me of Baroque works, except Crocodile's followers did so out of their own will.

Also, Dofly has a line about his trick succeeding because it was so outrageous (tricking the whole world, including marines for 10 people). I feel like this one is going to come bite him in the butt later, because that line right there is more or less the what the SH crew is.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner doomrider7's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After seriously thinking about it, I don't think Doflamingo is a Celestial Dragon. What I think is that he's the king of Dressrossa, BUT made so BY the Celestial Dragons for having done some kind of a favor to them. It was the same deal with Wapol post time-skip becoming a king again for his development of Wapol Metal. As for what's gonna happen between Law, Doflamingo, and Fujitora...I don't really know. But I doubt Fujitora does nothing since I imagine he's gotta be pretty pissed about things since he went all the way to Dressrossa expecting a riot and making preparations to help the civilians and now he finds out it was all essentially a joke? And I KNEW the CP0 were different from the CP9 in they were either made post time-skip or that they answered to a different and separate authority than the other groups.
    Last edited by doomrider7; June 27, 2013 at 01:17 AM.
    "A battle isn't measured by how much fame you gained through it, but by what you protected."
    - Ryuma "The King"

"Any guy who touches sheaths so easily, is a sure sign that he lacks a 'Warriors Soul.'"
    - Ryuma "The King"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    But Vergo was right; Law ignores Doflamingo’s past and that turned the situation against him: now he’s alone against Doflamingo and the CP0 and even in risk of be the target of Fujitora.
    He doesn’t ignore the past … It seems more like he doesn’t know his past ///
    As for the risk to be the target of Fujitora is concerned… The talk Fujitora had with Sakajuki clearly indicates that he is there for Doflamingo … And Law’s status of shichibukai is still there… as during the meeting it was said, we will see what to do about Law’s case… Law’s advantages against Fujitora are…
    1. Robin and Usopp are not there, so he can lie about or be quite about his alliance with SH. Just a minute ago there one information has proved to be wrong… thus he will not out rightly reject the idea of Law telling the truth about no alliance with SH.

2. He is having a wanted criminal cuffed with him …. That is his passport out of the situation…

And law was already suspecting that he has to fight DD anyways… And admiral has no reason to butt in if two shichibukais are fighting over something.. his only concern could be CC
    Quote Originally Posted by P.I.E.86 View Post
    I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet but Law is very cunning and Caesar has sea stone cuffs on him.(<- please correct me if I'm wrong about this) Law could very well just kill him or use him as a human shield by removing his heart or maybe he already has. Either way the picture isn't as bleak, at least from Law's standpoint, as some may believe. Law will most likely get out of this situation unharmed.
    His sea stone cuffs was removed on the bridge so that he can fight the fishes… And for safety purpose that time only law took his heart in his custody .. so yes he does have his heart .. the only problem is … DD can go all out on him by saying “I know you law…you will not kill CC”

About the miscalculations –

DD has kept his eyes on SHs movements… but he has not taken into account

1. Toy soldier helping franky… If factory is destroyed, it will do the same effect as taking away CC… as DD needs both in place to manufacture smile….

2. Gnomes tie up with Usopp, robin and Zoro … it could turn the tides… Gnome are fast and strong… and more importantly they are quite good in numbers. DD doesn’t know about that yet.

3. Violet helping Sanji , DD does not have any idea of that as well

4. Last but not the least, Luffy’s recklessness (however I think he must have taken that into account, he has seen him being reckless throughout the war) and strength (yes, DD or even we as readers’s do not know the full extent of it)

EDIT : even if DD is still a shichibukai, we don't know what all information smoker has passed on to Sakazuki after his brief meeting with Aokiji.... And how much Fujitora knows to make a decision here about whom to side with
    Last edited by Ninja_Pirate; June 27, 2013 at 01:22 AM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShishiSonson's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

So now, what's the next moves for Oda ?

First he gained times (or wasted with the Colosseum till 3 p.m).
    We have already saw Sanji, Zoro, Robin-Usopp group, Franky, Luffy and Law.
    Only the group in the Sunny and Kin'emon are missing.

I don't think will see Law-DD next time. I bet on Luffy or Kin'emon and Sunny group.

In any case, if I were Law I would give Ceasar to Fujitora since he is still a wanted person. And as DD and Law are still Shichibukai, I don't know if Fujitora will intervene in the fight between them or if he has the ability to do so.

Another question, if DD ask Fujitora to give him back Ceasar, is Fujitora suppose to obey him ? We know that Marines and Shichibukai are not forced to cooperate together but who has the upper hand ? Of course, the one who act directly under Gorosei's orders ^^
    Spoiler show

Thread Closed
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast