Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1081

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

  1. #1
    Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    8
    Posts
    207
    Post Thanks / Like

    Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

  2. #2
    Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    8
    Posts
    207
    Post Thanks / Like

    Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

  3. #3
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    That Iwa nin and Tobi didn't know they were tagged until Minato used Hiraishin. NOr did Tobi know about Hiraishin v2. Hell, even Raikage didn't know Bee was tagged, though I think Bee knew. Doesn't matter if Minato hides the use, he just needs to make sure the seal can't be seen or noticed so he can get Madara off guard. Madara isn't fast enough to react to Hiraishin out of the blue.
    Obito didn't know he was tagged because he got tagged on the back, where being able to see chakra wouldn't be helpful at all. It's highly unlikely that such a situation would be repeated with anyone else, considering the circumstances. There's no way that Minato could plant a tag on the backs of Madara or Itachi without them being aware something was up. And seeing that Madara was easily able to react to not only Ee and Tsunade teleporting in front of him but also Naruto's shunshin, which was compared to Minato's Hiraishin several times, there's absolutely no reason Madara shouldn't be able to react to Hiraishin.

  4. #4
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12 - Part 1

    Well, if Minato doesn't use the jutsu then he can hide it. How would Madara know about HIraishin anyway, considering Minato rose to prominence while Madara was underground attached to the Mazou? Itachi would know about Hiraishin though, but it's probably a moot point as Itachi could get Minato in a genjutsu right off the bat. But when did Itachi serve under Minato? He wasn't even out of the academy yet....

    Me either, but I guess teleporting to a moving seal is infinitely more difficult? Could also be an asspull to beat Tobi. I can see Minato getting close enough to Madara if Madara charges at him. It'd be hard to hit MInato because of his speed/reflexes.

    ---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Obito didn't know he was tagged because he got tagged on the back, where being able to see chakra wouldn't be helpful at all. It's highly unlikely that such a situation would be repeated with anyone else, considering the circumstances. There's no way that Minato could plant a tag on the backs of Madara or Itachi without them being aware something was up. And seeing that Madara was easily able to react to not only Ee and Tsunade teleporting in front of him but also Naruto's shunshin, which was compared to Minato's Hiraishin several times, there's absolutely no reason Madara shouldn't be able to react to Hiraishin.
    I am not talking about Itachi considering with his fighting style, Minato would have to run towards Itachi. Madara is the one who charges in, no? If he does, then Minato can quickly sidestep and attack or leave a kunai where Madara is, teleport to dodge, teleport back, and attack Madara while planting the seal. Madara won't know it's on his back since Minato did attack, just like Tobi didn't know.

    Madara saw Naruto coming - it may be like Hiraishin but it's still footspeed, somethin that Sharingan can predict. Hiraishin is reverse summoning so Sharingan shouldn't be able to track it.

  5. #5
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12 - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I am not talking about Itachi considering with his fighting style, Minato would have to run towards Itachi. Madara is the one who charges in, no? If he does, then Minato can quickly sidestep and attack or leave a kunai where Madara is, teleport to dodge, teleport back, and attack Madara while planting the seal. Madara won't know it's on his back since Minato did attack, just like Tobi didn't know.

    Madara saw Naruto coming - it may be like Hiraishin but it's still footspeed, somethin that Sharingan can predict. Hiraishin is reverse summoning so Sharingan shouldn't be able to track it.
    It seems to depend on his mood, but even if he did, it doesn't seem likely that Minato would be able to simply sidestep him. He could barely dodge Ee charging him, and had to rely on Hiraishin to escape. Madara is at least as fast as Ee, if not faster given Ee needed more then his max speed against him. Unless Minato has his tags already set up, he doesn't have any options of escape. And as mentioned, he was able to react to Ee and Tsunade instantly teleporting in. So his Sharingan should easily tell him when Minato disappears and allow him to react accordingly. And Madara seem to defensive to allow any attack to touch.

    Madara may not be able to track where Minato goes with Hiraishin, but he will be able to track his appearances and disappearances from what we've seen.

  6. #6
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12 - Part 1

    i dont think minato is a clear cut favorite against madara, but he could certainly beat him

    ---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MangaHelpers View Post
    This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
    why double post brah

  7. #7
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12 - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    It seems to depend on his mood, but even if he did, it doesn't seem likely that Minato would be able to simply sidestep him. He could barely dodge Ee charging him, and had to rely on Hiraishin to escape. Madara is at least as fast as Ee, if not faster given Ee needed more then his max speed against him. Unless Minato has his tags already set up, he doesn't have any options of escape. And as mentioned, he was able to react to Ee and Tsunade instantly teleporting in. So his Sharingan should easily tell him when Minato disappears and allow him to react accordingly. And Madara seem to defensive to allow any attack to touch.

    Madara may not be able to track where Minato goes with Hiraishin, but he will be able to track his appearances and disappearances from what we've seen.
    I don't recall Madara being as fast as the Raikage, but if Minato can see Madara coming then I think he'd be fast enough to dodge. In a hand-to-hand taijutsu fight though, Minato would likely be outmatched. Minato also has tags set up in a lot of places, like in Konoha. Doubt the seals would have disappeared just because he died, but given how a frog's name is automatically erased from the scroll, it's possible.

    I thought that was more because Madara's reflexes were quick. Muu probably couldn't dodge because of Kabuto.

    Madara doesn't seem entirely defensive though, he let Oonoki blast him with the Jinton and was punched few times by Tsunade and Raikage.

  8. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12 - Part 1

    Even If Minato once or twice use Hiraishin to avoid Madara's Jutsu, he still have the same problem which is Obito's weakness. He either have to come in to contact with Madara at some stage in order to hit him, Assuming that Rasengan is his Best Offence then what is stopping madara from Using Susan'o. Even if Madara is able to activate Susano as quickly as we've seen both sasuke and Itachi, he ll simply block his attack. That will surely be a long long battle

  9. #9
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12 - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Even If Minato once or twice use Hiraishin to avoid Madara's Jutsu, he still have the same problem which is Obito's weakness. He either have to come in to contact with Madara at some stage in order to hit him, Assuming that Rasengan is his Best Offence then what is stopping madara from Using Susan'o. Even if Madara is able to activate Susano as quickly as we've seen both sasuke and Itachi, he ll simply block his attack. That will surely be a long long battle
    he throws a kunai directly at madaras face, madara having no prior knowledge of his hiraishin just dodges by moving his head slightly

    minato warps and cuts his throat

    fight over

  10. #10
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12 - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I don't recall Madara being as fast as the Raikage, but if Minato can see Madara coming then I think he'd be fast enough to dodge. In a hand-to-hand taijutsu fight though, Minato would likely be outmatched. Minato also has tags set up in a lot of places, like in Konoha. Doubt the seals would have disappeared just because he died, but given how a frog's name is automatically erased from the scroll, it's possible.

    I thought that was more because Madara's reflexes were quick. Muu probably couldn't dodge because of Kabuto.

    Madara doesn't seem entirely defensive though, he let Oonoki blast him with the Jinton and was punched few times by Tsunade and Raikage.
    Madara was capable of easily blocking Ee at his fastest speed, to the point of Ee needing Onoki to make himself even faster. And as we have been told, in order to be capable of blocking or dodging someone, one has to have comparable speeds. Even with his tags already prepared, Minato still only managed to teleport away at the last second. Teleporting back to Konoha or such would allow him to survive, but he would obviously have lost the fight.

    It would be due to both, as just having the Sharingan wouldn't mean being able to block or such. And Madara allowed Onoki to hit him in order to hurt their determination. every other time, he protected himself with Susanoo. Hashirama is the only one who has fought him without it, and that was due to the sheer length of their battle wearing both out.

  11. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12 - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    he throws a kunai directly at madaras face, madara having no prior knowledge of his hiraishin just dodges by moving his head slightly

    minato warps and cuts his throat

    fight over
    Assuming that Madara don't activate Suasano or even discard his ninja senses which allow ninjas to block a Kunai or Shiruken even from Blind spot (Even Kakashi displayed that against Kabuto in Konoha Hospital) and stay still then yeah, FIGHT SHOULD BE OVER

    Madara is IMO higher then your average Jounin, so that won't gonna happen. And once he see Hiraishin and avoids it, he ll be way more cautious

  12. #12
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12 - Part 1

    i agree that once madara realizes he is.a hiraishin user minato is all but toast

    but at the very least even if he doesnt kill madara right away

    so.long as he is able to mark him with the forumula he can still win

    the longer the fight goes on the lower minatos chances get

  13. #13
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12 - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Madara was capable of easily blocking Ee at his fastest speed, to the point of Ee needing Onoki to make himself even faster. And as we have been told, in order to be capable of blocking or dodging someone, one has to have comparable speeds. Even with his tags already prepared, Minato still only managed to teleport away at the last second. Teleporting back to Konoha or such would allow him to survive, but he would obviously have lost the fight.
    Did he move with the Raikage or did he just move his arms? There's a difference there, and once Minato knew about Raikage's speed he was able to dodge it without a worry albeit with Hiraishin. Not sure if blocking needs comparable speed as dodging does.

    And let's not forget that Minato was surprised and didn't expect Raikage's speed to be that fast. The second time he didn't need so much time to dodge, and if there's a tag near the battlefield, he can reenter the fight.

    Quote Quote:
    It would be due to both, as just having the Sharingan wouldn't mean being able to block or such. And Madara allowed Onoki to hit him in order to hurt their determination. every other time, he protected himself with Susanoo. Hashirama is the only one who has fought him without it, and that was due to the sheer length of their battle wearing both out.
    Has Madara ever started his fight with Susano'o and/or running at his opponent? Minato's advantage is from people who run at him, as seen with Raikage. I dunno if Madara would notice a seal if he gets hit since he'd either not feel it or wouldn't think something is up. I do think that Tobi would have thought it suspicious Minato touched him without dealing any damage, and that Iwa nin never noticed the seal on his sandal. Though granted, I don't think Minato will get that kind of chance to touch Madara's sandal.

  14. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12 - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i agree that once madara realizes he is.a hiraishin user minato is all but toast

    but at the very least even if he doesnt kill madara right away

    so.long as he is able to mark him with the forumula he can still win

    the longer the fight goes on the lower minatos chances get
    Agreed, that If Minato is able to Mark Madara with his formula he can win. But that will require him to play his cards smartly and carefully, Hiraishin wont be an entirely new thing for Madara coz he have seen it being used by Tobirama.
    Also we don't know if Rasengan is the deadliest Jutsu Minato have in his arsenla, if that's the case then his chances are still grim.

  15. #15
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12 - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Did he move with the Raikage or did he just move his arms? There's a difference there, and once Minato knew about Raikage's speed he was able to dodge it without a worry albeit with Hiraishin. Not sure if blocking needs comparable speed as dodging does.

    And let's not forget that Minato was surprised and didn't expect Raikage's speed to be that fast. The second time he didn't need so much time to dodge, and if there's a tag near the battlefield, he can reenter the fight.
    According to what we were told, there isn't a difference. Even to simply move your arm to block in time requires comparable speed, else you won't make it before being hit. And let's not forget that Madara isn't someone who will simply charge in with a punch. He'll use his fan or sword, which would mean his reach would be quite longer then Minato would suspect. Even when Minato was prepared for Ee's speed, he still only dodged by a few inches. It's unlikely he would be able to dodge a length longer then that.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Has Madara ever started his fight with Susano'o and/or running at his opponent? Minato's advantage is from people who run at him, as seen with Raikage. I dunno if Madara would notice a seal if he gets hit since he'd either not feel it or wouldn't think something is up. I do think that Tobi would have thought it suspicious Minato touched him without dealing any damage, and that Iwa nin never noticed the seal on his sandal. Though granted, I don't think Minato will get that kind of chance to touch Madara's sandal.
    Well, the only times we saw Madara charge straight at an opponent was during his youth with Hashirama, and it was implied that he continued that into adulthood (when Itachi and Obito told Sasuke his history). Since reviving though, he's either attacked with a ninjutsu first before rushing in or waited to be attack before attacking/defending himself. Madara doesn't have to notice a seal, he simply has to notice Minato appearing, at which point he would react.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    You can miss the eyes but you can't Miss the Susano. But can agree on the second part that he may comment once he is shown, still if he ignored Sasuke completely that'll be a disappointment
    To be fair, Susanoo may not be that visible surrounded by a bunch of giant monsters, especially if
    Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts