Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

I kept wishing for one of the masters to say something like "time we take kenichi's training to the next level" or something.
    Am i the the only one seeing that as the best course of action to keep them safe? Miu could probably take care of herself since she just unlocked her ki, but kenichi's a liability.

When are they gonna teach him to release his ki or get him to the next level? doesnt even need to be master level, just high intermediate level would be enough of an excitement....this beginner/disciple crap has got to go logically if he's to survive these new threats.

obviously Shigure has a "plan" but why do i feel like its gonna be some stupid idea unrelated to making kenichi stronger so he can at least fend for his own life in these situations.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Top tier of weapons division finally makes their appearance, that is very interesting and it seems they have a group equivalent or similar to OSNF. Shigure will get her fight soon, against a strong opponent. Kenichi was running out of opponents to fight, so probably the next wave will be weapon users, which means more anti-weapons training.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    I kept wishing for one of the masters to say something like "time we take kenichi's training to the next level" or something.
    Am i the the only one seeing that as the best course of action to keep them safe? Miu could probably take care of herself since she just unlocked her ki, but kenichi's a liability.

When are they gonna teach him to release his ki or get him to the next level? doesnt even need to be master level, just high intermediate level would be enough of an excitement....this beginner/disciple crap has got to go logically if he's to survive these new threats.

obviously Shigure has a "plan" but why do i feel like its gonna be some stupid idea unrelated to making kenichi stronger so he can at least fend for his own life in these situations.
    As far as I understand they are already doing that. When the previous arc started kenichi pointed out that his training had become significantly more difficult overnight and his masters mentioned it was because things were about to get significantly more dangerous.

As for getting him to the next level, wouldn't that take years? Kenichi was not even a match for expert class tanaka overall and even miu (invariably kenichi's superior at everything concerning martial arts) mentioned that disciples should not have a chance against him. According to the masters the most dangerous and longest state is the expert class overall.... Even reaching an intermediate expert level should take years for kenichi as things are now.

His masters do need to get him to do some ki training. Miu already released her ki and controlled it. Takeda, who should be kenichi's jr when it comes to martial arts, already released it on his own and is probably stronger than kenichi just because of it at this point. Kensei is not really one to hold back ki training if his disciples ask for it and overall it would make sense if at least kajima was already at such an stage, specially if he is the disciple of the one shadow.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/75457715/1

Page 4 is messed up.

Knife master called himself one of the 8 blades.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well this should be interesting...I'm hoping that the weapon disciples won't just be fodder for Kenichi/Miu, since I'd rather get some good Shinpaku fights.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if weapon disciples would be at least around Yami's disciples' level, then it would be quite an insane match for anyone from Shinpaku Alliance, since for example Kensei's disciples were damn good and if you add weapons... it might be quite a deathmatch.

And I agree that Kenichi needs some serious training. Of course he is currently gets more intensive in terms of training, but again his Masters just make his basics more intensive in order to increase his basic power, agility, speed and endurance, while he also needs some strong moves to make some gamechangers in order to fight strong foes. And of course Ken-chan needs to finally release his Ki.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Well this should be interesting...I'm hoping that the weapon disciples won't just be fodder for Kenichi/Miu, since I'd rather get some good Shinpaku fights.
    Kenichi has never really had fights against disciple fodder. Well, there was that one disciple from the armed division however he did win using a technique which has been stated to be able to foderize anyone his age. Still, fodder has rarely been presented for kenichi and the gang, enemies have generally presented a reasonable amount of trouble. Now, if loosing fights makes the disciples fodder then it is basically guaranteed that every enemy left in the manga is fodder.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangapanda.com/historys-s...le-kenichi/528 chapters out kiddos.

can't see them with weapons but alright, i understand adding them to spots where you would need to block, and what not, takedas and valkyrie looked nice, but for freya to switch to polearm kinda strange, dono how siegfried will do with sword, Valk, Freya, and Takeda weapons are all extensions of how they fight, i dont get how sieg with a sword works, he should have some sort of arm guards or somethingg like kenichi.

p.s. anyone feel it was super lame how when takeda and kenichi duel takeda mainly uses kenichi moves. bah

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Takeda is wolverine

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 528 Discussion / 529 Predictions

In my laziness, and because this thread had like no posts, I just decided to change this to the 528 Discussion thread, so talk about it here~

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner lyght's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi with a katana would be f*cking awesome!
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I doubt such a thing like katana would fit Ken-chan, since it is against his belifs. The only thing he might get from Shigure is a new chainmail. Since she wants to make better metal, then he might give him harder chainmail.

The thing Kenichi really needs now is training with Elder. He needs to learn how to release his Ki and also it might be good for him to learn several new Elder's supermoves.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

The new chapter is out
    http://www.mangapanda.com/historys-s...le-kenichi/529
    There was not much to discuss about the last one...and to be honest i feel the same about this one too)
    Our predictions about armor is confirmed and a few weapon users join Yomi...so..nothing important realy happened)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RedBerserk's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have stayed there just to look Shigure doing her stuff, maybe taking out my phone and shoot a video of her and saying something like: "don't worry i'm recording this so i can take a look at all this incredible work later" <-- totally innocent thoughts obviously lol

New Reply
Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast