Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 543 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

why does BAch have to go? I'm starting to think all the quincies have been in that shadow dimension for a thousand years. I think the time is different, for instance like 1 yr in shadow realm is 100 years in the real world. I wonder how hashwald will betray bach or kill him.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Yhwach wants to kill and replace the Soul King, like Aizen wanted. And then his successor would rule the Quincies, maybe even replacing Soul Reapers and acting as the new Gotei 13 and exterminating Hollows. As a new Soul King, Yhwach might find a way to solve the issue of the Hollows extermination disrupting the balance and threatening worlds.

However, I think Kubo has something much better than this in store.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It's really surprising that Uryuu will be the successor of Bach!!!

I think this ritual is something that will release Bach from the Shadow Realm and at the same time imprison Uryuu.
    I dare you to challenge me
    http://verall.mybrute.com

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of it,Yamamoto wad really a failure: when he was about to fight the fake yhwach, three stern Ritter attacked him but were burnt and owned,they were buzz bee,as nodt and another one. We were sure he had killed them,though buzz bee was seen still alive when the strong ones summoned the "soldat", and now it appears all of them survived.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Thinking of it,Yamamoto wad really a failure: when he was about to fight the fake yhwach, three stern Ritter attacked him but were burnt and owned,they were buzz bee,as nodt and another one. We were sure he had killed them,though buzz bee was seen still alive when the strong ones summoned the "soldat", and now it appears all of them survived.
    That is hardly a failure, Yama-Jii did the smart thing actually, he conserved as much energy he could for the head boss, the head of the snake. That isn't foolish, that's rather strategical smart.
    Whether he went for revenge on an idiotic Sternritter first or displayed his bankai instead of going all out first is another matter, but he didn' waste more energy on those 3-4 Sternritters, and that's exactly the point.

Yama had to kill Juha, or nothing would matter, since no one else at the time would be able to stand up to Juha, Yama was the only one around cable of fighting him, so that took absolutely priority in order to preserve SS.

Whether those Sternritters are laying on the ground toasted or die doesn't matter, as long Yama-Jii wins, if he lost, then it would hardly matter if those Sternritters survived anyway, cause Juha would still be around, and no one would be able to fight him.

So when it all comes down to it, as tiny the margin may be, it wasn't foolish to preserve his energy and time for the head of the snake, cause SS would fall if he couldnt take down Juha, and he knew that.

The non-fake Juha also questioned Yama whether he was exhausted after using his bankai on his fake-self, I don't think that was an ignorant question from Juha, but that Yama actually speneded a wholw lot of his energy in the short time he was in his deadly bankai.

Either way, even if it didn't take that much to kill them for good, Yama-Jii still had to focus on Juha, with everything he had, that goes for mental focus too. He had to win, and block out everything else, whether small flies dies or not, he just had to win that battle, that's all that mattered.

Even if all this is a margin, it does not change the fact that it was kill the head of the snake, or nothing would matter either way.

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

i have a question, many doubts in my head, about the last chapter, about 3 quincies
    i think they were died, but now they appeared SO LIVE

look
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/506/8

yamamoto didn't killed them?

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/506/11

why they appears now in this CHAPTER?

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/543/5

i think it was a fault of kubo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Plot armor Blut Vene.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tartaruga View Post
    i have a question, many doubts in my head, about the last chapter, about 3 quincies
    i think they were died, but now they appeared SO LIVE

look
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/506/8

yamamoto didn't killed them?

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/506/11

why they appears now in this CHAPTER?

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/543/5

i think it was a fault of kubo
    Bazz B is live in 511 ch
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...5-page-19.html
    which means the Nodt and Nanana is live too

PS Blut Vene Rulezzzz
    Last edited by clint74; June 29, 2013 at 12:35 PM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

As to all the complaints about why the SR survived: http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/710/8 I guess it could be something along those lines. Saving strength for the boss fight.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad my post took the spotlight , I understand what you guys say, but I still disagree: their survival makes meaningless and wrong the discussion between the fake yhwach and Yamamoto, they should have died,or at least the statements about them should have been softer...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I'm glad my post took the spotlight , I understand what you guys say, but I still disagree: their survival makes meaningless and wrong the discussion between the fake yhwach and Yamamoto, they should have died,or at least the statements about them should have been softer...
    Not really charging in to a fight they couldn't possibly have won deserves exactly what was stated. The fact they are not dead is due to pure luck, Yama didn't know he was fighting a Fake Ywach, defending himself with whatever the hell he used was the smart thing to do, okay it didn't kill them but then he thought he was going to finish this war before it began, by killing Ywach when he found out he was tricked that's the only thing he did wrong.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bromains View Post
    YOU GUYS ARE MISSING A VERY VERY IMPORTANT POINT HERE.

"The last Quincy alive in this world" Does this mean that all those people are not quincies? Does it just mean uryuu is the only living quincy? if there all dead how would that work.
    i agree with you, but that is something a lot of people seem to think it may be somehow else, i am prety sure you are right, but we will have to wait for confirmation from the manga anyway.
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    Not really charging in to a fight they couldn't possibly have won deserves exactly what was stated. The fact they are not dead is due to pure luck, Yama didn't know he was fighting a Fake Ywach, defending himself with whatever the hell he used was the smart thing to do, okay it didn't kill them but then he thought he was going to finish this war before it began, by killing Ywach when he found out he was tricked that's the only thing he did wrong.
    I personally believe Yama should have gone and slaughtered all the SRs... I mean killing the leader is only going to force them to retreat and could come back.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    I personally believe Yama should have gone and slaughtered all the SRs... I mean killing the leader is only going to force them to retreat and could come back.
    Defeating juhabach would have had roughly the same result though. As we have seen with military forces in the manga the vast mayority of the power they have is usually concentrated within the leader. To a great extent taking out the leader equates to getting rid of at least half of the military power of the entire organization. More so, if yamamoto had mobilized against the stern ritern odds are juhabach would have moved against the captains which would have resulted in greater loses for both sides.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    I think that would be a mistake, strategically that would make Yama spend his energy and powers, when every little drop counts against Juha.
    We don't know why Yama failed to kill Juhaa 1.000 years ago, but I think it's fair to assume considering how easily Juha killed Yama in current time, even without using his bankai or fullstanding against Yama, that Juha was considerably stronger now than a 1.000 years ago, even if Yama had grown weaker.
    That is probably also something Yama would expect of Juha, since judging by Juha's character, he's very analytic and logical thinking, he woulnd't invade SS if he couldn't win, I'm sure Yama knew this.
    Therefore running around killing off Sternritters before going for the head of the snake, when every little drop of power and mental focus is required to kill Juha is vital.
    Remember Yama wouldn't know that the Sternritters were on limited time.

Also the worst case scenario, that people really seem to forget, is the strategy from real life, called the Nash equilibrium theory.
    If Yama started to kill Sternritters to the right and left, who is to say Juha won't start kill Captains to the left and right?
    Think about it, isn't it strategically smarter to let equals duke it out, and trusting your men can pull through, rather than having every one killed on the battlefield, and then have a final battle with the two last survivors, Juha and Yama?
    Now this is also taken to the exstrme, but I doubt Yama would have liked Juha going after his Captains.

The very fact that the big boss always sit and wait behind his soldiers is exactly that, Nash equilibrium strategy.
    To minimize looses of soldiers, you need to have equals fight it out, othervice the leftover stronger soldiers will go for the weak and brutally slaughter them all.
    That's why it's vital Yama focusses on Juha.

More on Nash Equilibirum for the interested reader here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nash_equilibrium .
    This is btw also how we avoided the Cold War with the U.S.A and Russia escalating into nuclear war.
    It's the same here with Yama and Juha, to avoid a brutal slaughter of both sides soldiers.

If Yama started killed Sternritters, then Nash Equilibrium dictates that the most logical strategy for Juha would to intercept Yama, or start killing Captains. It sure as hell would be a bad outcome for SS if he had started killing Captains.
    Therefore I'm of the opinion that Yama-Jii did the absolute right choice, to minimize looses.
    Last edited by Quantized; June 29, 2013 at 05:59 PM.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast