Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 35 of 72 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Having a bias and being a hater are two different things.
    True,but by the definition of often allow one to chose sides. Practically it's the first step towards being a hater.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    Don't get me wrong but mods should use the powers which they have as a moderator so that people who keep throwing this "Hater and fanboy" crap would keep their traps shut.There are a good number of people who keep accusing one to be a hater or a fanboy when the said one really isn't. I feel the forum can be a better place with much more stringent moderation.
    I do, otherwise there'd be a lot more accusations thrown around. I actually banned those words from being used in Konohagakure Arena because it's so annoying and desperate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Actually, he wasn't. Also, what are you, his advocate?

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

I don't think I called you a hater, but your mind is a bit scrambled when it comes to Naruto.
    It's not scrambled at all. I'm just being more fair and harsh on the character I'm invested in. Naruto was the sole reason I liked and started following the anime (and then the manga). I actually had hopes that Naruto would turn out to be a lot like Jiraiya, at least in terms of smarts because Naruto consistently showed he had the potential to be smart, if not a genius. I don't like the direction Naruto's going, at all. I don't like how he went from a serious strategist who beat one of the most powerful enemies to date to someone who was concerned about an animal's penis. Remember how Naruto acted with Rock Lee and others after he let Sasuke get away? That's naturally Naruto (though that part felt somewhat forced to me), I don't mind that at all.

I however, do mind unnatural stupidity like he made against Nagato. I just want to see him grow and be as awesome as he was supposed to be. Sadly, he won't be, for me, from the looks of it. I hope I'm wrong though. Without Jiraiya, Itachi, or epic Kakashi, Naruto is the main reason I read the manga.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

dang...why yall deleted my thread...
    i think it was worth conversing about....

Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post

24h spoiler rule maybe?
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    24h spoiler rule maybe?
    i guess...at least tell me,everyone is talkin openly plus the prediction thread is updated

idk....
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh? I don't read all threads/every post in the Naruto section, but I didn't see anyone opening a thread about the current Chapter (646) or talking about the current Chapter (646) in a thread other than the "Naruto 646 Discussion / 647 Predictions" thread.

In case you forgot, here is the explicit 24h spoiler rule:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    See? You have to wait 24 hours if you want to open a thread about the newest chapter or if you want to post in other threads about the newest chapter. Within those 24 hours you are only allowed to post in the spoiler/chapter discussion thread.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

The Two Sons' Name? Broke the spoiler rules so it's moderated until 24 hours are up.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    The Two Sons' Name? Broke the spoiler rules so it's moderated until 24 hours are up.
    i will spoil your afternoon sir!!!

it feels good to be posting on the naruto forums again, hopefully this ending doesnt dissapoint us

i like where kishi is going with naruto and his powers, however i am not satisfied with how he is treating sasuke as one of the insignificant bystanders

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    can you post it back possibly

plz

for an ol'fellow mafia

Spoiler show
    Last edited by gnut; September 11, 2013 at 04:11 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

plz

for an ol'fellow mafia

Spoiler show
    Can you get me off the hook this time tom? For old times sake?

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    Can you get me off the hook this time tom? For old times sake?
    ikr...lol

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

plz

for an ol'fellow mafia

Spoiler show
    Should have already been approved and all by now. If you can't see it, then lemme know. I can see it no problem.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

So like, this tree nonsense is totally not fit for the story... The scheme itself is raped through so many stories and myths, not to mention that most powerful shinobi have to give their thanks to a tree.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Like I said, seeing him with the other Bijuu was the culmination. And it was fine that way.
    But it wasn't. A point had been made about how the Kyuubi had been allowing Naruto to use it's chakra without issue, something that was going on well before the meeting with the other Bijuus. So it went from willingly sacrificing it's own life for one last attempt to kill Naruto to storing Naruto's chakra without drain literally the next day.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    But it wasn't. A point had been made about how the Kyuubi had been allowing Naruto to use it's chakra without issue, something that was going on well before the meeting with the other Bijuus. So it went from willingly sacrificing it's own life for one last attempt to kill Naruto to storing Naruto's chakra without drain literally the next day.
    He was interested enough to not try and kill him through stealing his chakra. He got curious after Naruto said that he'd take away all his hatred. This was the sign to Kurama that he could potentially be different than others. And he proved he was with Son, hence the culmination. It all went like it should.

New Reply
Page 35 of 72 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast