Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1050

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

  1. #1036
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    If he was the leader of Akatsuki, the Akatsuki would be ruling the world.

  2. #1037
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Itachi is not immune to talk no jutsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  3. #1038
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    The only one immune to talk-no-jutsu is Madara. He defeats it all the time, even Kishi had to think of a crack-pot way to get rid of him because he was so good.

    ---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

    If only Itachi were Hokage..this war would've been prevented.

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #1039
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Has Naruto ever got the chance of talking to Madara? Has Madara been imobilized for a minute, Naruto could say some bullshit about his brother and Madara could change the goals of his whole life.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  6. #1040
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,696
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    The only one immune to talk-no-jutsu is Madara. He defeats it all the time, even Kishi had to think of a crack-pot way to get rid of him because he was so good.
    I don't believe that's true at all. If anything he'd be more susceptible now after all this garbage. Before the whole ancestor powers thing, it would be the only legitimate way that Naruto could surpass Hashirama.

  7. #1041
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3



    ---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I don't believe that's true at all. If anything he'd be more susceptible now after all this garbage. Before the whole ancestor powers thing, it would be the only legitimate way that Naruto could surpass Hashirama.
    Pssh...all Hashirama has is his wood.


  8. #1042
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    It is questionable but a its claimed in the manga and I don't mean from Konohamaru... We don't really know how bad an Uchiha attack could be and how worse then (let's say) the Kurama event this would lead in weakening the village.
    It's a claim, but the very fact that the village has been devastated several times already is what makes it's questionable. And if they were "worst" then the Kyuubi, then surely Danzo would have thrown that in as a factor when he was blackmailing Itachi. There wouldn't have been any reason to leave that out.

  9. #1043
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Prediction for next chapter:


  10. #1044
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    you guys like playin mafia games...sign up here

    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...ion-Thread-v.9

    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

  11. #1045
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    At this point in the story, I find any argument defending Naruto or supporting his decision to not have the bijuu killed to be extremely stupid. Why?

    The bijuu became Juubi. Madara became bijuu jinchuuriki. Majority of the world is under Infinite Tsukuyomi and the people will probably die from having their chakra taken. if Naruto OR Sasuke dies, the world is doomed. Kaguya came back and seems to be on the highest level of power, especially if it took two people to beat her, the Sage and his brother. After all this, the decision to kill the bijuu was better. The whole "but killing the bijuu wouldn't have achieved peace or permanent peace!" is legitimately a very stupid argument, sorry Roman.

    Logically, the bijuu should be mad at Naruto for not protecting them or letting them become part of the Juubi. I'm pretty sure they'd prefer death because at least they can regenerate and keep their identity. Plus, Madara would not have been crazily overpowered, nor would the world be in Infinite Tsukuyomi. Peace can't be achieved if the bad guy wins and the good guys don't survive. At least with the bijuu "dead," the chances of permanent peace would be so much higher.

  12. #1046
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,957
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    It's only stupid, since we couldn't have known that Kishi dropped one huge ton of bullshit of retcons and bad twists after another. Who could have known that the writing would go from bad to worst. Nobody could have predicted that with the total change of our understandingof of the ninja world within the last ten to twenty chapters.

    Hindsight is 20/20!
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  13. #1047
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Solace Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Is anyone having issues with mangapanda? everytime i go there now i get a message on chrome saying its a malware site now.

  14. #1048
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,957
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Well... it is for anyone using a mobile phone, already complained about it needing a ban[on MH] a couple months ago.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  15. #1049
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    It's only stupid, since we couldn't have known that Kishi dropped one huge ton of bullshit of retcons and bad twists after another. Who could have known that the writing would go from bad to worst. Nobody could have predicted that with the total change of our understandingof of the ninja world within the last ten to twenty chapters.

    Hindsight is 20/20!
    Nah, it's stupid either way because Naruto let the bijuu fall into enemy hands. Excuses don't work, results do, and the result is that we have THE most powerful being back and trying to take chakra, and if one hero does, the other won't win, and the world is doomed. If Naruto really cared about the bijuu, he'd have kept them safe or done anything to make sure they didn't become part of the Juubi again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace Kane View Post
    Is anyone having issues with mangapanda? everytime i go there now i get a message on chrome saying its a malware site now.
    It started yesterday for me, dunno if it's continuing. I'm using Firefox with Ad BLock.

    MangaReader is such a douche site though.

  16. #1050
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    917
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3

    I wonder how Kishi is going to handle the reveal of Kakashi's face. What if there's no physical reason he wears it? I was expecting to see a nasty scar but for all we know it could just be part of his honour code or something. Possibly a tradition related to the Hatake family

New Reply
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts