Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 544 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 544 Discussion / 545 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by SoulAuron View Post
    i dont think you are right in regards to ishida, the way bach talkec about it uryuu survived on his own, bach never in any moment implied that he spared uryuu, but that uryuu had a power that stoped the selection from working on him.
    otherwise he woldnt need to have a power that surpassed ywach for it to happen, so long as he had any sort of interesting power that was at least on league with the sternrirters, it wold already be enough for ywach to spare him.
    notice that ywach said the others should come to this conclusion if they thought about it a little, so the others wouldnt know why uryuu was spared if it was something ywach had decided arbitrarily, there could be many reasons if that was the case, but if uryuu survived it on his own and ywach doesnt choose who he will take powers from, it just hapens based on theyr purity, then it makes sense that uryuu having a power that surpasses ywachs own is logical deduction from him having survived.
    No Bach said that he deemed Ishida to have a power to surpass him and that's why he spared him. MP and MS just had an inaccurate translation. These are Isshin's words:

RAW:
    Quote Quote:
    ユーハバッハは自らの力を取り戻すため自らが“不浄”と取り決めた混血統の滅却師達から滅却師の力を奪い去 り自らの力とした
    Translation:
    Quote Quote:
    In order to regain his powers, Ywach took Quincy powers from the Geminscht Quincy who he deemed were impure and used their power for himself.
    Bach was looking for the ideal successor so he probably felt that Ishida had some extremely special power and that's why he spared him. This should mean it's a power that none of the SR should even have.
    Last edited by DraMas26; July 08, 2013 at 07:45 AM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post
    No Bach said that he deemed Ishida to have a power to surpass him and that's why he spared him. MP and MS just had an inaccurate translation. These are Isshin's words:

RAW:

Translation:

Bach was looking for the ideal successor so he probably felt that Ishida had some extremely special power and that's why he spared him. This should mean it's a power that none of the SR should even have.
    OK, those words are about how he chose Quincies to be purged. What about Juha saying he purposefully SPARED Uryu, instead of trying to take his power and failing?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I think you have this wrong as there has been nothing to support that Shinigami and Humans have similar powers or that Hollows and Quincy have similar powers. We actually have seen that it's probably the other way around as Ichigo's shinigami powers merged with his hollow powers. This is the only statement that is absolutely true:

"Human is the opposite of Hollow.
    Shinigami is the opposite of Quincy."

Everything else is a guess at this point. Hollows seem to be able to influence either of the already spiritual powered and are only just an opposite to humans. It's very interesting but right now it's too soon to say that some powers are similar to one another. We just need to wait and gather more information.
    I may have forgotten to add a single word at the top of the post - theory.
    I did not meant to imply calling it fact, but in the end it sounded that way.

But either way, I don't think it's wrong, while it's still only a thoery, let me eloborate on why I tihnk it's plausible.

Isshin "magically" became similar to that of a human, how would he ever reach that by simply entering that Gigai if he wasn't already similar to that of a human in the first place?
    What I mean is that Urahara did not seem to change Isshin, nor did he seem to do much else than channelling Isshin's powers away from him and into Masaki to keep the hollow in check.

So in that very page I linked, it was stated that Isshin had to become a mix of human and Shinigami, how would you explain that happening if Isshin had no changes to his soul? or are you suggesting that Urahara changed Isshin's soul?

Cause othervice, this must in theory hold true that a Shinigami without powers are similar to that of a human soul.
    Also the opposite, a human with powers are similar to that of a Shinigami.

Try apply this logic to the scenario;

"... eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" - Sherlock Holmes

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

The part of the thory where I'm quite uncertain is Quincy and Hollow being similar.

But considering how likely it seems that Human and Shinigami are similar, given the explanations Urahara came up with and Hachi telling Orihime her powers are similar to that of a Zanpaktou, it seems to suggest that Quincy and Hollow are similar as well, despite that it's hard to see how.

The only two indications we have for Quincy and Hollow being similar are these:
    • Hollows and Quincy both have the ability to draw energy from their surroundings, ("while perhaps/maybe hollows are more limited in that sense").
    • Arrancars using Quincy powers, if they can do that, then that must mean they have a similar trait in how their powers work to that of a Quincy.

I don't think this is enough, I agree it's a wait and see before calling it anything more than a theory. But I just can't shake the plausibility.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    OK, those words are about how he chose Quincies to be purged. What about Juha saying he purposefully SPARED Uryu, instead of trying to take his power and failing?
    It's the same page from this chapter but looking at it again it seems that what Bach said was ambiguous so it could go either way.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    I don't think he spared Uryu on purpose.

I honestly think he really intended to kill and absorb the energy of all the mixed blood Quincy. However, for some reason, Uryu was the only one that was able to survive this process which piqued Juha's interest in him.

I just hope that we don't have another "your mother protected you with the last bit of her energy" theme. That card has been overplayed.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post

RAW:

Translation:

there are a bunch of things i will say about this:

-what ishin said means ywach chose, but not that he chose each individual, it also can mean that he chose the criteria for the selection, that is, people who dont have only quincy in them but other things as well like human blood or hollow contamination, it does not necessarily mean he chose each person that would be afected.

-him being spared in your interpretation would not necessarily mean that he has a power that surpasses ywachs own, but that it surpasses that of the oether stern riters, there are tow problems that arise from this:
    1 ywach said that since he survived he has a power that surpasses ywachs own, that doesnt make sense in your interpretation, since even though it would be a possibility it wouldnt be a logical consequence.
    2 even if the other sternritter thought about it and realised like ywach said that uryuu was spared there is no reason why he should be next emperor, only that he should have a high position, they would still not have any reason to believe that he is stronger then ywach, only that at most he is stronger then haswalt, and even then they would refuse to just believe it, but if on the other hand ywach didnt choose to spare him then its blatantly obvious that the only explanation is that he has a power that can surpass ywachs own.

-lastly it soesnt make sense to call uryu a survivor and say he survived it if he was spared, the way ywach talks here he says that uryuu survived his selection, how can he survive something he wasnt subject to in the first place? well this last reason is less concrete then the other, but it should be taken into account just the same.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    I may have forgotten to add a single word at the top of the post - theory.
    I did not meant to imply calling it fact, but in the end it sounded that way.

But either way, I don't think it's wrong, while it's still only a thoery, let me eloborate on why I tihnk it's plausible.

Isshin "magically" became similar to that of a human, how would he ever reach that by simply entering that Gigai if he wasn't already similar to that of a human in the first place?
    What I mean is that Urahara did not seem to change Isshin, nor did he seem to do much else than channelling Isshin's powers away from him and into Masaki to keep the hollow in check.

So in that very page I linked, it was stated that Isshin had to become a mix of human and Shinigami, how would you explain that happening if Isshin had no changes to his soul? or are you suggesting that Urahara changed Isshin's soul?

Cause othervice, this must in theory hold true that a Shinigami without powers are similar to that of a human soul.
    Also the opposite, a human with powers are similar to that of a Shinigami.

Try apply this logic to the scenario;

"... eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" - Sherlock Holmes

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

The part of the thory where I'm quite uncertain is Quincy and Hollow being similar.

But considering how likely it seems that Human and Shinigami are similar, given the explanations Urahara came up with and Hachi telling Orihime her powers are similar to that of a Zanpaktou, it seems to suggest that Quincy and Hollow are similar as well, despite that it's hard to see how.

The only two indications we have for Quincy and Hollow being similar are these:
    • Hollows and Quincy both have the ability to draw energy from their surroundings, ("while perhaps/maybe hollows are more limited in that sense").
    • Arrancars using Quincy powers, if they can do that, then that must mean they have a similar trait in how their powers work to that of a Quincy.

I don't think this is enough, I agree it's a wait and see before calling it anything more than a theory. But I just can't shake the plausibility.
    remember rukia and her gigai? it was draining her powers and aizen said she was being turned into a human.
    he said "it will drain your powers untill there is nothing left, in other words, it will turn you into a human"
    and when we see rukia talking about the gigai she recieved she says "is that really necessari? the bones and everything?" and when uruhara is in TBTP he talks about bringing and using the special gigay in his research to revert the vaizards hollowification, and he is holding a skeletal gigai, and then uruhara tells ishin that the gigai he will enter will turn him into a part human that cant acess his shinigamy powers, and that this is precisely the reason why it will balance out masaki, because ut turns him half human.
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390
    here is what orihimes powers are and where shinigami power comes from.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3446556

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member epiczeroxxi's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

It was not only Ishida of the mixed Quincies who survived. Ichigo is a mixed Quincy too. Maybe this is the reason why Bach spared Ichigo's life back to SS war. And Bach told lies for Ishida being the last of sth. He is not the last Quincy alive nor the last mixed Quincy. So he just uses Uryu for some reason. Maybe to get Ryukens attention who may be the last pure Quincy alive.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by epiczeroxxi View Post
    It was not only Ishida of the mixed Quincies who survived. Ichigo is a mixed Quincy too. Maybe this is the reason why Bach spared Ichigo's life back to SS war. And Bach told lies for Ishida being the last of sth. He is not the last Quincy alive nor the last mixed Quincy. So he just uses Uryu for some reason. Maybe to get Ryukens attention who may be the last pure Quincy alive.
    well the way I see it, ichigo is a hybrid... a pure quincy/ pure shinigami hybrid.
    uryuu... is a mud blood. - pure quincy father + mixed quincy mother.

masaki didnt die from the ashwallen (friggin german words.)- she died from grand fisher. - true, her powers were sapped, but she was in no peril directly from bach, just bad timing. if only she had stayed home that day she would have been fine. Like uryuus father,, still alive, and able to recover his power.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    well the way I see it, ichigo is a hybrid... a pure quincy/ pure shinigami hybrid.
    uryuu... is a mud blood. - pure quincy father + mixed quincy mother.

masaki didnt die from the ashwallen (friggin german words.)- she died from grand fisher. - true, her powers were sapped, but she was in no peril directly from bach, just bad timing. if only she had stayed home that day she would have been fine. Like uryuus father,, still alive, and able to recover his power.
    Well, ichigo surviving makes sense if having something which surpasses juhabach is enough to survive...

Anyways, the whole thing is kinda weird. Masaki might have had hollow powers but overall that should not have actually weakened her quincy powers in the slightest. Now, the purge which juhabach carried out does seem to be one where he handpicks quincy. On one hand it means he specifically choose to target masaki perhaps due to her hollow. On the other hand it does seem like there are some differences between what characters think on the matter.

So far ishin made the point that masaki should not have died that night... but then again if juhabach did handpick her for the selection she should have very much died as pretty much any other quincy. Now, ishin's words suggest masaki died because of the coincidence of the selection and running into GF. But if masaki's death was an accident and katagiri died because she had an inherent weakness to her... then why did every other mixed blood quincy died? If what happened to masaki and katagiri were unfortunate coincidences then it does not make sense that others would die as the whole implication is that the selection should not really kill people.

So the only logical conclussion here is that either ishin or juhabach are lying their asses of for whatever reason. Juhabach's lie is the weirdest of all though. If he is lying about some aspect of the selection to ishida then why would juhabach word things like that? He basically told the heir to the throne that his mother was murdered by him and he has no two shits to give about it. More so, juhabach also told ishida that he has no shits to give about him either. Juhabach told ishida he survived because he had a power which surpasses juhabach... however that also has the implication that the only reason uryu is alive is because juhabach could not kill him to begin with.

Now there is also the matter of ichigo being alive. Why? His quincy powers could technically be targeted so whats the deal? I guess it makes sense ichigo would be immensely superior to current juhabach from birth however the situation is still weird. Either he could not kill ichigo or choose not to do so... but he did target masaki who had hollow in her so targeting ichigo should not be an issue. But then again if the whole hybrid thing was not an issue then juhabach would have never targeted masaki to begin with. Unless masaki was not a real hybrid at the time of the selection because white was somehow transferred to ichigo before. But if that was the case then juhabach intentionally targeted a pure blood quincy and her death would have been a calculated move.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Juha did target Ichigo and his sisters to begin with, and the reason why I think this is how Juha approached Ichigo in this wars early stage, he had plans for Ichigo looooong before Ichigo crossed his path in the SS invasion.

Juha had planned to re-educate him, so in other words, it's Ichigo's body, powers, and bloodline that interests Juha, and a lot less his personality, if even his personality at all.
    So based on this, I don't think he did even target Ichigo and his sisters in the first place, I believe he had plans for Ichigo ever since he learned about him as a child, possibly his sisters too.

Ichigo probably got on Juha's rader for being part pureblood Shinigami, and part pureblood Quincy. He did not need to try kill Ichigo to learn about this.

Uryuu got on Juha's rader when Juha learned Uryuu was immune to his selection technique, in other words, he had to try kill Uryuu in the first place to learn about his potential, considering there was no other way to find out, since it's apparently absurdly rare to find a Quincy this powerful, so it was not like Juha had a reason to look for one, especially not among halfblood, Quincies, right?

So in the end, Juha did target Masaki, why would he do that to a pureblood Quincy if he did not know about her condition, her family, her half Shinigami children?
    He likely knew Isshin was a Shinigami, perhaps even Noble.
    The question is if this is true however, is how Juha knew?

I just don't think Juha is lying to Uryuu on this specific detail, that he was the only survivor, I think Uryuu in fact was the lone survivor among those he did target.
    It's just that I think Juha did not consider Ichigo and his sisters in the same kind of halfblood category, because they were of pureblood between two bloodlines, something new and different.

Considering all that, it was no lie when Juha said he killed every halfblood Quincy, cause those had a unique name to them in the Japanese script, if Im not mistaken, a German name?
    I just don't think Juha did consider Ichigo and his sisters to belong to this halfblood group, even if they're half blood Quincy, they did not belong to the group Uryuu and all the other haldblood Quincies who died was in.

Just my opinion anyway, who knows what really went down, Kubo is supposed to keep it all tied up after all, slowly revealing bombshells, one after another. So who knows...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe the Kurosakai and the Ishida's bloodline goes waaaaaay back 1000years ago and they both separated their selves from Bach and each other until the legend of Bach was in it's final stages by let's say 20years. the true successor to the throne would of been Ryuuken and Masaki's child but because that didn't happen he got Uuryu but because he is mixed blood and survived it make's him special in some way.... But then again it could also have the fact that ichigo and co are friends with him which gives Bach leverage some how.

In some ways i think the next hit from Bach will be on Isshin. Bach seems kind of pissed at the fact Uuryu is Mixed-Blood but managed to 'Survive' the quincy selection. What if Haschwald was kind of the Future 'Child' of Ryuuken and Masaki because it was written in some kind of ancient Quincy scripts, but because the two never made it that far then theoretically he would of had to of existed in some other plane of existence, which was Bach's lil home away from the Well of Souls (SK)
    Last edited by devstauk; July 08, 2013 at 04:37 PM.
    Spoiler show

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Devstauk are you talking about reincarnate (sounds possible), but I like the thought of Ryuuken and Masaki child being the next king (but didn't happened) so him being mad is understandable. I am not so sure about ancient quincy scripts because all quinies started with Bach unless the translation was bad.

MY Theory + a little of Devstauk - What I like is that he calls both Ichigo and Isshida his sons maybe going along with the theory that the child of Ryuuken and Masaki. But now that they're split between two different non pure quincies parents, Isshin (Soul Reaper) and Katagiri (not sure it doesnt say if it is {human, hollow, soul reaper}/quincy). Maybe he is puting Ichigo and Isshida against each other to see who will come out on top and to see which one is stronger and who the real heir will be? That is the (unlikely but trying to stretch it for the theory) real reason Zangetsu released Ichigos' power not because he falter after watching Ichigo go through so many trails and triumph. Bach decides to attack the SS to not only settle a score but also to seperate Ichigo from all the Soul Reapers so Bach can reeducate Ichigo at his leisure but I don't think that went according to plan because Ichigos quincy power awoken before the appointed time so things are still going in bach favor right now. I think the combunation effort between Kiseke and Myrori will set things in balance. Also Isshida maybe a spy for Kiseke because Isshida has been spending a lot time doing jobs for Kiseke ever since Ichigo lost his soul reaper powers. Plus contrary to Isshida sayings that "We are enemies" and stuff ect... I still think Isshida and Ichigo are friends. Just my theory have to wait and see.
    Last edited by Raizelnim; July 08, 2013 at 06:50 PM.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Inspired on those ideas mentioned here, I speculate on whether this is the first time a Quincy bloodline has appeared or not, for example, what if it has happened before in the past, before Juha Bach.
    That would mean Juha is not the founder of the Quincies, but only the founder of this Quincy bloodline.

In principle Uryuu is still in Juha Bach's bloodline, but perhaps he has developed his own Quincy powers, and the Quincy avatar within him is nothing like that of Juha we see in for example Ichigo. (I speculate all Quincies must have Juha within them like Ichigo, which also seems to boost their loyalty to Juha Bach).

The thing Juha said Uryuu had that made him cable of surpassing him has me curious, I wan't to know what it is.
    It strikes me as he's selfdependent, I like this idea, and that also means Uryuu's decentants will follow Uryuu, and not Juha from within their inner world.

I don't like the idea of something coming out of nothing, there has to be a initial condition to kickstart it, perhaps like a rare soul mutation or something along those lines, at the very least it needs an explanation to even be considered as a theory.

Perhaps for this to occure is more likely (But still rare) within an already existing Quincy bloodline, but exstremly rare in a normal human population.

So even if every Quincy were wiped out of the map completely, then perhaps in another 1.000 years or 10.000 years a new Quincy could appear, someone like Juha, or perhaps maybe Uryuu too.

This is pretty hard corely based on assumption, I know, but I can't help but think that Quincies did not start with Juha, they have a past long before Juha's time.

However Juha was likely born from normal humans, considering how it seems to play out.
    If this theory even has the slightest chance to be true, then Juha was likely born into the human world where no other Quincy had existed for a possibly quite some time.
    It could be that Juha did befriend the Shinigami (or were they called Balancers in that period?) and he learned about other Quincies long gone and dead from the Soul Society history from a Noble clan archieves (SS probably was a lot less organised in that time period, reflecting the human world, similar to how Science and Computers now are found in SS today).

Ginjou's and Aizen's background stories could have been a catalyst for Juha Bach.

So were there any ancient Quincies? Shinigami has been around for a very long time, not just a 1.000 years or 5.000, but as far as I know anyway, perhaps since the dawn of humanity.

So since the Quincy is not an artificial power, (Well I assume), then wouldn't it make sense that Quincy has been around since the ancient times?

On the other hand, it's also possible that Juha Bach indeed was the first original Quincy, not only of this current bloodline, but from all of time, though, I can't help thinking he's not.

Every type of soul got to originate from the human population, living flesh and blood humans.
    We know how Hollows and Fullbringers come into existance, those pretty easy and fullly explained.

But how did the first Shinigami and Quincy originate?
    Is it a one time occurance out of luck, or is it something that happens rarely?

How exactly did Quincy and Shinigami come into existance, I believe that is the one million dollar question, and we can only assume anwers for...

It's a bit of a crackpot theory, since there are little facts to support it, but I like the idea that Quincies are ancient, and somewhat go as far back as the Shinigami, but have been wiped out for whatever reason prior to Juha's time.

Also the huge old dog we saw some chapters back seems to support the idea that the world hasn't always been the way it is, that it's been changing over the centuries or thousands of years.

Just some food for thought, is Juha really the first Quincy in history?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    tl;dr
    Yhwach did say to Yamamoto something like "Gotei 13 died 1000 years ago, along with us." Us? Was he talking about other Quincies? It's obvious Yhwach is much older than 1000 years, so it's fair to say Quincies were around for quite some time. Not as long as Soul Reapers, maybe... But who knows. All that talk about "traitorous Soul Reapers," coming from Quilge's mouth - did Gotei 13 somehow betray Quincies?
    That's the problem. We still don't know a damn thing about the enmity between Yama-jii and Yhwach and what caused them to fight so hard Yama-jii had to use his bankai. Well, he's dead now, so he can't tell about it... We've seen in a flashback that Kyoraku is younger than that event and can't tell about it either. Unohana, who was a member of the original Gotei, has died... Kubo is desperately trying to keep this mystery a secret. But why?

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    Yhwach did say to Yamamoto something like "Gotei 13 died 1000 years ago, along with us." Us? Was he talking about other Quincies? It's obvious Yhwach is much older than 1000 years, so it's fair to say Quincies were around for quite some time. Not as long as Soul Reapers, maybe... But who knows. All that talk about "traitorous Soul Reapers," coming from Quilge's mouth - did Gotei 13 somehow betray Quincies?
    That's the problem. We still don't know a damn thing about the enmity between Yama-jii and Yhwach and what caused them to fight so hard Yama-jii had to use his bankai. Well, he's dead now, so he can't tell about it... We've seen in a flashback that Kyoraku is younger than that event and can't tell about it either. Unohana, who was a member of the original Gotei, has died... Kubo is desperately trying to keep this mystery a secret. But why?
    tl;dr yet you answered as if you still read it

But yeah, it's interesting questions, I too wonder how Juha got on this path of vandetta.
    If I don't remember wrong, it seems that Yama-Jii suggested that (fake but real memory) Juha had not entirely lost his emotions/humanity, can't really remember how exactly it was expressed, but it was when Yama made his skeletons attack and appear as his old lost romrades.
    But if that's the case, then perhaps Yama-Jii killed most, if not all of those Juha cared about, which could explain the todays sinister Juha.

What happened to start the conflict though? It doesn't seem like Juha has always been evil, perhaps the loose of his comrades in that war, maybe an act of selfdefense, made him evil.
    We did get that explanation from Urahara that the Quincies kept disrupting the Soul balance, so perhaps the Shinigami were indeed forced to start that war?

Then there is the question who the Soul Balance is important for?
    Is it important for everyone to stay alive / avoid chaos?
    Is it only important for the Shinigami's dimension/power?
    Is it only important to the Soul King himself?

Perhaps the Quincy had a fair argument for a new system, but the Shinigami did not wan't to budge cause their system was already in place. Maybe it required to overthrow the Soul King, and likely few Shinigami would want to do that, and would it even be possible with the Royal Guard in the first place at the time?

All this really makes me ponder if the real evil is the Soul King himself, with the primare population of the Shinigami unaware of that, and the Quincy wanting a new system for it to be fair for them as well.
    As such, the current system may perhaps only be really beneficial to the Soul King.
    However not having a new replacement system ready would perhaps indeed destroy the world?

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast