英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Post Thanks / Like
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13
Originally Posted by Rikudobito
Maybe but what about the feudal lords lol ...they cannot elect only one of that particular nation that they will "create" and let the 4 unselected ones get the hell out of there.
May be Ninjas can form one single alliance and work for any feudal lords who hire them.
Originally Posted by Rikudobito
Though, it'd be better if they became as one...for me Naruto has what it takes to rule a single utopia...but is he lacking in cleverness and strictness to be able to do so? Yes ...is he mature enough? probably yes or no...seeing how he talked to Obito...I'd be leaning towards yes but I don't think he's ready to so.
As for Sasuke, he has what Naruto doesn't have while Naruto has what Sasuke doesn't have ( in terms of ideals and personality ). That's why If they merge views...that will off-set what the other doesn't have...this will lead to better prospects in terms of efficiency of their ideas.
This time people may not repeat the mistake like they did in time of Hashirama and Madara and can make Naruto and Sauke Co - Kage or may be Sasuke can work as an advisor for him
1. Huh? Tobirama already claimed that. So thats already a manga fact.
2. Only? It's more like it's one of minato's cool moment.
3. It is. For minato who was able to become the kyubi's jinchuuriki is kinda an accomplishment.
4. After minato activated his rikudou mode and then he tag his seal to hiruzen and tobirama. Tobirama even said that minato is a quick thinker while hiruzen said that minato is still the same as ever.
5. No. T'was minato's power/hiraishin who did that. He used the hiraishin after all.
6. Maybe. But for me who just made an assumption about that needs to praise him with that. Learning the senjutsu isn't really that piece of cake yah know?
Minato being considered as a failure is nothing more than your very own opinion. Well,it's just a matter of interpretation after all. But please, don't make it sound as if kishi really considered him as that. Idk, but I didn't feel anything of that sort, really. What happened to minato is just part of him as a ninja and as an ET. It didn't really ruin his legacy as far as I'm concerned.
1. My point is that despite it being said, it has never been shown. Tobirama has not only kept up with Minato when they have used Hiraishin together, but he even came in and saved them all before Minato could act.
2. Well, during this arc I meant.
3. Not really. Either he was able to do so because his half of the Kyuubi is nice, in which case there is no accomplishment in doing so, or he was able to do just because, in which case it completely makes all of Naruto's effort to do so meaningless.
4. That really doesn't equal what you said.
5. But it was Naruto's plan, and it was Naruto's power that connected everyone together so that they could be teleported in the first place. Without that, Minato would have been incapable of saving anyone.
6. "Using" senjutsu isn't a piece of cake. Learning it is simple.
No, it's not merely my opinion. Even Minato himself considers himself a failure, though not for the same reasons. How does Kishi not, after what we have seen? Heck, even in the current chapter, Gai was allowed to not only dodge Madara's attack but push him back. If Gai was capable of doing all that with just his physical seed, Minato should have been capable of better with his teleportation. At the very least, he should have been capable of dodging Madara by teleporting away.