Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 37-38 ~ "Tree" Photography
This fortnight's art contest category is Photography with the theme set as Tree. There are many majestic and magnificent trees in the world, so these photographs will showcase the beauty inherent in the natural world. They are everywhere so, for this contest, you'll have to record a scene with one of more of them!
Source: a blue jacaranda
- All members may join this competition. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to join the contest.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE entry and that entry should be new (meaning it must not have been used in contests hosted by MangaHelpers previously).
- Use MangaHelpers' Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- You have to use one or more trees in your picture.
- Submissions not following the week's theme will automatically result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- Submission is open until June 30th, 2013 at 21:30 (GMT)
Uploading and Submitting Entries:
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the gallery page and choose "Click here to show" next to "share-picture".
- Copy the BB codes listed there and post that code in this thread using the proper post format.
ExampleCode:"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" (Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.) "Comments" "Credits"
Female - Sayuri by Leen Stock / Credits: from Planetrenders.net
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is June 30th, 2013 Time TBC.
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done 7 days after the voting period is over.
Good luck, everyone!
Last edited by goldb; June 23, 2013 at 06:11 AM.
Border of Humanity and Nature by naruto-niichan
Comment: I chose the title because to me the river symbolizes the border between largely cultivated land thanks to humanity and the untouched, pure nature. I've been on both sides of the river and I have to say that nature in it's purest form still is way more amazing but it's astonishing to see how much we're able to change the land around us. Both in a good and a bad way.
again ,i didnt have the time to shoot a new photo so im using one of the old ones
Haunted Tree by Shinsengumi