Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 543 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 543 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 543 Spoiler Discussion

So nothing we didn't really expect, though it will be interesting to see if Uryu will go down the same path as Gin. I really doubt that Uryu joined them with intentions of helping.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

So here's the answer to my old question, Uryu's going to receive the letter A. And Haschwalth is B. Hmm... I wonder what those mean. Could A stand for "arrow"? Also, why is Uryu so important all of a sudden, Yhwach appoints him as his new Dragon? I thought Haschwalth was his right-hand man.

This is suspiciously similar to Aizen&Gin: Aizen knew what Gin was after and kept him as close as possible. If Uryu is there to avenge his mother, I don't like it.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to think Bach wants Uryu to get stronger so he can steal his powers later down the road.

Bach is going to do a massive purge of all the Sterns to become "God-Like".

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Ywach and uryu is following the rule of "keep your friends close but your enemy closer"

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would an immortal even need a successor? I really hope the entire chapter isn't that announcement and reaction.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bludvein View Post
    Why would an immortal even need a successor? I really hope the entire chapter isn't that announcement and reaction.
    Keep in mind that he was sealed for a 1.000 years, he wasn't exactly living in all this time, so it's entirely possible that he is now ageing again when he's out of the seal.
    We don't know when the seal broke, whether it was after 900 years, 990 years, or 999 years after he was sealed, it might very well be that the last 100 years the seal started to grow very weak, and thus the process of him getting his personality, memories and powers back.

For all we know, he might only last for another 30-40 years before he dies of old age. Although there is a possiblity of him being similar to a Shinigami in terms of his Soul, since we know for a fact that Ichigo can use Quincy powers as a Soul. But who knows.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Uryuu Ishida, the Prince of Quincies.

So Bach is dying? I think so because he needs a successor. But this is just speculation base on the initial spoilers.

Maybe the "shadow" is going to kill him soon.

Maybe he is just tired of it all.

Will Haschwald get angry like the elder brother of the prodigal son?
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bludvein View Post
    Perhaps he isn't immortal; after all, it's clear that he can't spend too long outside of the Shatten Breich. Perhaps the Shatten Breich slows or halts his aging; this is evidenced by the Old Man's use of it during Ichigo's fight with Kenpachi (it seemed to freeze time). Also don't forget that the word 'immortal' is kinda misused sometimes; Mayuri stated that all this happened because Yamamoto "failed to kill that man", implying that he can actually be killed.

I kinda hope that there's more to the chapter, but it looks as though the entire chapter is covered...
    Last edited by Lee.J.Baxter; June 26, 2013 at 04:10 AM.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    Keep in mind that he was sealed for a 1.000 years, he wasn't exactly living in all this time, so it's entirely possible that he is now ageing again when he's out of the seal.
    We don't know when the seal broke, whether it was after 900 years, 990 years, or 999 years after he was sealed, it might very well be that the last 100 years the seal started to grow very weak, and thus the process of him getting his personality, memories and powers back.

For all we know, he might only last for another 30-40 years before he dies of old age. Although there is a possiblity of him being similar to a Shinigami in terms of his Soul, since we know for a fact that Ichigo can use Quincy powers as a Soul. But who knows.
    Actually, he managed to age while being in coma/stasis/whatever. He looked like Old Man Zangetsu 1000 years ago.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

So SRs think that bringing a newbie and making him successor means that they are downgraded by Bach. SERIOUSLY ???

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Ywach meant that Uryu will be his CEO while Ywach will be the chairman he can still have power over Uryu and power to remove Uryu on the seat like in a corporation

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So Ishida went from a Nobody to the highest ranked Sternritter... seems legit.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Uryu Ishida is Sternritter A for ass-pull. Seriously where did he get this rank from? Meanwhile Haschwald who snapped Ichigo's sword is given B? For bull shit. Bach is doing something here and it might be to weed out those who question his choices. Or maybe its to spite Ichigo to choose between a friend or soul society.

18. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Did the letter have to do with power? Seeing how the Haschwalth is B and Ishida, who is going to be a "successor" is A.

Also, I'm wondering if there's Sternritter who is around vice captain level. So far, from what we've seen, they are around captain shinigami level.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

New Reply
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast