Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    especially when he loses his cool and the kyuubis chakra would take over
    That was never really a chakra control issue but an emotional control issue. As the seal weakened, the Kyuubi was able to pray on his emotions and have his chakra possess Naruto. Naruto was never really fighting above 4 tails, that was all pure rage and the Kyuubi. Even at 2-3 tails it can be argued that Naruto had little to no control over his actions as he repeatedly put his comrades in harms way.

It was only when he fought Sasuke in the one tailed state that he control as he chose not to try and kill Sasuke and instead cut his forehead protector. After that, Jiraiya messed with the seal and Naruto really never had control over the Kyuubi's chakra unless he was just tapping into a small portion of it which resulted in his eyes changing (he did this while fighting Kakazu).
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    No, I meant in their fight for the Kyuubi's chakra. The Kyuubi was shown to still be full of malice and had such hatred towards Naruto that it was willing to draw upon it's own life force just to kill him.

The entire point is that Naruto never proved himself to the Kyuubi before it started helping him. There was no "warming up" period between them or "learning to trust". So I don't see how I'm ignoring something that was never shown. You acknowledge that it wasn't depicted, yet you try to justify it happening anyway. Exactly what is wrong will calling it what it is?
    Could you name the chapter please?

Quote Quote:
    not the best depiction
    Not, no depiction. I don't see how else Kurama could have changed his mind, but by showing how his brothers and sisters could life a different life and Naruto actively champion for them. There was simply no time for other bonding between the war and the beginning of their training. You wish for something that could have never been within the inverse time line.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter where Kyuubi tried to kill him using its own life force? Read the ending of Naruto vs. Kyuubi when Naruto stole its chakra successfully.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I somehow took it as something during the Pain invasion...

Kurama's chakra is his life force, it regenerates, I don't see the threat in doing so. It had two jinchuuriki before Naruto, both not talking or treating it in pleasant way there comes a third one, trying to do keep him under control even more. Of course it would try whatever it could to fend itself, who wouldn't? After a hundred years of slavery, after it finally got free of the struggle, it just happens to be sealed away again, so of course it would try to act out again, when it could. Because of the long isolation and time it began to use it's hatred to fuel it's powers, likely similar to how Sasuke did during the Danzou fight. But it wasn't hatred itself, it wanted to rage because it was treated badly after the father was gone.

Within a rather short time he got to see how other biju are better, see the difference of Naruto to others, realize their parallels, and start to support him. So it took a couple days or hours within the manga, so what? It's not impossible, it happens in reality too, like it or not.

Would I have liked to see a alternative where the bad monster stays evil until the end? Yeah, why not, but those types of inner monster can be seen in so many other manga already too, it wouldn't be suprising or original.
    Last edited by Schabrak; September 23, 2013 at 01:54 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Could you name the chapter please?
    Chp 499, A New Seal.

Not, no depiction. I don't see how else Kurama could have changed his mind, but by showing how his brothers and sisters could life a different life and Naruto actively champion for them. There was simply no time for other bonding between the war and the beginning of their training. You wish for something that could have never been within the inverse time line.
    Exactly what's wrong with that depiction? Having the change of heart come after Naruto proved himself instead of before would have made prefect sense and probably more accepted.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just watched the new DBZ movie and it was ok... The big fight at the end was kind of bad, but overall it was good. I was happy with vegeta doing everything a true hero is suppose to do...

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

If you wanna talk about manga or anime not related to Naruto, why not post here? I'm fairly sure you'll find more people to talk about the new movie with!

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I somehow took it as something during the Pain invasion...

Kurama's chakra is his life force, it regenerates, I don't see the threat in doing so. It had two jinchuuriki before Naruto, both not talking or treating it in pleasant way there comes a third one, trying to do keep him under control even more. Of course it would try whatever it could to fend itself, who wouldn't? After a hundred years of slavery, after it finally got free of the struggle, it just happens to be sealed away again, so of course it would try to act out again, when it could. Because of the long isolation and time it began to use it's hatred to fuel it's powers, likely similar to how Sasuke did during the Danzou fight. But it wasn't hatred itself, it wanted to rage because it was treated badly after the father was gone.

Within a rather short time he got to see how other biju are better, see the difference of Naruto to others, realize their parallels, and start to support him. So it took a couple days or hours within the manga, so what? It's not impossible, it happens in reality too, like it or not.

Would I have liked to see a alternative where the bad monster stays evil until the end? Yeah, why not, but those types of inner monster can be seen in so many other manga already too, it wouldn't be suprising or original.
    We have seen how all the bijuus seems to have a good side, or to be good in their deepest essence. I wonder if it will not be the same case with the 10 tailed beast on the following chapters. That could come from that part of their Chakra they transferred into Naruto prior to Obito carrying out the recreation of the 10t beast. Wouldn't be that a natural conclusion to the story?
    Last edited by ukimix; October 04, 2013 at 07:11 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So is there any info at all on a new databook.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope it clears up some stuff about chakra control and the genius stuff.

Posting here as nobody visits the art forum anyway. :P

Spoiler: realistic cyberpunk Nagato & Konan show

Spoiler: Sage Hashirama cosplay show
    Last edited by Schabrak; October 12, 2013 at 07:44 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Came here after a long time...good to see old guys like delby, m3j, rikudo king are still around

didn't see benelori though.

Frankly i've more or less given up on Naruto, and reading it just to finish it. This mega fight versus obito has been so generic, its a sad thing to see. wonder if any other shounen is out there which might have the flavor of earlier Naruto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    Frankly i've more or less given up on Naruto, and reading it just to finish it. This mega fight versus obito has been so generic, its a sad thing to see. wonder if any other shounen is out there which might have the flavor of earlier Naruto.
    Try Hunter X Hunter. Some people say that the "earlier" Naruto is a rip off from HxH. I personally don't think so, but It's a phenomenal Shounen nonetheless.

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

^ yah i agree that its amazing. but its on an unbearable hiatus, shame.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

A darn shame...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Try Hunter X Hunter. Some people say that the "earlier" Naruto is a rip off from HxH. I personally don't think so, but It's a phenomenal Shounen nonetheless.
    i am starting to think togashi is intentionally waiting for naruto and bleach to end so he can take over the spotlight with HXH as a member of the "new big 3" which will likely be OP, FT and HxH

New Reply
Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast