Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12 - Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I'm not sure if it's entirely passive as apparently, to sense one needs to expand his or her chakra in a general area or touch the ground. Aoi and other sensors didn't even recognize anything funny with Danzou pumping chakra into his right eye or detect Sasuke when he invaded.
    Karin has sense people numerous times without being aware of a need to sense them. Naruto too has sense people without knowing to look for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    The chapter when he felt Hashirama's chakra from miles away. That awesome rape face he made.

This helps to make me believe that the Rinnegan grants the ability to sense chakra, though it could just be his Hashirama DNA. I don't think there's been a Rinnegan wielder who hasn't shown the ability to sense chakra. Obito technically hasn't, but he's stated to be able to track people from anywhere.
    I think that's more about the sheer strength of Hashirama's chakra, same way Sasuke and co all sensed Naruto's chakra despite not being sensors.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Can any one tell me which place people are refering as Madara had some sensory abilities, I just re read the chapter in which he was fighting with Kages, and that was all good sharp reflexes and battle experience at his part.
    That has never been mentioned in the manga otherwise Rikudou King and I would not be having a discussion or debate. I was wondering if Madara could sense because he was able to react to Raikage without shock at him appearing out of nowhere.

Of course, that could be attributed to having have lived in a period of constant fighting and wars, so he wouldn't be shocked or scared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Karin has sense people numerous times without being aware of a need to sense them. Naruto too has sense people without knowing to look for them.
    Probably because they weren't trying to hide their chakra or were actively sensing?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

That has never been mentioned in the manga otherwise Rikudou King and I would not be having a discussion or debate. I was wondering if Madara could sense because he was able to react to Raikage without shock at him appearing out of nowhere.

Of course, that could be attributed to having have lived in a period of constant fighting and wars, so he wouldn't be shocked or scared.
    Ah Thanx, i thought i missed some thing

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

That is may be just like when once a hound learns some scent it recognises whenever it comes in his smelling radius.
    In humans well you don't have to concentrate too much to track your favourite smell you constantly encounter many smells / fragrance but you recognise as soon as you smell something familiar, same happens with sensors i guess, they keep feeling chakras all the time but the as soon as they feel a familiar one they recognize it straight away

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

It's simply the level of chakra's power. The manga reached the point in which one doesn't have to be a sensor to sense strong chakras like Hashirama's or Naruto's.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that's more about the sheer strength of Hashirama's chakra, same way Sasuke and co all sensed Naruto's chakra despite not being sensors.
    Nagato too was able to sense Kabuto's chakra if I recall right, and Itachi said it was Nagato's ability, so I suppose the Rinnegan can grant you this ability

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably because they weren't trying to hide their chakra or were actively sensing?
    Well hiding one's chakra shouldn't mean an ability is active, they weren't in a situation where they would have been purposely sensing.

That is may be just like when once a hound learns some scent it recognises whenever it comes in his smelling radius.
    In humans well you don't have to concentrate too much to track your favourite smell you constantly encounter many smells / fragrance but you recognise as soon as you smell something familiar, same happens with sensors i guess, they keep feeling chakras all the time but the as soon as they feel a familiar one they recognize it straight away
    Which would suggest their abilities are passive, as mentioned before.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Nagato too was able to sense Kabuto's chakra if I recall right, and Itachi said it was Nagato's ability, so I suppose the Rinnegan can grant you this ability
    Or his Uzumaki blood, considering Miko and Karin. Neither Obito or Madara have showed similar sensoring, nor did the Paths, despite all having the Rinnegan.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Passive could mean that their chakra was naturally spread out, like it apparently is for nearly all shinobi, which allowed them to automatically sense. Naruto probably can't sense in Sage Mode far enough unless he concentrates, and neither can Karin. I have no fucking idea what I'm arguing for though.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Passive could mean that their chakra was naturally spread out, like it apparently is for nearly all shinobi, which allowed them to automatically sense. Naruto probably can't sense in Sage Mode far enough unless he concentrates, and neither can Karin. I have no fucking idea what I'm arguing for though.
    That's what I was saying though. The ability is always on normally, without the user having to willingly employ it except to find specific targets. Madara was never shown sensing anyone but Hashirama and that seems more due to it being Hashirama then due to an ability.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Somewhat interesting how he was the only one to sense Hashirama while no one else was able to. Could be due to the fact that Madara was the only one who knew Hashirama and could therefore spot him easily? The other shinobi were most likely born after Hashirama died, and Oonoki was being healed by Tsunade.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Or his Uzumaki blood, considering Miko and Karin. Neither Obito or Madara have showed similar sensoring, nor did the Paths, despite all having the Rinnegan.

Madara did sense Hashirama though

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    It's simply the level of chakra's power. The manga reached the point in which one doesn't have to be a sensor to sense strong chakras like Hashirama's or Naruto's.
    this is what i believe

madara could easily sense hashiramas power both from its massive size and his familiarty with it

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Madara did sense Hashirama though
    That could have easily been due to the strength of Hashirama's chakra, given how he could trash a room with it alone and even just some of his cells could overwhelm a person.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

That could have easily been due to the strength of Hashirama's chakra, given how he could trash a room with it alone and even just some of his cells could overwhelm a person.
    Only MADARA sensed it, other then that no body even felt THAT strong chakra.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well you see,Madara and Hashrama fought a lot of times during their period didn't they? In those times when they fought Hashirama would've released his own strong chakra to perform his jutsu or whatever.Oonoki was in those slug healing pods resting or unconsious.Tsunade was chopped into two pieces.Madara is the only one who knew Hashirama who was consious then.The other ninja might've simply ignored that HQ chakra especially given that they were fightning the Juubi lol.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto sensed all of them.

New Reply
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast