Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 543 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

Well, after so many great chapters Kubo just had to make one that will dissapoint everyone except die-hard Uryu's fans...

Just in the begining of the Arc he was really noone in Grand Scheme of things... At best at strong VC level without any strong tech except for Letzt Schtill, but after it he looses powers.... And now he just becomes Sternenritter A the same as Bach and becomes his succesor... It just doesn't make any sense for me.

Also about the chapter. Uryu is the last Quincy alive? So how about Ryuken? Is he dead? Or Ichigo? Well, Ichigo isn't a pure Quincy, but neither is Uryu. I think Bach is lieing to his people. He needs Uryu for some other purpose than beeing his succesor. Maybe it's in order to gain Ryuken's and Ichigo's power, since he believes they won't try to fight their son or friend...
    Also if he says that Uryu is the last Quincy alive, then all Vanderreich is actually dead already? Are they spirits like some of the forum members already predicted?

P.S. It seems that the higher letter is, the stronger the person is. Since Bach has A and Haschwald has B and he was supposed by everyone to be his succesor and now Uryu is supposed to get A to be Bach's succesor...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

The reveal of Ishida as successor was obviously big news, somewhat unsure what it is that Ishida thinks he's doing. The statement that he was the last remaining quincy alive was either a blatant lie, or someone forgot to inform us of Ryuken's sudden demise. The sternritters' confusion and anger at the situation is understandable, I just hope we get to see some infighting.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Don Davido's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 543 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    That was my first thought, though as others have pointed out we don't know if Yhwach is immortal or just long-lived like the Shinigami. But as far as we know, Uryu's lifespan is the same as any human, so unless Yhwach is expecting to get killed any time soon I don't know what he's thinking here.
    Lifespans etc.. in this manga.. The "just long-lived like the Shinigami" thing is lol ,coz Yama got old while Unohana not, Uno was 1000+ years old too.. So pointless to think about this.. Ayway Kubo ahould stop call them Shingami. They are not a real kami ,if they are just souls with power and long lifespan.. I know he wants to bring them closer to the mortal reader ,but meh.. A kami is a god.. not some human.. who gets old and dies..Killed by fights is another thing. Never liked this stuff in Bleach , kills the mood..

BtwI said they just escaped death.. via hax.. Shadow territory etc..and Juha is still a prisoner I think.. He just hacks the system..

Infighting yea... reminds me of Grimjow lol and the espadas.. The half bald guy will die fast I think.

Hasch is the B ,hm interesting... I sense the Ulq scenario here , Ichigo has to kill him first to reach Juha.. or who knows , we can get a troll like with Aizen.. aka Hasch is the mastermind..
    Last edited by Don Davido; June 26, 2013 at 04:59 AM.
    "Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings." -Salvador Dali

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww yeah, this is exactly what I yearned to see in Bleach for quite a long time. Lots and lots of new info about new characters! Names, letters, their personalities... This is perfect.
    And I was so glad to see As Nodt and other participants in the invasion alive! The only thing I didn't get was "Uryu Ishida, the last living Quincy." Has Ryuken died? Are members of Vandenreich dead - or, to be precise, souls?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe we need a better translation.

I don't trust the one mangapanda have right now.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

True that Ishida, in the grand scheme of things, wasn't really nothing and that's since HM arc... But I'm glad he got back again, and apparently being the successor of Yhwach, and also calling him " the last quincy alive " is quite intriguing really... I doubt Yhwach isn't aware of Ryuuken's existence, so something must be there. What I find even more intriguing, is the fact that he nominated Uryuu as his successor, it means two things : Somehow, Yhwach isn't immortal and may be expecting his death, and also not nominating Haschwald instead. I feel this may be some sort of trap that Yhwach is preparing for Ichigo... The fact that Nakk Le Varr is calling Haschwald the next emperor may suggest that this is a move of Yhawch to achieve a goal and that he always considers Haschwald his successor

It seems Uryuu is drinking Yhwach's blood in the last page, I'm quite curious about those Sacred Scripts too

Great chapter for me

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sisiphus's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    So Ryuken is dead? When did he died?
    He probably isn't dead , he just blames bach for the dead of his wife

also,.. I just realized Ishida's and shiba's are both former noble families
    I would very much liked if single dads went bankai and spanked everyone else

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    Ryukken is alive, and if Ishida goes along with this that he is the only one alive in the 'real world', he may have an ulterior motive. It will be interesting to see. And seems like Haschwald is who the other stern's want to be leader after bach.
    "The last quincy" , not "the Only quincy"

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Not a very good chapter as it could be sumed up to 2 pages
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/543/5
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/543/7

Although it was about time uryu started not looking gay

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only who noticed this?

Spoiler show

9. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

"Last quincy alive in this world"

What if... all of the quincy already died (their corporeal forms), and now exist as souls (similar to shinigami).

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sisiphus View Post
    He probably isn't dead , he just blames bach for the dead of his wife
    Could be a bad translation.

Quote Originally Posted by sisiphus View Post
    "The last quincy" , not "the Only quincy"
    The complete statement is the last quincy alive in this world.

If the translation is correct, then it means what it says: Uryuu is the last living quincy. The rest are dead.

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe we need a better translation.

I don't trust the one mangapanda have right now.
    Hey , don't be sad ... ichigo has two swords , and not a bow ..*goughs* yet

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shnugin View Post
    Am I the only who noticed this?

Spoiler show
    What hit me after seeing that is this specific Menos Grande:

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Blood Moon's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was strange for me. Bach tells his subordinates that Ishida is the last Quincy alive. Does this mean that Bach does not consider himself and the sternritters alive? Or not completely Quincy?
    Last edited by Blood Moon; June 26, 2013 at 05:10 AM.
    • The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye...until we meet again.
    • Hendrix

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Could be a bad translation.

The complete statement is the last quincy alive in this world.

If the translation is correct, then it means what it says: Uryuu is the last living quincy. The rest are dead.
    yes , I know , but taking into consideration that kubo actually hasn't trolled for 4 months ,give or take , it could be one of those vague statements everywhere in manga that can be turned everytime , for every reason .

for example , what if ryuken is with urahara in HM , that statement is true

have you ever thought as to why urahara is still in HM ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ShadyInversion's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

First thing is that Ryuuken right now is the biggest plothole in the story until further notice. Either he too died and somehow got a gigai from Urahara, or Bach has disowned him. Neither possibility cleanly explains Uryu's new position however.

2. Is Bach betting heavy on the POTENTIAL of a living quincy as opposed to a dead one like Haschwald? Maybe Haschwald has hit his limit while a living one that recovered from losing his powers has more potential?

3. Bach making Uryu letter A is ridiculous. By the sounds of thing's Bach will give him a substantial powerup soon. Also Sternrittter J Kirgie Opie obviously knew Uryu and was in the loop, possibly Haschwald too. There's clearly those Juha trusts and those he don't.

4. The VR may very well rip itself apart before it even hits SS again at this rate. Factionalization and all that.

5. Betting the creepy old guy with the staff is the Quincy scientist that we heard about and expect him to be rated C.

6. The problem with Emperor Uryu is that he's had no real development since his abysmal failure against Szael and him playing with Yammi. He was far outclassed by Ulquiorra and was somehow one shotted by Ginjo. That either makes Juha a troll or Uryu is literally the unluckiest power players in the series.

7. I'm glad we got lots of bad guys to fight at least. Although I still think that without the medallions most would fall pretty easily.

New Reply
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast