Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Orihime Inoue and Ulquiorra's Death

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Orihime Inoue and Ulquiorra's Death

The only way I can see Ulquiorra coming back is in a flashback. Unlike Grimmjow, who was Ichigo's rival and wanted to kill him as a proof he is the stronger one, Ulquiorra's only purpose was serving Aizen. Now Aizen is gone, imprisoned in the Soul Society. What would Ulquiorra do if Kubo brings him back? On the other hand, Grimmjow's conflict with Ichigo remains unresolved, so it makes sense for him to reappear.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Orihime Inoue and Ulquiorra's Death

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    That's an interesting point, because the other Hollows we've seen cut down, or Pluses given the Soul Burial, have all physically disappeared when going to SS. But the Espada's dead bodies all lingered. I never thought about that. Still, in the Hell Arc special chapter, Aaroniero and Szayel Apporo were shown in hell, still as Arrancar, yet we saw Aaroniero's body in Las Noches well after he was killed, and Mayuri alludes to taking Yammy and several other dead bodies to SS for research.

Maybe it's something to do with how Menos bodies are formed. Their mind is formed of one individual soul, but they become Gillian by eating and merging with other Hollows. Maybe their bodies don't dissipate like other Hollows because they're made of many spirits, so pehaps only the main Hollow is sent on, and the rest of the material stays behind, but dead.

But personally I think Ulquiorra turning to dust was just symbolic and connected to his realm of death, emptiness. By turning into dust and vanishing, he's not just dying, he's completely disappearing, leaving nothing behind. I think that goes hand in hand with the concept of emptiness - his existence is completely wiped out, there's no body, it's like he was never there.
    well, i dont think that a simbolic event has any meaning if it doesnt have any speccial consequence and explanation, if it just "hapened" then its worthless, everything in bleach either has an explanation already or is waiting for an explanation that will probably be tied to a big reveal and plot twist, that is why i retain my ideas, also you should know by now that filler arcs have a high chance of having non canon stuff put on them so as to make them "cooler" kubo didnt write them after all.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    The only way I can see Ulquiorra coming back is in a flashback. Unlike Grimmjow, who was Ichigo's rival and wanted to kill him as a proof he is the stronger one, Ulquiorra's only purpose was serving Aizen. Now Aizen is gone, imprisoned in the Soul Society. What would Ulquiorra do if Kubo brings him back? On the other hand, Grimmjow's conflict with Ichigo remains unresolved, so it makes sense for him to reappear.
    pourpose: ulquihime

but seriously, regardless of love afairs wich kubo doesnt even develop, ulquiorra has a good chance of being a hollow, no, a menos, that managed to recover his heart (and is much cooler then grimjow), if i am right about the heart thing then he could make a major diference for the plot in this arc that is suposed to explain everything, also he was the only character that developed interactions with orihime that i liked, and i think they hold good future potential too.
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2