Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do you think Sasuke's Ulterior motive is?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think Sasuke's Ulterior motive is?

i agree 100%

the only revenge he wants now is against madara for all the trouble he has caused his fellow uchiha

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

No.Madara didn't really cause trouble for the Uchiha.He was afraid that Senju would oppress them when Konoha was being founded and the Uchiha's ditched him since he was paranoid.It was all fine during Hashirama's reign.But Tobirama became the hokage and was keeping the Uchiha in check by giving making them Konoha's police force.This crappy method then gave birth to ill feelings among the Uchiha.Even though he looked after maintanence of peace the way he tried to look after it was crappy.The Uchiha's were tired of all this crap which was first placed on them by Tobirama and started plotting a coup after the villagers were suspecting the clan after the nine tailes attack on the village.Sarutobi could do nothing about these affairs.If Minato was alive he could stopped this massacre from happening and stop this method of surveillance on the Uchiha.

I don't think that Sasuke would've any hate for Madara.Considering that Madara was only trying to prevent the clan's fall.

Sasuke did say that he wanted to do the wrongs of the previous hokages right and never let them happen ever again.But the way he'd do these remains to be seen.He could be overprotective of the village and try to be the hokage by force in the future.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    No.Madara didn't really cause trouble for the Uchiha.He was afraid that Senju would oppress them when Konoha was being founded and the Uchiha's ditched him since he was paranoid.It was all fine during Hashirama's reign.But Tobirama became the hokage and was keeping the Uchiha in check by giving making them Konoha's police force.This crappy method then gave birth to ill feelings among the Uchiha.Even though he looked after maintanence of peace the way he tried to look after it was crappy.The Uchiha's were tired of all this crap which was first placed on them by Tobirama and started plotting a coup after the villagers were suspecting the clan after the nine tailes attack on the village.Sarutobi could do nothing about these affairs.If Minato was alive he could stopped this massacre from happening and stop this method of surveillance on the Uchiha.

I don't think that Sasuke would've any hate for Madara.Considering that Madara was only trying to prevent the clan's fall.

Sasuke did say that he wanted to do the wrongs of the previous hokages right and never let them happen ever again.But the way he'd do these remains to be seen.He could be overprotective of the village and try to be the hokage by force in the future.
    with force he may be fighting naruto.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he had tobi attack konoha with the kyuubi

the uchiha got blamed and the discrimination they endured is what drove them to a coupdetat

but i guess im crazy for thinking that

madara is as much to blame for the uchiha massacre as dazou

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    he had tobi attack konoha with the kyuubi

the uchiha got blamed and the discrimination they endured is what drove them to a coupdetat

but i guess im crazy for thinking that

madara is as much to blame for the uchiha massacre as dazou
    Madara wouldn't have ordered Obito to attack Konoha.Madara would've been dead by then.Obito simply wanted to exploit the oppurtunity of seal weakening when Kushina gives birth to Naruto and take Kyuubi for the moon's eye plan.Kyuubi was his objective as well as his weapon to fight of the Konoha ninja and Minato who'd prevent Obito from taking away the Kyuubi. Uchiha wouldn't have been under such big suspicion if they helped fight the Nine tales.But instead they were absent.Why would they help the other Konoha people when they were cornered in the village?

I wasn't implying that you were crazy .If i offended you i apologise.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Juugo and the others doubt of everything as much as we, is hard to believe that Sasuke would change so much in a short time but he changed. Therefore, I believe that his intentions are good or else Naruto would notice like anybody said.

Naruto has the same opinion about the village that Sasuke has, then is more problable that Naruto will be hokage and Sasuke will support him.

However, I'd like to see my opinion be proved innocent and happen a good plot twist. It would be much more interesting.
    Last edited by Leoat12; June 16, 2013 at 12:18 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO the only thing Sasuke could be planning is the revival of his clan. It could be that his goal isn't to crush Konoha but to rule it alongside his clan. That would be a reasonable twist, but again, there is a lot involved in all that.

That would set up an Uchiha vs. Konoha thing. Only problem is it would be Five Nations vs. the Uchiha and they'd lose, unless Orochimaru and Sasuke recruited back the entire Sound Nation, but I really don't think that's even possible.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I completely agree. The actual instigator and trouble maker was Tobirama. I would love to see Madara's reaction when he finds out that Sasuke is one of the last two surviving Uchihas and Konoha did his Clan in permanently and Obito was one of the man behind the curtain.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke could also use the ten tails to cast a genjutsu over everyone showing the truth/dark side of Konoha. The reason for him to become Hokage.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner legacyofitachi's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think sasuke has any negative emotions ie to betray konoha village
    if it was his intention naruto would have sensed that as he did in case of kisame

i think he now has the same feeling as his brother itachi,he wants to protet konoha as he dont want his brothers pain in vain

he also have wanted to end this war on himself as he thinks the opposing are uchiha and by defeating them he can restore his position and glory of his clan

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Totalitarianism. That's what he probably has in mind and is what will make him the final villain.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by legacyofitachi View Post
    i dont think sasuke has any negative emotions ie to betray konoha village
    if it was his intention naruto would have sensed that as he did in case of kisame

i think he now has the same feeling as his brother itachi,he wants to protet konoha as he dont want his brothers pain in vain

he also have wanted to end this war on himself as he thinks the opposing are uchiha and by defeating them he can restore his position and glory of his clan
    Yes, their situation is the same as madara's and hashirama's situation, naruto and sasuke will both protect the village, but disagree hugely about how to do it, it's up to them to prevent history from repeating itself.

I dont think it's an ulterior motive situation, sasuke and naruto just have disagreements on policies that may or may not become unresolvable problems that escalate to violent conflicts. In other words, it looks like the new generation will need to surpass the old here as well and learn from the past.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In a way Naruto and Sasuke have become the new Hirzuen and Danzo. They both want to be Hokage. But they both have a different way of going about it.

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Sasuke wants to kill the Bijuu...him not of course realizing that if you kill a bijuu, it'll remanifest itself in a few years time...for example...the Kyuubi re-manifests itself through the evil will of the people of the naruto world...he takes that evil and turns it into chakra....it's what gives him so much chakra because evil is abundant.

Naruto wants to save the Bijuu...

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Sasuke has any wicked ulterior motive. If he's planning on protecting Konoha, there's no ulterior motive there. I also seriously doubt he and Naruto would try to hurt or kill each other when both are ultimately working for the same goal... Sasuke is nothing like Danzou and likely would not want to rule Konoha with an iron fist, which would resemble Danzou's style more. Why would he or Naruto even try to emulate Danzou when that's caused so much problems?

Wanting to destroy the bijuu doesn't make him bad or anything, it just means he wants to get rid of part of the problem. If nothing else, I'm sure that Naruto and Sasuke will work together, considering Naruto is a lot like Hashirama. Maybe that's why Kishi drew the panel with Sasuke standing on top of the pillar looking over Konoha, in an opposite direction of Naruto. He wanted to establish both were opposite with different ideals, but they cared about Konoha.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2