Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

25 17.86%
  • Good

42 30.00%
  • Meh.

47 33.57%
  • Bad

16 11.43%
  • Awful

10 7.14%
New Reply
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 636 Discussion / 637 Predictions

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 636 Discussion / 637 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Aren't you one of the people that's in the 'juubi throws the bijuu rules out the window' club? If it can be destroyed because it has Gedo Mazou as its body, I can believe that it'll interact with its host WAY different than a normal bijuu. I wonder just how long the Sage lived as its jin before splitting it in the bijuu. What was the context for that? I feel like that'll become apparent pretty soon.
    Not entirely, just with death. If the Juubi could be sealed inside Rikudou Sennin, then why can't it be sealed inside Madara? Maybe not used as bijuu, but if Madara has Rinnegan then anything is possible.

Dunno, could have been about half an hour, an hour, or a day.

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Of course he wasn't. Tobi was aware the whole time that Nagato was a pure-hearted guy. The most he could do was engineer him to be ruthless against his enemies, but he could never convince him to revive Madara or hand over the bijuu to Tobi to enact the Moon's Eye. Tobi's plan seems to be about as lame as 'exactly the same as Madara's, but with me instead of him because who wants to sacrifice their self to rezz some old asshat'.
    He wasn't, he expected Nagato to betray him for his own goals, but Tobi was sure he manipulated Nagato into doin bad stuff. But yeah, I highly doubt Tobi could really convince Nagato to revive Madara or give the bijuu to Tobi, but if Tobi didn't want to revive Madara, who did he want to revive?

Quote Quote:
    hugs my signature post I'm still holding out hope that Madara's plan makes some goddamn sense and that his black Zetsu is the ultimate last fail-safe, installed in Madara by the juubi itself.
    HOw would be a last fail-safe in Madara when he was dead? I don't think even the black Zetsu could do anything to or for dead bodies.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member FocusWithin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest I was done with this fight a while ago. So much whining, you have to kill your old friend cause he is a douche... get over it already. It looked to me like Obito was totally down with Madara being revived. That's why he came back from the dimension, just a little unsure if he knew that's how it was going to go down. I'd say it would be safe to assume he knew what was up. Obviously he didn't have a lot of chakra left in him after fighting for so long and having just receiving a death blow from Kakashi. Just saying that if this is the case it is slightly less cruel.

At least we are seeing some consistency with the Uchiha bloodline. Obito clearly lost the least between Madara and Sasuke, so he dies first. Madara lost a lot but Sasuke lost the entire emo clan, that's pretty heavy and also explains why Sasuke can do anything and everything cept look at a girl.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Playing with this chapter made me feel kind of mean, like scolding a puppy or something.
    But not much.

Spoiler: CHAPTER 636 IN BREATHTAKING CAPSLOCK show

5. Like 10 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Not entirely, just with death. If the Juubi could be sealed inside Rikudou Sennin, then why can't it be sealed inside Madara? Maybe not used as bijuu, but if Madara has Rinnegan then anything is possible.

Dunno, could have been about half an hour, an hour, or a day.
    I figured it was for several years, until he grew old and near-natural-death, judging from Kurama's flashback. He probably invented ninjutsu and whatnot during that period. I'd like to see that flashback, but I wonder who could even have it. I guess the juubi.

Quote Quote:
    He wasn't, he expected Nagato to betray him for his own goals, but Tobi was sure he manipulated Nagato into doin bad stuff. But yeah, I highly doubt Tobi could really convince Nagato to revive Madara or give the bijuu to Tobi, but if Tobi didn't want to revive Madara, who did he want to revive?
    He didn't want to revive anyone. If he wanted to revive Rin, he could have pulled the good-guy gambit with Nagato and convinced him to, Nagato would've totally been a sucker to that way before they made "real Akatsuki". He doesn't want her to be alive though, because that presents the threat of death: Tobi wants a fantasy, and that's it. Except instead of just killing himself like any terribly-written nihilistic villain, he wants to drag the whole world down with him because...?

Quote Quote:
    HOw would be a last fail-safe in Madara when he was dead? I don't think even the black Zetsu could do anything to or for dead bodies.
    It could have perpetuated the conflict between Uchiha and Senju bloodlines until a suitable candidate for hatred would be found to meld together the rinnegan, and by proxy, summon the Gedo Mazou and start the bijuu hunt. All I'm sayin is that it was Zetsu there at the VotE watching Naruto and Sasuke fight. The way I see it, Tobi let Nagato do the heavy lifting for dealing with Akatsuki in the same way Zetsu let Tobi/Madara do the heavy lifting for resurrecting the juubi.

There will always be a chump human that thinks it's using the world as its tool, but is himself a complete and utter tool. At least I hope Madara eats his words about "carefully using forbidden power" or whatnot.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    false he controlled the former jinchuurikis in that battle against naruto right whem naruto first went bijuu mode

they all had one sharingan and one.rinnegan and tobi used a similar jutsu to nagato controlling the 6 paths of pain
    Yeah but the 6 paths are NOT about being able to send your chakra to some living entities in order to control them. And basically that's what he did with the Bijuus.
    When you think about it, what he did is just implant the Bijuus some black rod (the same thing Pain was using, and the same thing going out of Obito's body now) so that he could control them. That would make more sense. Otherwise why not using the rinnengan power ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

May be having one Rinnegan instead of a pair was the reason he was unable to use True powers of Rinnengan.
    And same happened with the powers of Sharingan as well

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krik View Post
    It most certainly is and that's why its so funny and sad at the same time.
    Its not really sad, just mind blowing. There's no way Kishi will do something like this.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    May be having one Rinnegan instead of a pair was the reason he was unable to use True powers of Rinnengan.
    And same happened with the powers of Sharingan as well
    I doubt that's the problem though, otherwise he shouldn't have been able to use the Six Paths jutsu and be able to control his paths well. Could be plot or Tobi being an idiot since he's Obito.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

You can see how dull this chapter was by the number of topic pages the day later.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I doubt that's the problem though, otherwise he shouldn't have been able to use the Six Paths jutsu and be able to control his paths well. Could be plot or Tobi being an idiot since he's Obito.
    He was controlling them through those black rods, Rinnengan was only used for shared vision i think

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    now, how madara will obtain jyuubi

will hashirama allow him pass through the barrier or will madara fight all hokages
    if hashirama and kages stop maintaining the barrier would the barrier crumble right away?
    assuming he entered barrier would jyuubi and its minions regard him enemy or ally?
    will he clash with naruto and sasuke?
    can current kages delay madara's plan even for some little time?
    can his perfect susanoo endure jyuubi's bijuudama? i think jyuubi can obliterate anything and everyone in the barrier easily
    People well known Madara as the man who can pass every barrier .... Minato said this in QB attack , that why ht thought Tobi was Madara ...
    Last edited by shafagh; June 27, 2013 at 02:08 AM.
    خداحافظ

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    He was controlling them through those black rods, Rinnengan was only used for shared vision i think
    No, the black rods transmit chakra needed for control, otherwise the Six Paths jutsu is what controls the bodies. I think that's where the name, Rikudou Sennin comes from? It's how the bodies got the same eyes as user of the jutsu, I think.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Montai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Madara will have Rinnegan when he is revided, instead of that spare sharingan. Also, if he is indeed revived with Rinnegan still in his skull, what will happen to the pair that Obito stole from Nagato's body? Destroy the original pair?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marcassin View Post
    Yeah but the 6 paths are NOT about being able to send your chakra to some living entities in order to control them. And basically that's what he did with the Bijuus.
    When you think about it, what he did is just implant the Bijuus some black rod (the same thing Pain was using, and the same thing going out of Obito's body now) so that he could control them. That would make more sense. Otherwise why not using the rinnengan power ?
    dont you remember all.of the jinchuurikis had one sharingan and one rinnegan

just like obito

he was definitely controlling the former jinchuurikis with the 6 paths

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    You can see how dull this chapter was by the number of topic pages the day later.
    sometimes when a chapter is bad this thread gets huge from.people complaining too though

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montai View Post
    I wonder if Madara will have Rinnegan when he is revided, instead of that spare sharingan. Also, if he is indeed revived with Rinnegan still in his skull, what will happen to the pair that Obito stole from Nagato's body? Destroy the original pair?
    If he is revived then he ll be revived with his old body and Rinnengan.

Unless Something like " Technically he died when his soul left his body second time thus he ll be revived in that state " thing, pulled out of thin air.
    Otherwise logical conclusion will be Him being revived in the body in which he died.

New Reply
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast