Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64
Results 946 to 960 of 960

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

  1. #946
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Joker
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    972
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    M3J pretty much says for something big (in this case peace/delaying madman's and tobi's plan) something has to be sacrificed. well, in this case you can't really say "sacrifice" because the bijuu will come back. for the moment it looks horrible because you would "kill" a bijuu. actually you are just fucking up madman's and tobi's plan with let's say putting a cooldown on a bijuu and not really kill it.

    I'm with M3J(or sasuke in the manga case).

  2. #947
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    You think it's okay to murder Bijuu, I disagree with that. What's so hard to understand, honestly?

    I never ignored anything. I'm trying to explain why it would be wrong to execute a conscious being, why that action alone is wrong. Not just for moral and emphatic reason but logical as well. You would destroy everything Naruto stands for and it would be for nothing because there would always be a potential threat of waging war regardless of the weapons. And if you destroy something that Naruto stands for, and real life as well, you would never have peace.

    You think the act of killing them would be erased if they could regenerate? I think you know how wrong that is.
    At this point, I get the feeling you're trolling. Either that or you really don't understand. If you think it's more moralistic and logical to keep the bijuu alive so the bad guys can succeed and kill more people while putting the rest under a genjutsu, then there's no point in continuing.

    Yes, because they can regenerate. It's better to kill seven beings that can regenerate rather than have more shinobi killed and innocent people put under genjutsu because the bad guys gained immense powerups and are virtually unbeatable. I'm also confident that had Naruto been okay with killing the bijuu or not cared, you wouldn't even be bothering to protect the bijuu.

    Yes, because they can regenerate. It's better to kill seven beings that can regenerate rather than have more shinobi killed and innocent people put under genjutsu because the bad guys gained immense powerups and are virtually unbeatable. I'm also confident that had Naruto been okay with killing the bijuu or not cared, you wouldn't even be bothering to protect the bijuu.
    Last edited by xi0; April 18, 2014 at 08:35 PM.

  3. #948
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    At this point, I get the feeling you're trolling. Either that or you really don't understand. If you think it's more moralistic and logical to keep the bijuu alive so the bad guys can succeed and kill more people while putting the rest under a genjutsu, then there's no point in continuing.

    Yes, because they can regenerate. It's better to kill seven beings that can regenerate rather than have more shinobi killed and innocent people put under genjutsu because the bad guys gained immense powerups and are virtually unbeatable. I'm also confident that had Naruto been okay with killing the bijuu or not cared, you wouldn't even be bothering to protect the bijuu.
    The feeling is mutual.

    The second paragraph tells me that you don't understand that Bijuu are equal to human beings. They can talk, they can feel emotion, they can defend the country they live for. They're the same as shinobi. That's what you don't understand.

    Another one of your problems is that you think I'm defending them because of Naruto, which is ridiculous and further proving that you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

  4. #949
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Joker
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    972
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Unlike bijuus, humans cant regenerate when they are killed. So whats so bad in taking them out of the game for a short time?

  5. #950
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    Unlike bijuus, humans cant regenerate when they are killed. So whats so bad in taking them out of the game for a short time?
    That opinion is the same as Madara's. If Naruto was to agree to kill the Bijuu, there would be no understanding, no empathy. Bijuu would be left misunderstood and the cycle of hatred wouldn't be closed, it would leave an open hole for another idiot to wage hatred or war all over again. There's a lot deeper meaning in that which I'm trying to explain here but it seems I'm not getting through. If your path was right, there would be no compassion, Naruto and the Alliance would succumb to the mercy of power all over again, which is exactly what the world is trying to avoid and get rid of now.

  6. #951
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,658
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Bijuu aren't equal to humans. With the exception of those of Uchiha and Senju lineage and the occasional kage, no ninja can compete with a Bijuu. Bijuu are also in a sense immortal, and killing them is little more than a minor inconvenience.

    There've been SO many people okay with Tobirama's handling of the Uchiha clan, explaining it away as a necessary evil to keep the overall peace, never taking into consideration how it affected the Uchiha. So why can't they do the same for the Bijuu? Hell, if murdering the entire Uchiha clan based on what they MIGHT do is acceptable, why isn't temporarily killing the Bijuu off for something they MIGHT do also okay?

    I'll be honest with everyone here: I place humanity above animals when it comes to worth of life. I love my cat and both my dogs, but I'll never put their needs above that of say my brother or my mom. Even if they could talk. And if they could talk AND return from the dead, I'd care even less.

  7. #952
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Bijuu aren't equal to humans. With the exception of those of Uchiha and Senju lineage and the occasional kage, no ninja can compete with a Bijuu. Bijuu are also in a sense immortal, and killing them is little more than a minor inconvenience.

    There've been SO many people okay with Tobirama's handling of the Uchiha clan, explaining it away as a necessary evil to keep the overall peace, never taking into consideration how it affected the Uchiha. So why can't they do the same for the Bijuu? Hell, if murdering the entire Uchiha clan based on what they MIGHT do is acceptable, why isn't temporarily killing the Bijuu off for something they MIGHT do also okay?

    I'll be honest with everyone here: I place humanity above animals when it comes to worth of life. I love my cat and both my dogs, but I'll never put their needs above that of say my brother or my mom. Even if they could talk. And if they could talk AND return from the dead, I'd care even less.
    Disagreed.

    I'm not okay with how Tobirama handled the Uchiha. He disregarded their point of view and it looked like they were forced to do what he had in mind. If they did something simple, like talking to them and understanding their state of mind, Itachi wouldn't need to resort to such despicable act.

    Of course your family is in the first place. But what about if your dog could talk, understand your feelings and give you comfort next to your friend who maybe can't do those same things?

  8. #953
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    The feeling is mutual.

    The second paragraph tells me that you don't understand that Bijuu are equal to human beings. They can talk, they can feel emotion, they can defend the country they live for. They're the same as shinobi. That's what you don't understand.

    Another one of your problems is that you think I'm defending them because of Naruto, which is ridiculous and further proving that you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.
    So, here's what I interpret what you're saying:

    Bijuu are sentient beings whose only fault lies in being surrounded by violent shinobi who see them as nothing more than weapons. Peace can be achieved between the two if shinobi achieve peace amongst themselves. I agree. I said this.


    What you're also saying:

    Letting hundreds and thousands of shinobi die (can't come back to life) and putting the rest into an eternal genjutsu is okay and a necessary sacrifice to keep seven bijuu alive despite the fact that they can regenerate. I disagree. This is where the issue lies. You're saying it's okay to let thousands of shinobi die just so seven bijuu can be alive.

    No, I'm pretty sure. Did you or Invader have any issue with the shinobi seemingly trying to kill the Juubi or the bijuu before Naruto said to not kill them? As far as I recall, no one stood up for the bijuu until Naruto told Sasuke to not kill the bijuu, and Sasuke wanted to do it anyway. I dunno about you, but I also fully know that Invader would have supported killing the bijuu IF Naruto said yes, but Sasuke said no. If you were against killing bijuu before Naruto said anything, then my bad. But Naruto's way is illogical, unless he had a way to put the bijuu far out of Tobi and Madara's reach without killing them.

    My argument is preventing the bijuu getting into the hands of Tobi and Madara. If Naruto had a way to send the bijuu far away where Madara or Tobi couldn't get to them, I'd support Naruto because his way would be logical and good for all sides, unless either bad guys could get to the bijuu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    That opinion is the same as Madara's. If Naruto was to agree to kill the Bijuu, there would be no understanding, no empathy. Bijuu would be left misunderstood and the cycle of hatred wouldn't be closed, it would leave an open hole for another idiot to wage hatred or war all over again. There's a lot deeper meaning in that which I'm trying to explain here but it seems I'm not getting through. If your path was right, there would be no compassion, Naruto and the Alliance would succumb to the mercy of power all over again, which is exactly what the world is trying to avoid and get rid of now.
    This makes no sense. There would be understanding because the bijuu would know that Naruto and Sasuke killed them to delay the bad guys' plans. They'd be thankful because the bijuu would not have become part of Juubi, and they'd regenerate. The bijuu would not be left misunderstood, nor would the cycle remain open. Naruto can try to close the cycle and tell people to stop using bijuu as weapons while the bijuu are regenerating, as I have said.

    I don't understand how they would succumb to power when Naruto and others can easily travel the world and tell people to stop using the bijuu as weapons because they have feelings. The bijuu would not need to be with Naruto or anyone else, they could frolic in the toads' home. The main point is, Tobi and Madara's plans would fail for the moment, at the very least, and it would prevent more lives from being lost.

    ---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Disagreed.

    I'm not okay with how Tobirama handled the Uchiha. He disregarded their point of view and it looked like they were forced to do what he had in mind. If they did something simple, like talking to them and understanding their state of mind, Itachi wouldn't need to resort to such despicable act.

    Of course your family is in the first place. But what about if your dog could talk, understand your feelings and give you comfort next to your friend who maybe can't do those same things?
    To be honest though, Tobirama wasn't the issue. The Uchiha were discontent, but they never attempted a coup until the elders stripped away their political equality and refused to give it back. Tobirama and Hiruzen are far less guilty than those three.

  9. #954
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    So, here's what I interpret what you're saying:

    Bijuu are sentient beings whose only fault lies in being surrounded by violent shinobi who see them as nothing more than weapons. Peace can be achieved between the two if shinobi achieve peace amongst themselves. I agree. I said this.


    What you're also saying:

    Letting hundreds and thousands of shinobi die (can't come back to life) and putting the rest into an eternal genjutsu is okay and a necessary sacrifice to keep seven bijuu alive despite the fact that they can regenerate. I disagree. This is where the issue lies. You're saying it's okay to let thousands of shinobi die just so seven bijuu can be alive.

    No, I'm pretty sure. Did you or Invader have any issue with the shinobi seemingly trying to kill the Juubi or the bijuu before Naruto said to not kill them? As far as I recall, no one stood up for the bijuu until Naruto told Sasuke to not kill the bijuu, and Sasuke wanted to do it anyway. I dunno about you, but I also fully know that Invader would have supported killing the bijuu IF Naruto said yes, but Sasuke said no. If you were against killing bijuu before Naruto said anything, then my bad. But Naruto's way is illogical, unless he had a way to put the bijuu far out of Tobi and Madara's reach without killing them.

    My argument is preventing the bijuu getting into the hands of Tobi and Madara. If Naruto had a way to send the bijuu far away where Madara or Tobi couldn't get to them, I'd support Naruto because his way would be logical and good for all sides, unless either bad guys could get to the bijuu.



    This makes no sense. There would be understanding because the bijuu would know that Naruto and Sasuke killed them to delay the bad guys' plans. They'd be thankful because the bijuu would not have become part of Juubi, and they'd regenerate. The bijuu would not be left misunderstood, nor would the cycle remain open. Naruto can try to close the cycle and tell people to stop using bijuu as weapons while the bijuu are regenerating, as I have said.

    I don't understand how they would succumb to power when Naruto and others can easily travel the world and tell people to stop using the bijuu as weapons because they have feelings. The bijuu would not need to be with Naruto or anyone else, they could frolic in the toads' home. The main point is, Tobi and Madara's plans would fail for the moment, at the very least, and it would prevent more lives from being lost.

    ---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------



    To be honest though, Tobirama wasn't the issue. The Uchiha were discontent, but they never attempted a coup until the elders stripped away their political equality and refused to give it back. Tobirama and Hiruzen are far less guilty than those three.
    No, that's not what I'm saying. You're assuming that scenario if Madara actually succeeds with his plan. What you're saying is basically that you'd rather kill them right of the bat than try and give your all to preserve their life and stop the idiot's plan. I disagree with that. That's finding an easy way out and letting everything be the same. It's like you don't even understand Naruto's way of things.

    Of course. I had problem with it as soon as I gained the knowledge of people using Bijuu and treating them like shit. What healthy, moral human being wouldn't have a problem with that? I don't know about others but I would support Bijuu living regardless of who and which decision they make. I don't give a flying fuck about details. This is about a general opinion on the matter. It's not illogical, it's just risky, but at the same time morally fulfilling.

    If logic was the only thing that drove the Alliance and Naruto, he wouldn't be able to defeat "hatred" and Madara.

    It makes a lot of sense because they'd be used as a tool, again. They wouldn't be seen as humans' equals and supporters of the peace among shinobi. That scenario isn't beneficial as much as the current story is. Like I said, your way is succumbing to power's mercy which is equal to succumbing to hatred and misunderstanding.

    They would succumb to power because they would kill them in order to stop Madara's power from growing. Power is something that started with Indra ruling over others. Madara is doing the same thing again today. He gained a massive power and is trying to manipulate others with it. Tyranny, hatred, power. I get what you're saying, I do. But it's not right in the long run. The closes thing I can relate your point of view is negligent homicide, and that, of course, isn't right.

    He wasn't the main issue but he wasn't right, as well. He never tried to understand them, talk to them, just like many others. Even before the coup, we've never seen Hokage or anyone else come to Uchihas and try to solve things. That's why the whole thing was ridiculous.

  10. #955
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    651
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    Unlike bijuus, humans cant regenerate when they are killed. So whats so bad in taking them out of the game for a short time?
    You sound like an Uchiha.

  11. #956
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Joker
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    972
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    • letting bijuu live ->
    • letting dozen of people get killed
    • letting every single person alive get sucked into an infinte tsukuyomi
    • letting madman achieve godlike powers who no one can kill

    vs
    • "kill" one bijuu ->
    • delay/destroy madman's and tobi's plan
    • saving like almost everyone from infinte tsukuyomi
    • find a plan to kill madman
    • later explain the regenerated bijuu they had no other choice otherwise there would be no life anymore on the planet
    • find a way to achieve peace forever

    yeah, don't kill a bijuu because a bijuu can regenerate when it's killed and people don't.
    Now I see why bijuu should stay in the game.
    all people should be killed because a bijuu shouldn't regenerate.
    makes perfect sense.


    I agree in terms of killing a bijuu is wrong(pre and post war) but at that right moment(war) it's necessary to prevent some big shit(see what happened, even 8 gates couldn't kill madman. what if naruto and sasuke weren't descendants of ashura and indra? naruto would be responsible for killing every living being on earth).

  12. #957
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,783
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    what if naruto and sasuke weren't descendants of ashura and indra?
    What if there wasn't deus ex machina? The manga would be over long ago, LOL.

    But what do you meant that Bijuus can regenerate? Gyuki was pissed for loosing some tentacles, and he also lost some teeth...
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  13. #958
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    651
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    What if there wasn't deus ex machina? The manga would be over long ago, LOL.

    But what do you meant that Bijuus can regenerate? Gyuki was pissed for loosing some tentacles, and he also lost some teeth...
    A bijuu can indeed die, in a way.

    A bijuu is purely made up of chakra, some times the are even referenced to as Chakra Monsters. The same rules apply to the bijuu as to all the normal humans in the world. If your chakra runs out, you die.

    quoted in naruto episode 50-60, or when ever it was that the chunin exams went on and the sand attacked the leaf, sasuke and kakashi were off training when kakashi told sasuke "well your about good for 2 blast", refering to chidori. then sasuke said, "what would happen if i tried a third?" kakashi then said "in the turn that you try to force a jutsu, not only will it not work, you use up all your chakra, worst case scenerio, you die" so if you do lose all your chakra, you do die. as quoted from
    This means that if a bijuu runs out of chakra he dies. If the jinchuuriki dies with the bijuu still inside of him the bijuu will die.

    in this last case there has also been stated that if the jinchuuriki die's with the bijuu inside of him he we revive

    BUT in chapter 503. On page 14 Kushina tells Minato her plan to reseal the Kyuubi within herself and then commit suicide. That was she says that the Kyuubi's resurrection will be delayed.
    so upon the death of the jinchuuriki the tailed beast will disappear for a while. But it'll reappear again after some time. It is also said that this reappearance is on a random location. If the bijuu retains his original memory is also not known.


    Bijuu are able to re manifest themselves because they are manifestations of natural energy/ergo chakra monsters themselves forming of natural occuring things in nature that bring about forms of chakra. I think it was said somewhere that the Kyuubi would re-manifest as a result of the hatred found within human beings hearts...the chakra slowly pouring together to form a demonic chakra monster once more...something like that. But that's just my tidbit...the information about this is factual though.

  14. #959
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    No, that's not what I'm saying. You're assuming that scenario if Madara actually succeeds with his plan. What you're saying is basically that you'd rather kill them right of the bat than try and give your all to preserve their life and stop the idiot's plan. I disagree with that. That's finding an easy way out and letting everything be the same. It's like you don't even understand Naruto's way of things.
    Tobi initially succeeded with one part of his plan, which caused at least one death. Madara then succeeded with his part of the plan, but I forgot if his plan caused deaths as well. But Madara won't entirely succeed with his plan thank to plot armor that Naruto has.

    That's not an easy way out, it's a logical way out to protect shinobi and prevent as much loss as possible. I understand Naruto's way of things, and it's illogical and stupid in this case. The point, at the very least, is to get the bijuu out of Tobi and Madara's sight and make them impossible or nearly impossible for either bad guys to get to.

    Quote Quote:
    Of course. I had problem with it as soon as I gained the knowledge of people using Bijuu and treating them like shit. What healthy, moral human being wouldn't have a problem with that? I don't know about others but I would support Bijuu living regardless of who and which decision they make. I don't give a flying fuck about details. This is about a general opinion on the matter. It's not illogical, it's just risky, but at the same time morally fulfilling.
    Show me where you had a problem with it before Naruto ever mentioned not killing the bijuu, because as far as I know, no one ever had any issue with the Alliance trying to go for the kill or severely hurt the Juubi.

    It's not morally fulfilling to let countless of shinobi die and give bad guys more chances to succeed. It may be in your world, but in reality, it is better to save as many lives as possible. Killing the bijuu is better because they at least regenerate and are themselves. I am pretty sure the bijuu would prefer being killed over becoming the Juubi again and losing their minds/personalities, just as how Kyuubi preferred being caged in Naruto over being free but controlled by Madara.

    Out of the two immoral decisions, Sasuke's is the least immoral because it protects the bijuu and does a better job of protecting human lives.

    Quote Quote:
    If logic was the only thing that drove the Alliance and Naruto, he wouldn't be able to defeat "hatred" and Madara.
    Yes he would. Logic driving the Alliance and Naruto would ensure they're alive and beat the bad guys so hatred can be eradicated.

    Quote Quote:
    It makes a lot of sense because they'd be used as a tool, again. They wouldn't be seen as humans' equals and supporters of the peace among shinobi. That scenario isn't beneficial as much as the current story is. Like I said, your way is succumbing to power's mercy which is equal to succumbing to hatred and misunderstanding.
    How would they be used or seen as a tool? If Naruto can't do anything while they're regenerating, he likely won't be able to do anything even if they were alive and didn't need to regenerate.

    How is hatred and misunderstanding part of it? Like, the bijuu would understand and prefer being killed than be a part of the Juubi.

    Quote Quote:
    They would succumb to power because they would kill them in order to stop Madara's power from growing. Power is something that started with Indra ruling over others. Madara is doing the same thing again today. He gained a massive power and is trying to manipulate others with it. Tyranny, hatred, power. I get what you're saying, I do. But it's not right in the long run. The closes thing I can relate your point of view is negligent homicide, and that, of course, isn't right.

    He wasn't the main issue but he wasn't right, as well. He never tried to understand them, talk to them, just like many others. Even before the coup, we've never seen Hokage or anyone else come to Uchihas and try to solve things. That's why the whole thing was ridiculous.
    Well, if Naruto said to teleport the bijuu far away where Madara or Tobi couldn't get to them at all, I would support this idea and be against Sasuke's idea. That would be an ideal scenario for the bijuu and shinobi because the bijuu would be alive. Thinkin about it, Kakashi should have Kamui'd at least one or two bijuu to the other dimension so Madara would not be able to get his hands on them. But we basically agree with the bijuu overall, and how it's the shinobi's fault for why the bijuu became evil.

    I think the hokage did try to solve things, but the Uchiha refused to listen. In any case, I consider the elders to be the biggest criminals and reasons why the Uchiha were exterminated.

  15. #960
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,670
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Their history and "the danger they pose" is specifically because of humans, not themselves.
    Taking it back to your stray dog example, a dog abused and forced to fight isn't at fault for it's bad nature. But it still gonna be put down, because it's dangerous. And given that the Bijuus can be made so dangerous by people, why shouldn't they be gotten rid of so that there's no danger to be created?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Yeah, that's the gist of it. Nuclear weapons won't destroy humans by themselves. That's why the saying goes, guns don't kill people, people kill people. It's the perfect example of how we can correlate real life with this story. The reason they're benevolent and conscious are the sole reasons for them not to be destroyed. The guarantee depends on the humans, not the weapons, that's what's it's about. If Bijuu or or nuclear weapons are removed, and a human wants to wage war, he'll simply find another way to cause it. Therefore, it's about people/humans, not weapons.
    But despite that, both guns and nuclear weapons are destroyed so that the people who could use them can't. And the issue isn't that they can be used as weapons, it's that they can be used as destructive weapons. A single Bijuu (nuclear bomb) can kill millions and destroy entire villages in a single move. No other weapon the ninjas have are capable of doing that. The closest thing that comes to that are the handful of "S-rank" ninjas, an even then the majority of them aren't capable of that kind of destruction. But more importantly, these ninjas can be countered and stopped, and once stopped there is no chance of them posing any danger again. But the Bijuus as we've seen, can be employed over and over again, even when their host is killed, by a single person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Pretty much this. Hypothetically let's say Sauske killed all the Bijju and removed them from the mix (at least temporarily until they regenerate). Is that going to remove the hatred that is in people's hearts? How does that stop someone from going on a rampage and killing innocent people? Answer: it does nothing to prevent those things. The only thing removing the Bijju does (temporarily) is reduce the SCALE that a single incident may potentially represent. Someone with a Bijju would be able to cause destruction on a bigger scale - that's all. Reducing the scale from occasional incidents of mass destruction to millions of diffused, singular acts of hate & violence doesn't address the real problem.
    But it does. Unless that person is incredibility powerful, the moment they attempt to go on a rampage, they would be shut down by the villages. Even Akatsuki, a collection of the most powerful criminals, was not that hard to shut down. And once they get shut down, there will no long be a threat from them. Not to mention, no longer will innocent children be abused and tortured by these things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    So MURDERING the Bijju doesn't solve anything. All it does is heap abuse onto living, sentient beings with the lame excuse that you're doing it "for the greater good". Meanwhile there is still all the hate, violence, and every other problem that was supposedly going to be fixed by murdering those sentient beings. So what is accomplished by that evil act of murdering those living beings? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Therefore Sauske would perform an evil act with no good outcome.
    Been over that before, murder would only apply to human beings. And the reason they're being gotten rid of is so the events that happen in the past don't get repeated. Are you forgetting that the majority of hate and such has come because of these beings, that they were stated to be the reason most of the wars were fought? They were the reason people hated the Jinchuuriki? They were the reason the whole incident with the Uchiha clan happen? They were the reason the world is currently in a massive war? Just because there will still be some problems doesn't mean that they shouldn't be gotten rid of so that there are less problems in the world. By that silly logic, why stop people from building nuclear weapons...

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Let's try this. For example, don't pay attention to the current crisis with Russia and Ukraine, but Russia does have nuclear weapons that could theoretically kill any country they want. In this manga, Russia is any village that has a Bijuu as a nuclear weapon. Now, why doesn't any country see potential threat in nuclear weapons that Russia holds? Because there's not a single person in Russia who'd use it against another country (although Putin might be the one). The same principle goes in the story with Bijuu and the villages. The comparison is exact and there shouldn't be any problems grasping this. In other words, by your logic, to secure the world from potentially going to war, the whole world would have to attack Russia. But that seems preposterous now, doesn't it?
    That's not why. The reason that Russia using nuclear weapons isn't a real threat is because if they were to do that, they too would have nuclear weapons used upon them and they clearly wouldn't want that. They aren't that crazy and even if Putin was, the rest of the government would stop him. That's why North Korea's actions are being taken so serious as an actual threat, because they do seem to be that crazy collectively.

    As for it being an example of the villages and Bijuus, there's some factors you're forgetting, such as the uncontrollable nature of the Bijuus that have them overtake their host and attack the very villages they're in, resulting in thousands of deaths each time. There's also the fact that to maintain them, they're required to be implanted into children who then become hated by everyone within the village. But most importantly, there's the fact that several times the Bijuus were targeted by individuals who didn't care whether a war was started or not: Madara, Danzo, Nagato, Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    That opinion is the same as Madara's. If Naruto was to agree to kill the Bijuu, there would be no understanding, no empathy. Bijuu would be left misunderstood and the cycle of hatred wouldn't be closed, it would leave an open hole for another idiot to wage hatred or war all over again. There's a lot deeper meaning in that which I'm trying to explain here but it seems I'm not getting through. If your path was right, there would be no compassion, Naruto and the Alliance would succumb to the mercy of power all over again, which is exactly what the world is trying to avoid and get rid of now.
    Setting aside that Naruto did attempt to kill the Bijuus before, the cycle of hatred would be closed. The cycle of hatred only works if both sides can keep it going, and removing one side ends it. And your reason doesn't work in this case, because it doesn't require the Bijuus to like or hate humans for them to be used as a weapon. It has nothing to do with power, it's about safety.

New Reply
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts