Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

    41 36.61%
  • Good

    43 38.39%
  • Meh.

    22 19.64%
  • Bad

    5 4.46%
  • Awful

    1 0.89%
New Reply
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 386

Thread: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

  1. #316
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju View Post
    whats funny is obito is stronger than madara now
    lol no

    madara would still bitchslap the tentails jinchuuriki

    ---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

    sasuke could easily use shadow clones

    obviously he couldnt produce as many as naruto

  2. #317
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    lol no

    madara would still bitchslap the tentails jinchuuriki

    ---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

    sasuke could easily use shadow clones

    obviously he couldnt produce as many as naruto







    This Chapter hints even more to my prediction about Naruto and Sasuke needing another power up. And they need it now.

    Prediction about Naruto and Sasuke - Click Here

  3. #318
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Please re-read the Itachi and Sasuke vs. Obito fight and let me know if Amaterasu can't melt rocks. Yes, it can.

    Yea, sasuke along with the Hokages were trying to prevent obito, but what naruto did by stopping them is some sort of an answer that it's already too late. Naruto already sensed that obito was already the juubi's jinchuuriki when hashirama ask them to stop madara's Rinne Tensei.



    So rather than try and stop the jutsu, you just let it happen? That makes absolutely no sense.

    Naruto knew that? How exactly? He's a moron, and knows next to nothing about Obito. There's literally no way he could know that Sasuke couldn't do what he was trying to do, because A) he knows nothing about the workings of Sasuke's jutsu, 2) nothing about Obito's jutsu, and 3) can't read minds, just emotions.

    He was guessing (again) and attempting to stop people without giving an explanation as to why.



    No you attack and give it a try because the worlds on the line, you don't want to question anything because you can lose the entire war if you do that. Something happens and you react, because if you're too slow it could mean the end of the world.

    Naruto was only able to explain that to them because Obito had explained it to him in the past. Another fact Naruto hasn't explained to anyone, but that's not just on him but Bee and everyone else present. No one told them "Hey, this is what they are doing!". The Hokages and Sasuke are here blind doing most of the leg work (minus all the stuff Naruto's done) and no one's bothered to fill them in on anything yet.

    ---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------



    Honestly, doesn't bother me in the slightest. Naruto became the Kyuubi's jinchuriki even faster than that it seems. There's so much else about this chapter that is head scratching, and to me IMO, that was at least explainable because the sealing process for a Biju is fast, it's just at times the unsealing is difficult and long.
    EVen after a long period whithin which Kishi has given some clues about Naruto, you still don't understand the character. Before I tell you how Naruto knows everything Obito was doing, I want you to know that you have a biased opinion of Naruto's character.

    First, Sasuke is the most stupid character among all the major character. He is the one who does not know anything about what's going on. He is also the weakest character among the major one. Yet, he pop from nowhere and decided to destroy all the tailed beast by taking out Juubi. And with what? His useless Amaterasu that take days to burn something. Sasuke refused to listen to Naruto when Naruto asked him to extinguish Amaterasu. Well, you want to know how Naruto know that Ama can be extinguish? The least I can tell you is that Jiraya has sealed it before him, and it was to make an investigation. Thus, you should not be surprised if Naruto know intel about Ama.

    Second, concerning the fact that Naruto did not warn anyone, you need to know that Naruto is not in charge of the battle command. He is acting under order since the very beginning, and save others only when he know he has to do it. To save someone, you don't have to take order because it would be late. Minato acted on his own because he knew Rinne Tensei's seal, and Hashi also. Sasuke acted because they received order from Hashi, and as always, he think he has the highest power (I am not saying it is bad). Naruto was closed to Obito, but he also knew Rinne Tensei and he knew what Obito was actually doing. How did he know? Well read the following sequence of pages from the manga. Read them carefully before you start rebutting.

    Naruto's seal was said to be a technique of the sage of six paths. Ignoring this kind of intel will destroy your arguments
    Spoiler show


    Later, Naruto used the technique above without Kyuubi chakra. It appears also that this is similar to Hashirama's
    Spoiler show

    Spoiler show


    As you can see, Naruto never learned these Jutsu on-screen. I have discussed this in many of my thread here, but you and others like to disregard the fact and complain latter.

    Son Goku explained everything to Naruto when they bumped fists and gave him a bit of his chakra. The things he told Naruto were related to Something Rikudo told them

    Spoiler show


    The Bijus bumped fist with Naruto - gave him some of their power and told him a lot of things. And you should know that these things are all about Rikudo Sennin.

    here is the fist bump
    Spoiler show


    Here is where Naruto told Obito that things have changed and that not only they told him their name, but they also gave him a lot of intels.
    Spoiler show


    If you read these chapters, you should know that the Bijus flashbacks are the things they were telling Naruto. They actually told him about SO6P, and their own goals, just to say what was given in the manga.

    Here, Naruto simply said that he knows how to free the Bijus from a well form Juubi at his third or fourth transformation stage - or even last.

    Spoiler show


    Here, Hashirama and Minato are saying that Rikudo's Jutsu are actually Jutsu that are forbidden. This means that anyone can learn the hand seal and execute them if they have the requirements. I have been discussing with some other people that the six path techniques does not require Rinnegan. Actually, they are simply Jutsu that Hashirama and Minato know of.

    Spoiler show



    As you can see in this sequence of pages, there is enough intel to demonstrate that Naruto has a lot of intel related to Bijus, their sealing, etc. He does not need to tell everyone what he knows because in the manga, it has been shown that each shinobi has his own secret that make his power. Thus, you should not spread some false conception or misunderstanding of the manga. Saying that Naruto does not know anything about Obito's actions is plain false because he has all the Bijus inside him along with some power that Juubi saw as Rinnegan. In fact, one of my theories was about how Naruto was becoming a Rikudo Sennin, and how he will know Jutsu from that Rikudo power. This twist fit his character, and will support the fact that Kishi never gave him a lot of Jutsu - that is it is simply because his own power will allow him to know any Jutsu he want.
    Last edited by so6pww; July 04, 2013 at 08:03 PM.

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #319
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    lol no

    madara would still bitchslap the tentails jinchuuriki

    ---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

    sasuke could easily use shadow clones

    obviously he couldnt produce as many as naruto
    Lol to say he would b slap him is a big no

    Obito is easily more powerful than madara now, did you not see the bijuudama a it was capable of?? Or that huge storm it made??? Now it's said that a bijuu is only at its full power when with a Jinchurikki so yea Obito is stronger than madara now


  6. #320
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    I wonder if absorbing the jubi will give obito enough power to tensi the uchia clan back to life he does have a wall full of living eyes. I just cant see going through all this trouble just to genjutsu the world when he could have spent the last 20 years in his own genjutsu world with rin.
    BTW How does the first know about the Rikudo in detail when everyone else thought he was a myth?
    Last edited by southside; July 04, 2013 at 08:07 PM.

  7. #321
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    I believe naruto has known/ acquired something since the fist bump with the bijuu, the prerequisites to use such thing just have not been fulfilled yet


  8. #322
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    @so6pww

    Another interpretation of the evidence that you presented is that the sealing techniques employed by the Sage of the Six Paths were meant to be used by an Uzumaki. The Sage of the Six Paths would have to have been an Uzumaki for this to be the case, which would mean that the sage was capable of sealing the Juubi because he was a member of the clan and new of its secrets.

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #323
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    349
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    This Chapter hints even more to my prediction about Naruto and Sasuke needing another power up. And they need it now.
    Why am I starting to imagine Sasuke and Naruto doing a fusion dance? I hope Obito will start with Madara after all he just betrayed him. It would be fun watching them fight since he is the most powerful among the bunch.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #324
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,819
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    anyone seeing Madara joining forces with alliance and for teaching Obito a lesson
    Not really, cause his nonchalant attitude about what happen makes it seems like he expected this or still has something up his sleeve to succeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    I don't think many would be intrigued to see another "training arc" of Naruto ever. What gave them this mindset is just how boring Naruto's fighting style is. Striping Naruto of his destructive style only to introduce him again to another similar destructive fighting style? Even I would pass.
    Why would he need another training arc in the first place when he has Sage Mode, which is honestly powerful enough without making him unbalanced and makes for a more interesting fight.

  13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #325
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    EVen after a long period whithin which Kishi has given some clues about Naruto, you still don't understand the character. Before I tell you how Naruto knows everything Obito was doing, I want you to know that you have a biased opinion of Naruto's character.

    First, Sasuke is the most stupid character among all the major character. He is the one who does not know anything about what's going on. He is also the weakest character among the major one. Yet, he pop from nowhere and decided to destroy all the tailed beast by taking out Juubi. And with what? His useless Amaterasu that take days to burn something. Sasuke refused to listen to Naruto when Naruto asked him to extinguish Amaterasu. Well, you want to know how Naruto know that Ama can be extinguish? The least I can tell you is that Jiraya has sealed it before him, and it was to make an investigation. Thus, you should not be surprised if Naruto know intel about Ama.

    Second, concerning the fact that Naruto did not warn anyone, you need to know that Naruto is not in charge of the battle command. He is acting under order since the very beginning, and save others only when he know he has to do it. To save someone, you don't have to take order because it would be late. Minato acted on his own because he knew Rinne Tensei's seal, and Hashi also. Sasuke acted because they received order from Hashi, and as always, he think he has the highest power (I am not saying it is bad). Naruto was closed to Obito, but he also knew Rinne Tensei and he knew what Obito was actually doing. How did he know? Well read the following sequence of pages from the manga. Read them carefully before you start rebutting.

    Naruto's seal was said to be a technique of the sage of six paths. Ignoring this kind of intel will destroy your arguments
    Spoiler show


    Later, Naruto used the technique above without Kyuubi chakra. It appears also that this is similar to Hashirama's
    Spoiler show

    Spoiler show


    As you can see, Naruto never learned these Jutsu on-screen. I have discussed this in many of my thread here, but you and others like to disregard the fact and complain latter.

    Son Goku explained everything to Naruto when they bumped fists and gave him a bit of his chakra. The things he told Naruto were related to Something Rikudo told them

    Spoiler show


    The Bijus bumped fist with Naruto - gave him some of their power and told him a lot of things. And you should know that these things are all about Rikudo Sennin.

    here is the fist bump
    Spoiler show


    Here is where Naruto told Obito that things have changed and that not only they told him their name, but they also gave him a lot of intels.
    Spoiler show


    If you read these chapters, you should know that the Bijus flashbacks are the things they were telling Naruto. They actually told him about SO6P, and their own goals, just to say what was given in the manga.

    Here, Naruto simply said that he knows how to free the Bijus from a well form Juubi at his third or fourth transformation stage - or even last.

    Spoiler show


    Here, Hashirama and Minato are saying that Rikudo's Jutsu are actually Jutsu that are forbidden. This means that anyone can learn the hand seal and execute them if they have the requirements. I have been discussing with some other people that the six path techniques does not require Rinnegan. Actually, they are simply Jutsu that Hashirama and Minato know of.

    Spoiler show



    As you can see in this sequence of pages, there is enough intel to demonstrate that Naruto has a lot of intel related to Bijus, their sealing, etc. He does not need to tell everyone what he knows because in the manga, it has been shown that each shinobi has his own secret that make his power. Thus, you should not spread some false conception or misunderstanding of the manga. Saying that Naruto does not know anything about Obito's actions is plain false because he has all the Bijus inside him along with some power that Juubi saw as Rinnegan. In fact, one of my theories was about how Naruto was becoming a Rikudo Sennin, and how he will know Jutsu from that Rikudo power. This twist fit his character, and will support the fact that Kishi never gave him a lot of Jutsu - that is it is simply because his own power will allow him to know any Jutsu he want.
    My Theory - Click Here

    I Love whoever posted this btw...THANK YOU

  15. #326
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,543
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    Really? He's been wrong on so many counts though. I did find it weird that Hashirama pointed out that Six Paths jutsu was forbidden... but it probably makes sense if Rikudou Sennin himself forbade it from being used or something, and that Nagato was the first to use it.

  16. #327
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Really? He's been wrong on so many counts though. I did find it weird that Hashirama pointed out that Six Paths jutsu was forbidden... but it probably makes sense if Rikudou Sennin himself forbade it from being used or something, and that Nagato was the first to use it.
    Kage Bushin and Taju Kage Bushin are forbidden Jutsu. You won't see any Uchiha doing more than one at the same time. You can't see Kakashi going for more than two bushin in a single fight. And Tobirama also said that his limit is two even in edo mode. However, Hashirama, Naruto, and edo Madara with Hashirama's cell can spam Kage Bushin as if they were throwing a Kunai. This is to say that a forbidden Jutsu is actually a normal Jutsu when you meet the requirement.

    Thus, most Rikudo's Jutsu were regular Jutsu for Nagato, and maybe for edo Madara as well. However, even Rinne Tensei was still forbidden for Nagato since he died because of it.

  17. #328
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,543
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Kage Bushin and Taju Kage Bushin are forbidden Jutsu. You won't see any Uchiha doing more than one at the same time. You can't see Kakashi going for more than two bushin in a single fight. And Tobirama also said that his limit is two even in edo mode. However, Hashirama, Naruto, and edo Madara with Hashirama's cell can spam Kage Bushin as if they were throwing a Kunai. This is to say that a forbidden Jutsu is actually a normal Jutsu when you meet the requirement.
    ... An Uchiha and Kakashi can do more than one or two kage bunshins if they wanted to, but they choose not to because it takes up too much chakra, which Itachi and Kakashi don't have an abundance of.

    Tobirama's limit is two bunshins because he's busy keeping the barrier up, just like how a panel above you see Hashirama producing few clones, saying that it's his limit because he's also focusing on keeping the barrier up. No doubt that Tobirama can make more than two clones, but neither he nor Hashirama can make more clones because of their effort in keeping up the barrier - similar to Naruto's inabilty to make more than three clones while two are focusing on balancing natural energy.

    No, a forbidden jutsu cannot act as a normal jutsu because it's far more dangerous in a fight regardless of who. Naruto has been nearly out of gas many times because he spammed kage bunshins too much, but this problem could be bypassed thanks to the Kyuubi, such as Kisame could spam water clones as much as he wanted thanks to Samehada and ability to absorb chakra, should by any chance his dip dangerously low.

    Quote Quote:
    Thus, most Rikudo's Jutsu were regular Jutsu for Nagato, and maybe for edo Madara as well. However, even Rinne Tensei was still forbidden for Nagato since he died because of it.
    Forbidden jutsu are jutsu forbidden by the village's leader, not forbidden by people as a whole. Unless his leaders knew of Rinnegan and forbade it, Rikudou's jutsu were not forbidden, except for maybe Rikudou Sennin himself. Rinne Tensei could have been forbidden because anyone who met certain requirements even without Rinnegan could use it, but it caused death.

    Seems like Kishi changed few things though. Konan told Nagato not to use Rinne Tensei because he was so low on chakra he'd die trying to revive the entire village, which shows that Rinne Tensei isn't an automatic death jutsu like Chiyo's. Yet Tobi and Madara thought it was... so either Kishi changed things or one or two of the characters had the wrong info. And it seems Nagato might have used the jutsu before, if he was in such rush to revive the villagers before certain time had passed.

  18. #329
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Lol to say he would b slap him is a big no

    Obito is easily more powerful than madara now, did you not see the bijuudama a it was capable of?? Or that huge storm it made??? Now it's said that a bijuu is only at its full power when with a Jinchurikki so yea Obito is stronger than madara now
    madara would fuck him up

    even if obito has more destructive power now

    its not like hes a perfect jinchuuriki like bee and naruto

    and if kishi does make him one that will be complete bullshit

  19. #330
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    EVen after a long period whithin which Kishi has given some clues about Naruto, you still don't understand the character. Before I tell you how Naruto knows everything Obito was doing, I want you to know that you have a biased opinion of Naruto's character.
    Not sure how trying to prove me being biased is going to help you with you anything. I intentionally am not responding to half your post, because despite how good it actually is, it's completely irrelevant to the points I was making and was to me, just some kind of rant that needs it's own thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    First, Sasuke is the most stupid character among all the major character. He is the one who does not know anything about what's going on. He is also the weakest character among the major one. Yet, he pop from nowhere and decided to destroy all the tailed beast by taking out Juubi. And with what? His useless Amaterasu that take days to burn something. Sasuke refused to listen to Naruto when Naruto asked him to extinguish Amaterasu. Well, you want to know how Naruto know that Ama can be extinguish? The least I can tell you is that Jiraya has sealed it before him, and it was to make an investigation. Thus, you should not be surprised if Naruto know intel about Ama.
    I just find this funny because you call me biased and then come out and call Sasuke the stupidest character. Nice How you can fault him for not knowing things only Naruto knows and refuses to share with him is beyond me, but hey to each their own.

    Sasuke is not alone in his decision to destroy the Juubi, that has been the entire alliances goal from the start. Have you not noticed that? Or did you think they were trying to simply hold it down so they could pet it?

    As for Amaterasu, when concentrated it's shown to be extremely powerful and fast burning. Already gave examples about this with it burning through the un-burnable Frog Stomach, Sasuke's false body, Danzou, and The Hachibi. Not my fault Kishi has inconsistently had the jutsu burn at different rates for plots sake. We just saw how when having wind added to it it burned half the Juubi to death before it purged itself, and yet this attack is useless?

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Second, concerning the fact that Naruto did not warn anyone, you need to know that Naruto is not in charge of the battle command. He is acting under order since the very beginning, and save others only when he know he has to do it. To save someone, you don't have to take order because it would be late. Minato acted on his own because he knew Rinne Tensei's seal, and Hashi also. Sasuke acted because they received order from Hashi, and as always, he think he has the highest power (I am not saying it is bad). Naruto was closed to Obito, but he also knew Rinne Tensei and he knew what Obito was actually doing. How did he know? Well read the following sequence of pages from the manga. Read them carefully before you start rebutting.
    I'll give what you are saying makes sense, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't act. Naruto knowing what Obtio is doing makes him look stupid for telling others not to stop him. They need to stop him. Unless by some miracle him becoming the Juubi's Jinchuriki is going to kill him and stop the war, they had every reason to attack him and try and stop him.

    You say because he isn't in command he shouldn't be giving people intelligence on the enemy? That is the absolute dumbest thing I have heard all day. This isn't a chain of command thing, if you have valuable information you should share with your comrades so A) They don't die, and B) they actually know what they are up against. Everyone is reacting to the situation at hand, but maybe, just maybe, they could do something else if Naruto opened his mouth and informed them about the entire situation, instead of just yelling and telling them to stop.

    Naruto literally knows Ino can communicate telepathically with the ENTIRE ALLIANCE. All he needs to do is a send a clone her way and have her let everyone know what he knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    As you can see in this sequence of pages, there is enough intel to demonstrate that Naruto has a lot of intel related to Bijus, their sealing, etc. He does not need to tell everyone what he knows because in the manga, it has been shown that each shinobi has his own secret that make his power. Thus, you should not spread some false conception or misunderstanding of the manga. Saying that Naruto does not know anything about Obito's actions is plain false because he has all the Bijus inside him along with some power that Juubi saw as Rinnegan. In fact, one of my theories was about how Naruto was becoming a Rikudo Sennin, and how he will know Jutsu from that Rikudo power. This twist fit his character, and will support the fact that Kishi never gave him a lot of Jutsu - that is it is simply because his own power will allow him to know any Jutsu he want.
    Ok, you can't say theory and then state it as a fact. So don't get off and say "Well Naruto certainly knows this, and my theory backs it up!". Naruto may know what is going on, but if his comrades don't how can you fault them? Please explain that one to me.

    Not to mention, what in the hell are they supposed to do other than attack? Sit back and wait to die? Naruto hasn't done anything proactive since his and Sasuke attack failed, is holding valuable information to himself, and is just allowing people to run around with preconceived notions about their enemy that are wrong.

    If your theory is true, then Naruto is a dumbass for not spreading his valuable intelligence to other people. You are saying each shinobi has a "secret to their power" that they shouldn't share. THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO FUCKING END, who gives a shit about secrets anymore. You do whatever is necessary to save the planet. The future of the planet is at stake, and your excuse for Naruto is he shouldn't say shit because it's a secret? WHAT!?!
    Last edited by Delbi; July 05, 2013 at 03:07 AM.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts