Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you rate the chapter?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome

10 40.00%
  • Great

12 48.00%
  • Neutral

3 12.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 122 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shakes12's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 122 Spoiler Thread

My Compass is on the Fritzz

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol at Kwon... First he says "I'll be as calm as possible about this", then "Give us the Gaju or die".. Well, I guess just coming with threats counts as calm for him XD .

Anyway, remarkably fast of Mangacow!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Glasses dude on second last page: "Oh ... my god! ANOTHER one of the ten masters?" HAHAHAHA

And my bet is on for Shioon to break free of Thousand Needle Restriction with BOT. If it reverses the flow it can screw around with all acupuncture.

EDIT:

Also, interesting bit of info: Kwon is rumored second strongest, apparently. I very much doubt Shik is the strongest. First guess for strongest would be Chundomoon's elder based upon their rivalry, but that's groundless speculation.

EDIT:

Actually, glasses dude's reactions are priceless throughout. http://mngacow.com/The-Breaker-New-Waves/122/17/ "Wha...what is happening... XD
    Last edited by 2bst2d; June 27, 2013 at 11:59 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ketsurou's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is also the first time we have an official mention of where Kwon lies on the scale.

http://mngacow.com/The-Breaker-New-Waves/122/18/

So, Kwon is the second strongest of the ten strongest grandmasters in all of Murim. That, is awesome.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Its already explained that Elder Kwon is one of the 10 grand master not having his own clan yet because he loves sunwoo its just like zro in one piece they think zoro is the captain

I really want Shioon to use cry of the phoenix on tje next chapter or he will speak like imstill standing doctor and kwon is here so i win

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't want shioon be a hostage again it's boring and I've already seen it to many times enough is enough he need's to break free ASAP.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I guarantee people get fixated on the "2nd strongest bit"

edit: looks like I was already beaten, people hung up on the ranking.

Meh translation, not terrible, but pretty poor either way. I knew it was coming that not much would happen, but really, nothing happened. They didn't even arrive in truth. We went from one chapter resolving the entire fight, to now dragging it out a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by blennz View Post
    I don't want shioon be a hostage again it's boring and I've already seen it to many times enough is enough he need's to break free ASAP.
    LOL, this story recycles plot devices over and over and over annnnnnnndddddd over again, all the damn time. Nothing is going to change. The creators are hard headed that way.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

quick translation so elder know is the 2nd strongest i think smug faces master will end up being the strongest for some reason, but i could be wrong the doc will be the one. either way i think shiwoon will take off the needles showing he is not a normal human.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsurou View Post
    This is also the first time we have an official mention of where Kwon lies on the scale.

http://mngacow.com/The-Breaker-New-Waves/122/18/

So, Kwon is the second strongest of the ten strongest grandmasters in all of Murim. That, is awesome.
    I don't think we can call anything that is said in a speed scan like that "official" it gives us an idea of exactly what they're saying but specifics are often misinterperted. I remember Kwon being addressed similarly before and it wasn't that he was the 2nd strongest but rather the strongest second. He is the only one of the ten Grandmasters who is not the head of his own organization. It wouldn't make sense for the authors to start ranking grandmasters at this point imo as it only limits possibilities.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member neovenom's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jacoobus View Post
    I don't think we can call anything that is said in a speed scan like that "official" it gives us an idea of exactly what they're saying but specifics are often misinterperted. I remember Kwon being addressed similarly before and it wasn't that he was the 2nd strongest but rather the strongest second. He is the only one of the ten Grandmasters who is not the head of his own organization. It wouldn't make sense for the authors to start ranking grandmasters at this point imo as it only limits possibilities.
    chapter 59 and 60 it was addressed already that he was the 2nd strongest in Murim. Both the speed scan and A-team's translation stated it so it was already pretty much confirmed.

Edit--

both kwon and ju sang shik both land like meteors lol the power of the 10 grand masters are not to be underestimated.

2nd Edit--

going back and checking chapter 59 and 60 it seems the speedscan back then(sakicow) translated it as "2nd in command" while a-team translated it as "2nd strongest in murim". Looking at today's release by mangacow(which was formerly sakicow?) you can conclude that they made a translation error back in those chapters i guess. Regardless kwon is a badass
    Last edited by neovenom; June 28, 2013 at 12:29 AM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Woah… Elder Kwon is so bad ass…. He jumped off the helicopter… That crazy bastard… ooooo … What is it .. where it came from ….

Kwon – “Who Is your daddy now bitches ????”

Last 7-8 chapters… all of them were written only to show this bas ass entry guys… it was all a build up for this …. Yeyssss …

As others I also want Shiwoon to break free of those needles … That doc played cheap all of a sudden… Just because he had such measures he put such clause for the duel …

Till you are human you cannot break free of thousand needles….. Shiwwon goes BOT makes him inhuman … and he will start doing .. I will kill you … and this time there are people who can calm him down later … he just needs to break free of that needles and he will win … Pleasesss do that already … I loved this chapter … but it only felt dragged because author is showing us a banana of “shiwoon leaving as gaju of sunwoo clan from the island” and every time it ends with a cliffhanger… dammit…

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree at jacoobus that the speed scans mis interpret the 2nd strongest thinking he is 2nd most powerful martial artist but the answer is already there

Elder kwon is still an Elder and not a clan head that means its just like Elder kwon is a vice head where MMA litteraly says that he can create his own clan if he leave sunwoo
    not 2nd strongest in murim world

For a very good example is one piece where there are only 2 supernova that is not a captain and that is zoro and Kidds first mate pretty much kwon is like zoro or kidds first matte they can create their own pirate group but decides to stay with their captain
    Last edited by kidopitz27; June 28, 2013 at 12:27 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by neovenom View Post
    chapter 59 and 60 it was addressed already that he was the 2nd strongest in Murim. Both the speed scan and A-team's translation stated it so it was already pretty much confirmed.
    http://mngacow.com/The-Breaker-New-Waves/60/5/

Sera clearly says "strongest second-in-command" at the bottom of the page.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

That glasses guy is not only annoying … he is stupid.. I don't if his stupidity comes from his ignorance or arrogance …. Fuck man …annoying…

I was expecting sunwoo clan but didn't expect someone of his calibre to be here …. Seriouslysss you dumb ass … Who do u think u have kept captive… and didn't u have shiwoon captive to subdue Sunwoo … you bastard .. do you even have any idea in what deep shit you are…. How can he not expect sunwoo to come with full force when they are trying to hold their gaju captive ...

He is a guy who will think on his death bed … how did this even happen … “you got fucked..thats how

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

So the question is on the speed scans did the doctor just say that elder kwon is the fucker face that he remember when fighting shioon?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast