Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this episode

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Terrible

1 14.29%
  • Bad

1 14.29%
  • Average

3 42.86%
  • Good

0 0%
  • Fantastic

2 28.57%
New Reply

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden 317 - Shino vs. Torune!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto Shippuuden 317 - Shino vs. Torune!

When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

Last edited by Martin425; June 13, 2013 at 06:10 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuuden 317 - Shino vs. Torune!

This was a major let down. I've been waiting to see this episode all week because i expected it to be epic. All i got from this was:

1) Naruto, whom is kage level, saves the day but still can't kill somebody that substantially weaker than him for some reason.

2) Count on Shino to come up the right plan for for the exact right time. His powers are oh so convenient. At least he made a friend?

3) Torune was a boss and got trolled by the plot...which is saying something considering this is filler.

4) And last but not least, not to get my hopes up based on a preview, because it could have been so much more enjoyable if i didn't raise my expectations.

Still trying to figure out how bleach's anime was the one that was canceled...

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    This was a major let down. I've been waiting to see this episode all week because i expected it to be epic. All i got from this was:

1) Naruto, whom is kage level, saves the day but still can't kill somebody that substantially weaker than him for some reason.

2) Count on Shino to come up the right plan for for the exact right time. His powers are oh so convenient. At least he made a friend?

3) Torune was a boss and got trolled by the plot...which is saying something considering this is filler.

4) And last but not least, not to get my hopes up based on a preview, because it could have been so much more enjoyable if i didn't raise my expectations.

Edit: You know i watched it again and i didn't hate it. I actually enjoyed it but i just wish it would have went in a different direction.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Not that hard to figure out really
    They had no more manga chapters to animate, so instead of doing fillers for years they took the series off the air. It will be back eventually.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thought the ep was pretty good little skirmish here and their. I thought torune back story was nice but if no one could touch him what about his dad how did he get a girl let alone impregnate one. I had a problem with naruto showing up until shino explains why he release those bugs earlier although not part of his original plan naruto's clone presence was a big help 8/10

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i know that the complaining about filler is annoying, but do we really need to watch a big-battle?

if i wanted to battle bugs i would go work for terminex

New Reply