Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1081

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

  1. #1066
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    The result was the destruction of Konoha, including the temporary loss of Tsunade that lead to the rise of Danzo.
    I'm confused on this one. What led to Tsunade's temporary coma was the destruction of the village which was Nagato's doing, which led to the rise of Danzo.


    Quote Quote:
    It does. Otherwise Konan would get credit for Amegakure's coup, and that would be the end of this. Who did the work would seem to be pretty important. So Kakuzu 'might' have been involved, thusly the entirety of Kakuzu's accomplishments amounts to what he may have done off-panel to contribute in some way to the defeat of Yugito.
    Yes, I Know however, there is no way to determine the amount of work that each member contributed. All we know is she was defeated by Hidan's technique. But we know that they both got brought into the fight, and it wasn't a Roshi situation or three tails situation where Hidan complained about doing all the work, or Kakazu was seen sitting behind a destroyed section of the building while Hidan finished up.

    Quote Quote:
    You said such feats weren't what you were addressing, so I moved beyond them. Who knows how Kakuzu survived Hashirama, we know what Konan managed against Obito. I don't see why it would be suggested that his feat would simply be superior.
    Yet, her fight with Obito keeps being brought up. This isn't the battle thread, I'm not trying to use his fight against Hashirama to say that he has some type of amazing ability which allowed him to survive. The fact of the matter however, he did survive. Even if we don't know the content of the fight. Konan we do know the content however, we know she died. She died, he didn't. I don't remember saying that it was a superior feat on his part. I just know he was still alive by the end of it.


    Quote Quote:
    No, I couldn't. She was a part of their childhood, and she was supremely loyal to Nagato. The only time we saw her act independently was her battle against Tobi. However, can you name something Nagato did apart from Konan, they were always together that doesn't take away from what she did somehow. Can you show something Hidan did apart from Kakuzu or vice-versa. You're asking these questions of Konan, but I'm sure if you decided to apply them to some other members of Akatsuki you'd run into similar scenarios.

    Nagato fought and killed Jiraiya one the legendary three ninja. A battle that Konan was made to retreat from after being easily neutralized by said ninja. A battle that we actually saw Nagato take on the majority of the work, or all of it.

    I can name something that both Hidan and Kakazu did apart from each other. Like I said before, he fought Hashirama. The results of which led him to kill the higher-ups of his village steal their forbidden techniques and live as long as he did.

    Hidan was simply an insane individual who killed his neighbors after being frustrated that his hometown was being turned into a tourist site instead of a ninja village.

  2. #1067
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,827
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I'm confused on this one. What led to Tsunade's temporary coma was the destruction of the village which was Nagato's doing, which led to the rise of Danzo.
    What are you confused about? You said I tried to pass of the invasion "as something of note", and then finished with "result of said invasion was." I assumed you wished for me to provide the result of said invasion. So, I did.

    Quote Quote:
    Yes, I Know however, there is no way to determine the amount of work that each member contributed. All we know is she was defeated by Hidan's technique. But we know that they both got brought into the fight, and it wasn't a Roshi situation or three tails situation where Hidan complained about doing all the work, or Kakazu was seen sitting behind a destroyed section of the building while Hidan finished up.
    So you're giving Kakuzu the benefit of the doubt when the manga didn't show anything. And yet Konan gets nothing. You can see why Kakuzu seems to be such a question when the actual accomplishment that you attribute to him is something that we haven't been shown he did much to contribute to, other than be there.

    Quote Quote:
    Yet, her fight with Obito keeps being brought up. This isn't the battle thread, I'm not trying to use his fight against Hashirama to say that he has some type of amazing ability which allowed him to survive. The fact of the matter however, he did survive. Even if we don't know the content of the fight. Konan we do know the content however, we know she died. She died, he didn't. I don't remember saying that it was a superior feat on his part. I just know he was still alive by the end of it.
    When you keep suggesting that that is some significant difference, I'm assuming there's a reason.

    Quote Quote:
    Nagato fought and killed Jiraiya one the legendary three ninja. A battle that Konan was made to retreat from after being easily neutralized by said ninja. A battle that we actually saw Nagato take on the majority of the work, or all of it.

    I can name something that both Hidan and Kakazu did apart from each other. Like I said before, he fought Hashirama. The results of which led him to kill the higher-ups of his village steal their forbidden techniques and live as long as he did.

    Hidan was simply an insane individual who killed his neighbors after being frustrated that his hometown was being turned into a tourist site instead of a ninja village.
    But she was there. And something we actually saw and has some relevance or bearing "that actually stuck" as you put it? It was your question, I'm just applying it to other members of Akatsuki equally. The answers so far seem to be Kakuzu failed in his assassination attempt of Hashirama, he killed some old folks and fled his village, and Hidan killed some random unknown people. I can't imagine that any of these would've been accepted as responses to the question you put forth; a failure and killing random people...that actually sounds a lot like what you set out in Konan's column.

  3. #1068
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    What are you confused about? You said I tried to pass of the invasion "as something of note", and then finished with "result of said invasion was." I assumed you wished for me to provide the result of said invasion. So, I did.
    I assumed you had an argument in her defense regarding that. That's where the confusion came from.

    Quote Quote:
    So you're giving Kakuzu the benefit of the doubt when the manga didn't show anything. And yet Konan gets nothing. You can see why Kakuzu seems to be such a question when the actual accomplishment that you attribute to him is something that we haven't been shown he did much to contribute to, other than be there.
    What would she get the benefit of the doubt for? If Nagato started a fight with Jiraiya and cut to the end of the fight with Jiraiya dead and her being there with him I'd give her the same credit. However, we actually know what she did. She started fighting, was neutralized and asked to leave by Nagato. We know that Kakazu got drawn into the fight with the host and cut to the end of the fight. If the narrative had given some sort of indication that it was like Deidara and the three tails or Kisame and Roshi he'd lose that credit.

    Quote Quote:
    When you keep suggesting that that is some significant difference, I'm assuming there's a reason.
    The difference as I've stated multiple times now, he survived she did not. This may simply be my interpretation but it seems as though you're phrasing it like I'm saying that he deserves more credit because Hashirama might have been a superior opponent. If that's the case, I'm not doing so. The main difference is Kakazu survival. Had Konan survived Obito I would not be so harsh. However not only did she not survive him all the effort she spend trying to defeat him didn't amount to anything

    Quote Quote:
    But she was there. And something we actually saw and has some relevance or bearing "that actually stuck" as you put it? It was your question, I'm just applying it to other members of Akatsuki equally. The answers so far seem to be Kakuzu failed in his assassination attempt of Hashirama, he killed some old folks and fled his village, and Hidan killed some random unknown people. I can't imagine that any of these would've been accepted as responses to the question you put forth; a failure and killing random people...that actually sounds a lot like what you set out in Konan's column

    You asked me to name something that they've done apart from each other. I did. The same cannot be said for Konan in any instance except for her fight with Obito, which I acknowledged. However, the fact that that fight resulted in her death coupled with the fact that her efforts during said fight were practically nullified is where my distaste for the character comes from.

    She was there, then we saw her leave on Nagato's command. That's something that we saw. Which would mean that it's not the same as the Kakazu situation. Just like I don't give Obito credit for capturing the three tails given the content of the situation. Obito was there but as stated by Deidara, he did all the work or most of it. And the question can be applied to the other members. Even Zetsu. It's something that they've done separate from their partners within the organization. All except for her, and as we agreed that's the problem.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; July 29, 2014 at 08:09 PM.

  4. #1069
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,827
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I assumed you had an argument in her defense regarding that. That's where the confusion came from.
    It was just the answer to a specific question.

    Quote Quote:
    What would she get the benefit of the doubt for? If Nagato started a fight with Jiraiya and cut to the end of the fight with Jiraiya dead and her being there with him I'd give her the same credit. However, we actually know what she did. She started fighting, was neutralized and asked to leave by Nagato. We know that Kakazu got drawn into the fight with the host and cut to the end of the fight. If the narrative had given some sort of indication that it was like Deidara and the three tails or Kisame and Roshi he'd lose that credit.
    Getting some credit for accomplishments that she was involved with alongside her partner. Because on the one hand you're pointing out that she's never done something apart from Nagato as a major factor in your claim that she's the only member not to have accomplished something, but the only actual 'accomplishment' you put forward for Kakuzu is one that he was involved with alongside his partner.

    Quote Quote:
    The difference as I've stated multiple times now, he survived she did not. This may simply be my interpretation but it seems as though you're phrasing it like I'm saying that he deserves more credit because Hashirama might have been a superior opponent. If that's the case, I'm not doing so. The main difference is Kakazu survival. Had Konan survived Obito I would not be so harsh. However not only did she not survive him all the effort she spend trying to defeat him didn't amount to anything
    And I'm trying to figure how that survival makes a difference when the only purpose of my original mention was feats, and Kakuzu's survival after his failure under unknown circumstances can't seriously be held up over Konan's actual battle.

    Quote Quote:
    You asked me to name something that they've done apart from each other. I did. The same cannot be said for Konan in any instance except for her fight with Obito, which I acknowledged. However, the fact that that fight resulted in her death coupled with the fact that her efforts during said fight were practically nullified is where my distaste for the character comes from.

    She was there, then we saw her leave on Nagato's command. That's something that we saw. Which would mean that it's not the same as the Kakazu situation. Just like I don't give Obito credit for capturing the three tails given the content of the situation. Obito was there but as stated by Deidara, he did all the work or most of it. And the question can be applied to the other members. Even Zetsu. It's something that they've done separate from their partners within the organization. All except for her, and as we agreed that's the problem.
    I was simply asking the same question of you, I didn't bother to write it out completely because I thought that would be clear. The fact that the result is the same for Konan and some of her peers speaks for itself. So Obito was there and his partner did most of the work or all of it and so he doesn't get credit, fine. Konan was there and her partner did most of the work and so she doesn't get credit, ok. Kakuzu was there and his partner did most of the work and so he gets credit....why? You're applying two different standards without any actual reasoning for that difference. That's the problem.

  5. #1070
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Getting some credit for accomplishments that she was involved with alongside her partner. Because on the one hand you're pointing out that she's never done something apart from Nagato as a major factor in your claim that she's the only member not to have accomplished something, but the only actual 'accomplishment' you put forward for Kakuzu is one that he was involved with alongside his partner.
    Actually, as stated below, that was what I meant by history earlier. Which is why I asked the question. But you know what, okay. She gets credit for being vaguely involved in the rebellion from which we see no conflict. Remember, it started after Yahiko died. Before that, we only saw the efforts of the peaceful Akatsuki.

    The difference being we actually saw the conflict with the two tails. Even if Kakazu's involvement was vauge However, you are right.

    Quote Quote:
    And I'm trying to figure how that survival makes a difference when the only purpose of my original mention was feats, and Kakuzu's survival after his failure under unknown circumstances can't seriously be held up over Konan's actual battle.
    Okay, fair enough. I concede for this one. Because I have already agreed that her fight against Obito was impressive, however the fact that she died and nothing came of it diminished the feat in my eyes. However, you are correct.


    Quote Quote:
    I was simply asking the same question of you, I didn't bother to write it out completely because I thought that would be clear. The fact that the result is the same for Konan and some of her peers speaks for itself. So Obito was there and his partner did most of the work or all of it and so he doesn't get credit, fine. Konan was there and her partner did most of the work and so she doesn't get credit, ok. Kakuzu was there and his partner did most of the work and so he gets credit....why? You're applying two different standards without any actual reasoning for that difference. That's the problem.
    The difference for Deidara and Nagato are clear. Deidara claimed that he did all of the work, Nagato told Konan to leave the fight. What's the indication that Hidan did most of the work in the fight? The fact that she was defeated by his technique? That's the difference here. For instance, had Deidara not claimed to be doing the heavy lifting, I'd be giving Obito the same credit. Had Hidan complained to him about doing most of the work at the end of the fight, that would be one thing. However, that's not the case.

    I understand what you're trying to say, however, unlike the previous situations that I mentioned, the narrative gave no indication on who pulled more weight in the fight. It was clear with Deidara given what he said, it was clear with Nagato given the fact that we actually saw her leave. With the two tails host however, not so much. So, it's not the same.

    The mention of actions without a partner is what I meant by history. Admittedly once again, poor phrasing on my part. That's why I brought it up to clarify when you said that we know more about her history than other members even though it was through other people. Something that every one of the other members can claim.

  6. #1071
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,827
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    The difference for Deidara and Nagato are clear. Deidara claimed that he did all of the work, Nagato told Konan to leave the fight. What's the indication that Hidan did most of the work in the fight? The fact that she was defeated by his technique? That's the difference here. For instance, had Deidara not claimed to be doing the heavy lifting, I'd be giving Obito the same credit. Had Hidan complained to him about doing most of the work at the end of the fight, that would be one thing. However, that's not the case.

    I understand what you're trying to say, however, unlike the previous situations that I mentioned, the narrative gave no indication on who pulled more weight in the fight. It was clear with Deidara given what he said, it was clear with Nagato given the fact that we actually saw her leave. With the two tails host however, not so much. So, it's not the same.

    The mention of actions without a partner is what I meant by history. Admittedly once again, poor phrasing on my part. That's why I brought it up to clarify when you said that we know more about her history than other members even though it was through other people. Something that every one of the other members can claim.
    The narrative does give more weight to one of the two because it shows that it was Hidan's technique that brought Yugito down. The biggest problem I have with this is that for Kakuzu to have an 'accomplishment' you have to assume that he played a significant role in the capture of Yugito, and there isn't anything that the manga shows that actually points to that, which is why I've said you're giving him the benefit of the doubt, and considering that we've seen that they're more than willing to fight separately, it's a substantive amount of doubt when it comes to his potential contribution.

  7. #1072
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    man,kakashi's susanoo is more spam than obito being tobi...17pgs
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

  8. #1073
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Why the fuck Madara went through all the trouble to get his left Rinnegan? He could have just pulled that third eye of his.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  9. #1074
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    behind you !!
    Country
    Torumekian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3



    Visual for the Robot version of naruto
    HS

  10. #1075
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Federicoxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Argentina
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    erm sorry to ask this here.. but where is the chapter? did i miss something? golden week ?

    no .. naruto .. and no other mangas? ..Wednesday today ?
    Itachi and Nagato..
    F.A.D
    (Friends After Death)


  11. #1076
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Asturies.
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Federicoxxx View Post
    erm sorry to ask this here.. but where is the chapter? did i miss something? golden week ?

    no .. naruto .. and no other mangas? ..Wednesday today ?
    Since last week the distribution day of the manga magazines in Japan has changed to avoid early leaks. Expect them tomorrow.

    Let's meet up in the New World! Oh, ok, but I'm the one who's gonna find One Piece! Hi hi hi!

  12. #1077
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Federicoxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Argentina
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Lomahongva View Post
    Since last week the distribution day of the manga magazines in Japan has changed to avoid early leaks. Expect them tomorrow.
    thanks!
    Itachi and Nagato..
    F.A.D
    (Friends After Death)


  13. #1078
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Guru981 View Post
    Wait, what fight are you talking about here?
    A fight in the arena thread after that specific chapter came out. I ended up resurrecting the thread and there was a change in the rules before it died the first time. At first the thread was Hiruzen and Chiyo versus Danzo. It was changed to a Battle Royale where it was everyone versus everyone. After the "I can use five elements" chapter, Hiruzen is suddenly smart enough to not get captured by Kotoamatsukami for… Reasons. Also smart enough to have a counter ready for Izanagi before even seeing it. Plus, he and Chiyo, despite having no means to detect Kotoamatsukami would be able to detect it within Hiruzen and dispel it… Somehow. I mean that's completely ignoring the very nature of the technique.

    Even if one were to argue that Hiruzen is a very analytical ninja and can decipher and break down a technique fairly quickly, or simply that he just knows all of the leaf techniques, (once again coming from the fact that he can use five elements) he'd have to see it at least one time. With Danzo manipulating his mind and the simple fact that he'd have to use that opening to unlock his arm it would not be the case. All of these things coming from the fact that he can use five elements, with four shadow clone's, as a zombie. That's bullshit.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; September 05, 2014 at 04:54 PM.

  14. #1079
    Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Erinyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    So... so scary, enjoy !



    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. ", George Bernard Shaw.

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #1080
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Krik View Post
    Not sure if this had anything to do with trust. Given the circumstances, they both had to throw shit at the wall to see what sticks.
    Given their history and how Naruto is, Sasuke allowing Naruto to do what he wants without expecting it to fail or be a screw-up clearly shows trust in his ability.

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Sasuke would not risk the faith of the world to save those 2. If somehow those rods would have been removed (like pulled up by that gravity well, or his "mother" pulling them out somehow, like with BT something or God knows what else) Zetsu would immediately vanish in the ground. Sasuke is NOT the man to put his mates before the mission. In this case was not even needed. Sasuke is also not a man to gamble in this situation. He would have went for BZetsu first.

    I also never said anything about him trusting Naruto to do something. All Kishi had to do is show us that Sasuke did not "forgot" about BZetsu and there would be no issue of it.
    Moving on Sasuke was ported out of that dimension before he could have handled BZ, he would obviously not know of that BUT this is another indication as to why Sasuke would NOT leave something like this for chance. He would have dealt with BZ as fast as possible and not run away with the Bijus. You see if Naruto would have let BZ to be dealt with later he would be free right now as that "later" would have never happened as they were pulled out of that dimension. This was out of their hands BUT its just another indication as to why that was an action that needed to be a priority. So Naruto putting this as a priority = BZ sealed, Sasuke not doing this = BZ free. Again, all Kishi had to do is show Sasuke knew what Naruto was going to do, him trusting Naruto to deal with this is not an issue but he did not. Sasuke was running away apparently forgetting everything about BZ... Makes NO sense. Sasuke was the smart one FFS.
    But it's not risking the faith of the world, which is the entire point. You're making Black Zetsu out to be this massive threat when nothing at all supports that. The series itself shows otherwise. If Black Zetsu had a way to easily and quickly revive Kaguya, he would never have had to manipulate events for the last couple thousand years. That's not even pointing out the whole different dimension part, where he would have had nothing and no one to use to even achieve his goal. I'm not even sure how Black Zetsu's words (at least in that translation) would apply, given that it implies he would be dependent on Kaguya reviving herself before he could do anyting, and if she's sealed, that ain't gonna happen.

    There's nothing to suggest that Sasuke "forgot". The very fact that he left Naruto behind to do what he felt he had to do would support that, since as mentioned, he has throughout this arc trusted Naruto to handle his "part" of the work. And how is Sasuke not knowing something was gonna happen implication that he would have rushed to do something before said event happen? Sasuke ran away after talking with Naruto, that much is clear from his own comment. There's no reason that Sasuke would try and get Sakura and Kakashi to safety, but leave Naruto behind, or state that it's all over after Naruto arrives unless he had an idea of what Naruto was sticking around for. You claim it makes no sense for Sasuke to "forget" about Black Zetsu, yet seem to want to only believe that was what happen, instead of the more "sensible" approach of Sasuke simply knowing or trusting Naruto to handle it. Now why would Sasuke leave it to Naruto and not do it himself if that was the case? Perhaps because if worst came to worst, Naruto would be far more capable in that situation, what with his ability to sense hatred already showing that he could find targets that normally wouldn't be capable of being sensed. Sasuke's not a sensor, the Sharingan can't see Zetsus, and as far as we know, the same is true of the Rinnegan. He would be the "less effective" option, which wouldn't fit his character to ignore.

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Your argument is about BZ's ability to get back and get her mother back.
    They tie into each other.
    Last edited by Rikudou King; September 06, 2014 at 03:34 PM.

New Reply
Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts