Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 713 Discussion/ 714 Prediction

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece 713 Discussion/ 714 Prediction

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 713 Spoiler Discussion

meteorites??? wow didn't see that coming... aand what is green bull?

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    meteorites??? wow didn't see that coming... aand what is green bull?
    Green bull is most likely the other admiral like fujitora whose name translate to Wisteria Tiger green bull could be his title/epithet/alias

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if Fujitora has a Metiorite ability, then he is a monster! That's quite an overkill, especially if he fights in the sea... If such a thing hits his opponent's ship, then his opponents are done for.
    So he isn't just a swordsman... That's very interesting.

And Law could have a chance to get out of it alone if he managed to proove that he made Luffy and his crew his subordinates, but it seems that he didn't want to dump them... so his title is revoked and he will have to not only fight Dofla, but Fujitora as well and that's problem for him.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BetaRuler's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I imagine if he keeps Caesers heart he can still use it as a bargain chip, not sure about the kairoseki cuffs.

But escaping those 2 will surely be insane to pull off, unless he gets back up or the straw hats can complete some of their objectives...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Green Bull is a pattern for admiral title and that makes sense in this context. His power in the bar didn't look like a meteorite though. Some suggested it was earth related but it does not seem to be a logia type. What is clear is that he has a devil fruit and not a samourai skill. It's funny that the attack targets Doflamingo too, I guess that is his answer for having been fooled :-)

The important part of the chapter for me was Law answer. The strength of the alliance on Law side was questionable but it seems we have little reason to doubt it now.

Last part is Usopp moment to shine. Noland reapearing is typical of Oda characters reintroduction but always done well. And we have a confirmation that the dwarves are against the Doflamingo family

From arlongpark thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    chapter 292

Spoiler show
    Last edited by k-dom; July 02, 2013 at 02:11 AM.

9. Thanks 13 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 9 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Lord Rayleigh will be happy as hell with that meteorite stuff who would have guessed that its possible
    I still think that Fujitora might have space space fruit- I mean like cosmic space- so he can have some versatile uses of his ability.

Its kind of suprise that Fujitora along with Greenbull was someone joining marines in meantime, not being someone who "grown" in marines like old Admirals.
    It only shows that there are people in world as strong as admirals/ slightly below Emperors- that can pop up when we dont expect it in New World. That gives me nice overall additional "feel" to New World and One Piece world overally.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like law is loyal after all, and I have to say he has got balls that are on par with luffy. Now dwarfs to the rescue!

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I like, when Oda ties everything together getting back good old characters we already know. The same way he ties these dwarves with Montblanc Norland. And it would be great to see how Usopp will handle them from now on. Would be also funny to see if Luffy wants any of them in his crew. Though for now I don't really see any strong one to fit in the crew, expecially since New World would be dangerous as hell from now on.
    Also it's interesting to hear than Norland managed to get this far. It seems that he was damn strong person, since to manage to get this far in the New World... he should have been at the very least around Luffy's current lewvel if he didn't have strong crew.

Well, about Fujitora targeting Doflamingo as well... It might be that his attack is just too big and Doflamingo and Law are too close to each other, thus he happened to target Doflamingo as well.
    Still, it would be great to see more of his ability and it would be also great to learn more about the third Admiral. Green Bull seems interesting. What's his ability, I'm really anxious to learn.

And it's also interesting that there are still people of Admiral level out there, since Marines managed to recruit two monsters of such a level somewhere in the World.

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG Oda. OMG. Noland? What kind of sorcery is this? To what detail do you have this all planned?!

But gotta hand it to Usopp, Usoland cracks me up.

Don't know what to think about this meteor stuff. Is it burning or is it just some falling rock? His power obviously has something to do with gravity and the concept of meteor fruit is just... silly. He could have pulled it with gravity, but then what kind of fucking range does his power have. Oh well, I'm sure Oda will explain it well when the time comes.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

16. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well, fujitora also has his hands full. i dont think he'll let doflamingo get away with it as well

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Fujitora can't attack the one who is even protected by CP0... So he will have to let Doflamingo get away. The question is will be Law able to escape somewhere. His ability should let him teleport to some distance. And if he manages to teleport himself to the jungle, then he can hide there.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

can't law just freeze the meteor and then slice n dice it up and make artwork out of it like he did with the marine battleship at punk hazard lol

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Something interesting I found on APforums relating to the Admirals:

Quote Originally Posted by FranzLome View Post
    I found this! Is seems Midoriushi and Fujitora are also a Momotaro thing! Look at these example sentences I found:

"Incidentally, when the direction of Ushitora(丑寅) is assigned to Kimon(鬼門), the counter directions of monkey (Saru, 申), pheasant (Tori, 酉) and dog (Inu,戌) are assigned as guards, which sought to kill Oni in the story of Momotaro (Peach Boy), it seems to have some kind of meaning. "

And

"This stems from the fact that the direction between Ushi (ox,丑) and Tora (tiger、寅), which is northeast (Ushitora), is called Kimon (ogre gate), and an oni was supposed to have the horns and body of an ox, have the fangs and claws of a tiger and wear a tiger skin. "

http://ejje.weblio.jp/sentence/content/Ushitora

My note: Chickens are not native to Japan, but pheasant are. That's why there's a conflation between chickens and pheasants.
    I dunno very much about Momotaro, but seems the 2 new Admirals' animal themes are also part of the story.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    OMG Oda. OMG. Noland? What kind of sorcery is this? To what detail do you have this all planned?!
    Did someone not mention something about Noland possibly visiting the island before or am I just assuming? because I think I remember something like that. Either way, it's great foreshadowing by Oda and now Ussop is the hero of the little people.

Also it's finally revealed to us the location of the SMILEs factory, which I guess uses the "Toy House" as guise. I'd always thought the little people were taken advantage of somehow by Dofla and helped in the production of the artificial fruits, being gullible enough to believe Dofla's lies as to what he plans to do with them. Having found out the true reason and destination of the fruits, they now want revenge on him? Maybe something similar happened to the toy soldier?

21. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

That seems to be quite an interesting.
    Oda really is great in storytelling and using japanese mythology as an implementation of his masterpiece work. As well as he uses some other things like Hulliver and his adventures (like with Montblanc Noland).

Quote Quote:
    can't law just freeze the meteor and then slice n dice it up and make artwork out of it like he did with the marine battleship at punk hazard lol
    Well, it might also depend on the attack and if it is coated with Haki or not. Also it seems that either Law or Dofla sliced this meteor or maybe even both of them.

After a bit of thinking about it... Fujitora might not have a meteor Fruit, but a Rock Paramecia or something along the line, since in his first encounter with the main crew he made a big hole in the earth and now he throws an enormous rock...

I hope we will get an explanation on his power in this or in the next chapter.

New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast