Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 311

Thread: Bleach 543 Discussion

  1. #211
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    Actually, this scene is from the beginning of this arc, so it wasn't that long ago... Storywise, I mean. The arc itself began a year and a half ago, I think.
    what? hiory shoued up in this arc? how come i dont remember that?
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390
    here is what orihimes powers are and where shinigami power comes from.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3446556

  2. #212
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ankeny, Iowa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Thanks, but I said "conjugation", not meaning. As in singular, plural, masculine, feminine and so on. I already know what it means.
    Sorry. I didn't know what you meant by your question other than that.

  3. #213
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    He was able to use that prison power. So he was pretty important because he was the only one who could slow down Ichigo.
    nah, sure his prision power is very usefull, but i doubt its just that, since there are amny other really strong SR and some could simply have defeated ichigo at that point (at least i hope so), also them fighting was an uncalculated incident, it was not planed in the least judjing by ywachs reaction when he got the news they where fighting, wich just makes his power over ichigo even less relevant, i think its gotta be much more then that.
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390
    here is what orihimes powers are and where shinigami power comes from.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3446556

  4. #214
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Do you become Executive Hunting Captain of the first Jagdarmee by only being straight forward? His superiority complex has led to his downfall, but he had to fight multiple enemies to get killed.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulAuron View Post
    what? hiory shoued up in this arc? how come i dont remember that?
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...95-page-2.html
    Maybe it was Grimmjaw?
    Last edited by Schabrak; June 27, 2013 at 06:17 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  5. #215
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ankeny, Iowa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    So, any guesses as to what the new letters stand for?

    S - Star?
    K - Knight
    I - no clue
    H - Hatred?
    B - no clue
    D - Dimension? That thing he threw kinda looks like a portal
    I haven't thought of many, though I'd bet S is Star considering that Mask De Masculine (Stern Ritter S) has that star on his mask. I'm also guessing that it may be possible that A and B may not have any meaning other than 1st and 2nd in command. Yhwach and now Uryu are both A because they were (Yhwach) and are (Uryu) at the head of the organization as Emperor. And Haschwald has always seemed to be Yhwach's Lieutenant and the leader of the Stern Ritter. Although I'm not sure how he truly feels about Yhwach's sudden decision reguarding Uryu joining and he may be planning to do something against Uryu in a kind of underground rebellion-like fashion. Acting all loyal and everything while in the background planning his removal/disposal.

    ---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Aizen seemed to be nothing but respected by his subordinates though. Starrk had nothing but rather fond thoughts of aizen as he died. Aizen gave him a home and companions after all. Barragan did hate his ass although he was the only one who actually hated aizen. Harribel was loyal to him until she backstabbed her. Ulquiorra probably had no fond thoughts of aizen but he was still rather fiercely loyal. Nnoitora and grimmjow probably did not give enough of a crap about him either way. Zomari was nothing short of fiercely loyal, he died screaming his name. Grantz was probably indifferent too, the matter was never really hinted at either way. Arroniero seemed overall loyal.... Then we have the fraccion and other random arrancar. Loli and melony were so entranced by the guy that they could not handle orihime gathering attention.

    Juhabach was involved with a few events in the past but he was nowhere near as involved as aizen. Aizen was directly responsible for ichigo's inner hollow and the way ichigo's powers developed was all thanks to aizen. He was the one who started with the whole hybrid thing too. Overall juhabach's involvement seems purely circumstantial, he did not actually do anything intentionally. Masaki's death was an accident over which juhabach had no influence over (aizen on the other hand was GF's boss) and katagiri's death was solely because she was sickly to begin with, again, something outside of juhabach's control.

    And to be fair, juhabach can only have two objectives so far... Either destroy the world or become the king. Nothing else would really make sense at all.
    I suggest you read the chapter in which Isshin explains Masaki's death to Ichigo again. Juhabach was responsible for Katagiri's death because he killed her (and stole her power) in his Quincy Selection Purge shortly before Masaki's death. As a result, Masaki's power was greatly weakened, as was the protection Kisuke and Isshin had set up against her inner hollow and thus, she was easy kill for Grand Fisher (That makes Juhabach indirectly responsible for the death of Masaki). On another topic however. I believe that Ulquiorra did have fond feelings of loyalty for Aizen because he saved him from his loneliness similar to Starrk. Just as Starrk was lonely because everyone died around him because of his immense spiritual pressure, Ulquiorra was lonely because he was basically an outcast in hueco mundo: A white hollow in a world of black hollows. And 'probably' doesn't cut it with Grimmjow. He was not loyal to anyone but himself. His so-called "respect" towards Aizen was only a ploy to keep favor with Aizen. As soon as Aizen was out of earshot, he would say whatever was on his mind. He would deliberately disobey Aizen if it served his lust for violence, battle and destruction, similar to Nnoitora. Though Nnoitora did respect him a little because Aizen gave him the ability to experience a greater level of battle, which was what Nnoitora loved and desired more than anything else: To fight and kill anyone and everyone who got in his way. Szayelaporro respected Aizen only because of his hopes that he would wipe out all non-hollows. I hope I didn't sound too overbearing with my comment. That was not my intent. I just wanted to add some thought as well as inform on some errors in your post earlier

    ---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    Don't mean to be funny but what i said didn't need to have this as a follow up, the last part of what i said was not a bashing to him persay but what he wrote.



    While i agree that the underlined part is harsh it is still true and the fact that i clearly stated the reasons for the pacing to be slightly low on his views should be a learning curve for someone that obviously has no clue about how to plan story's to be shown in a manga. Sorry to burst your bubble but jumping down my throat for calling someone a name is a little juvenile, if he can't handle a little bit of banter then let him say so, your not needed to fight others battles for them.

    Before you post back with a smart arse comment about how its even more juvenile for some to call others names then you really live underneath a rock. Banter is a key source in forums if people can't take the heat then they shouldn't make idiotic remarks about how the mangaka is writing his own story.

    Oh and the bit in bold FYI think about why i put it in quotes before making such a smart ass comment.
    That still doesn't give you a right to insult somebody. Just because it happens does not make it right. You can give criticism without namecalling or insulting them. And in case you didn't know, most forums like this have a policy about strong profanity and insults. If you do it too much, you can be banned for a period of time or even permanently given the number and magnitude of the offenses.

    ---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulAuron View Post
    what? hiory shoued up in this arc? how come i dont remember that?
    It was in the beginning of the very first chapter of the new arc. But (not necissarily including you) many people have been pissing and moaning and complaining about this arc since it started (which angers me to no end, as I think it is epic), and as such this scene may not be as memorable to many because of the lower number of fans (due to the constant trashing of Kubo's latest work).
    Last edited by TheTimvh1; June 27, 2013 at 07:32 PM.

  6. #216
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,546
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTimvh1 View Post
    I suggest you read the chapter in which Isshin explains Masaki's death to Ichigo again. Juhabach was responsible for Katagiri's death because he killed her (and stole her power) in his Quincy Selection Purge shortly before Masaki's death. As a result, Masaki's power was greatly weakened, as was the protection Kisuke and Isshin had set up against her inner hollow and thus, she was easy kill for Grand Fisher (That makes Juhabach indirectly responsible for the death of Masaki). On another topic however. I believe that Ulquiorra did have fond feelings of loyalty for Aizen because he saved him from his loneliness similar to Starrk. Just as Starrk was lonely because everyone died around him because of his immense spiritual pressure, Ulquiorra was lonely because he was basically an outcast in hueco mundo: A white hollow in a world of black hollows. And 'probably' doesn't cut it with Grimmjow. He was not loyal to anyone but himself. His so-called "respect" towards Aizen was only a ploy to keep favor with Aizen. As soon as Aizen was out of earshot, he would say whatever was on his mind. He would deliberately disobey Aizen if it served his lust for violence, battle and destruction, similar to Nnoitora. Though Nnoitora did respect him a little because Aizen gave him the ability to experience a greater level of battle, which was what Nnoitora loved and desired more than anything else: To fight and kill anyone and everyone who got in his way. Szayelaporro respected Aizen only because of his hopes that he would wipe out all non-hollows. I hope I didn't sound too overbearing with my comment. That was not my intent. I just wanted to add some thought as well as inform on some errors in your post earlier
    Most of what you mention was never actually said. Nothing was ever said about masaki's hollow making her an easy target for GF. The explanation given in the manga was that masaki's power was taken away by juhabach and she just happened to run into GF. The manga has not yet hinted at GF being there having something to do with juhabach. If anything it hints otherwise considering ishin himself says she was not supposed to die. As far as we know juhabach had nothing to do with GF being there at all. Even then, if he wanted her dead then odds are he could have done better than relying on a lowly hollow.

    Now, juhabach did not kill katagiri and then steal her power. Juhabach took her power and later on she died because she was already weak herself, ishin mentioned katagiri was rather frail. Katagiri's death as far as we know was never part of the plan.

    What do you mean about the grantz part? I don't think anything about wiping out non hollows was ever said...

  7. #217
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,257
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulAuron View Post
    nah, sure his prision power is very usefull, but i doubt its just that, since there are amny other really strong SR and some could simply have defeated ichigo at that point (at least i hope so), also them fighting was an uncalculated incident, it was not planed in the least judjing by ywachs reaction when he got the news they where fighting, wich just makes his power over ichigo even less relevant, i think its gotta be much more then that.
    He's probably ideal for capturing Arrancar with his Jail ability, and also I think his Jail ability was the best choice for stalling Ichigo, though that was an accident since they didn't know Ichigo would go to HM when Kirge was sent there. Also, he was powerful but I doubt he's THAT powerful in the Stern Ritter. Don't think Bach would waste one of his strongest Stern Ritters on HM. But Ichigo can probably handle most of the Stern Ritter, Kirge was outclassed once he couldn't use Sklaverei and Shaz Domino got one-shot. Only the top members should be able to give him trouble. Haschwalth obviously will....

    Maybe Bach just liked Kirge lol. He was definitely good at giving orders to his subordinates lol.
    Last edited by exacta; June 27, 2013 at 10:57 PM.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #218
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,878
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    He was able to use that prison power. So he was pretty important because he was the only one who could slow down Ichigo.
    But that doesn't justify being in the loop of vital information and planning, while Jail was handy, Juha didn't need it all that much, Kirge failed and it hardly mattered in the end for Juha whether he failed or not. Juha could easily have taken Ichigo with him with litte needed time, the power gap at the time was just that big.
    Juha probably didn't feel the time was right though.

    But just saying, the Jail does not justify him knowing information others do not, there has to be another explanation.

  10. #219
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    Ukraine
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    501
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    The rest of Stern Ritters not knowing Uryu while Quilge did seems like a glaring plothole, but what if Quilge himself was acquainted with Ishidas?

  11. #220
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner defaultizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    I'm puzzled that Kirge knew that much about Uryuu when many of the Sternritters did not, at least some of those we had focus on did not know him. Maybe they all only know him by name?
    Some like B and the werid old Quincy with the staff hiding at the pillars, and others seemed to have a good idea about Uryuu considering how calm they were, but they may just be trusting Juha or not caring that much.
    So that goes full circle back to; Why do Kirge know about Uryuu when many other Sternritters do not.

    Was Kirge really that important to be kept in the loop of Juha's plans? Kirge did not seem in particular intellectual, logical or in particular strategical, but rather straight forward, it seemed like the only planning he did was what he had trained to fight against rather than thiking smart / flexible.

    So what's the deal with Kirge?
    juha did refer to kirge as a "pure quincy", maybe this is another clue that not all the vandenreich may be "quincies" as we've known them to be (from ishida's descriptions in the past).

  12. #221
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,878
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    The rest of Stern Ritters not knowing Uryu while Quilge did seems like a glaring plothole, but what if Quilge himself was acquainted with Ishidas?
    That's a good point, that could indeed be a possible way out of a plothole.

    Quote Originally Posted by defaultizzle View Post
    juha did refer to kirge as a "pure quincy", maybe this is another clue that not all the vandenreich may be "quincies" as we've known them to be (from ishida's descriptions in the past).
    Also a good possibilty, I wonder what really is the case though.. Like early in the arc we saw an Arrancar with Quincy abilities, the one trying to steal Ichigo's bankai, right?
    Perhaps Bach can give Quincy abilities to normal humans as well without them being his children and childrend's children?

    Could it be that pureblood and halfblood are family of Juha, while some humans, arrancars and even perhaps shinigami who betrayed SS could get Quincy powers, but are not as strong as those who are in family with Bach.

    So does that mean there is a possibility for 3 types of Quincies?
    • Powers given to become a Quincy (Not blood related) - Weakest type of Quincy.
    • Half Blood Quincy (Mixed blood) - Middle level strength type of Quincy.
    • Pure Blood (No blood mix from Bach's own bloodline) - Strongest type of Quincy.

    To be honest after eleborating on these thoughts, you both make really good points here.

  13. #222
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asmodan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    London
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    So..... Is that Bach's blood that Ishida is expected to drink at the end of the chapter? We have been told about the importance of his blood/bloodline....
    "Do not offend the Chair Leg of Truth; it is wise and terrible." - Spider Jerusalem

  14. #223
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,445
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodan View Post
    So..... Is that Bach's blood that Ishida is expected to drink at the end of the chapter? We have been told about the importance of his blood/bloodline....
    It seemed so. Maybe Bach's blood gives Quincy powers not just in the figurative sense (inherited power) but also in the literal one, and that's how they gave Arrancar Quincy powers. And Ishida could be drinking Bach's blood in order to further strengthen his inherited Quincy power or awaken it to its full potential (as he was already noted to be a genius at the beginning of the series and further hyped by Kirge). Or something like that...
    Erfworld

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #224
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United Nations
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,043
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    I am of the opinion that the sternritters not recognizing uryuu is being taken slightly out of context.
    Apparently only the king stands on that stage when speaking to them, for someone else to be there caught them off guard.
    so they are like, "hey who is that up there" -

    as for the issue being discussed of the quincies being dead- I disagree.
    I think that the shadow realm is similar to the dangai. it is space removed from both SS- and the human world or hueco mundo.
    I would suggest that having been cut off for a thousand years, they consider the shadow realm their world.

    so then bach says that uryuu is the last surviving quincy in this world, I am pretty sure he is referring to earth.
    which suggests that he has killed his father, or bach thinks his father is dead, - perhaps hiding in a gigai, with urahara, or maybe just hiding in hueco mundo to complete the ruse.

    I have a hard time accepting that uryuu would join bach for no reason. he has always demonstrated honor, and I think this move must be part of subterfuge.. even if he has to battle his friends, It feels like it is part of a plan he/ his father/ urahara came up with.

    also- in the little dish or cup, for the ceremony- to me that looks like blood.- if it is- bach is a quincy vampire! lol.
    and uryuu has just gotten a pure infusion of uber juice.

    I think that as uryuu uses his power, bach will be able to exercise more and more control over his abilities and even remove them completely if he wants, making himself stronger, and possibly killing uryuu.- mostly I think that because I dont trust bach for a second.


    Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

  17. #225
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by defaultizzle View Post
    juha did refer to kirge as a "pure quincy", maybe this is another clue that not all the vandenreich may be "quincies" as we've known them to be (from ishida's descriptions in the past).
    he compare quilge with the arrancar, not with other sternritter, so thats highlly unlikely, he made a comparation that quilge is pure and arrancar is not, thus the other sterniter, who as far as we have seen, are not arrancar are pure as well.

    ---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    I am of the opinion that the sternritters not recognizing uryuu is being taken slightly out of context.
    Apparently only the king stands on that stage when speaking to them, for someone else to be there caught them off guard.
    so they are like, "hey who is that up there" -

    as for the issue being discussed of the quincies being dead- I disagree.
    I think that the shadow realm is similar to the dangai. it is space removed from both SS- and the human world or hueco mundo.
    I would suggest that having been cut off for a thousand years, they consider the shadow realm their world.

    so then bach says that uryuu is the last surviving quincy in this world, I am pretty sure he is referring to earth.
    which suggests that he has killed his father, or bach thinks his father is dead, - perhaps hiding in a gigai, with urahara, or maybe just hiding in hueco mundo to complete the ruse.

    I have a hard time accepting that uryuu would join bach for no reason. he has always demonstrated honor, and I think this move must be part of subterfuge.. even if he has to battle his friends, It feels like it is part of a plan he/ his father/ urahara came up with.

    also- in the little dish or cup, for the ceremony- to me that looks like blood.- if it is- bach is a quincy vampire! lol.
    and uryuu has just gotten a pure infusion of uber juice.

    I think that as uryuu uses his power, bach will be able to exercise more and more control over his abilities and even remove them completely if he wants, making himself stronger, and possibly killing uryuu.- mostly I think that because I dont trust bach for a second.
    i see, i still tjhink it means that the riters are dead though, but what you say is quite possible, as for the ritual thing, unlike most people i no longer believe that its bach giving people his own power and that it wil make him controll them or something, from its name i am theorizing that it awakens your true quincy powers, as in before you where using sealed quincy powers (like a sealed zampakuto) and now its unsealed, or something like that, also i have a feeling that the holy inscription is related to kirchen lied.
    here are a few interesting thoughts, who else thinks thinks uryuus special powers are going to have to do with sewing? also, is it possible that the awakening or the inscription will make treyr spirit thread diferent? maybe blue? it would be a nice paralel with the shinigamy.
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390
    here is what orihimes powers are and where shinigami power comes from.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3446556

New Reply
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts