Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 713 Discussion/ 714 Prediction

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 713 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Did someone not mention something about Noland possibly visiting the island before or am I just assuming? because I think I remember something like that. Either way, it's great foreshadowing by Oda and now Ussop is the hero of the little people.
    If someone did, I probably missed it. Didn't even remember Noland talking about midgets until I saw that post. Was mindblown. Funny, you would expect to get used to it after reading One Piece for so long.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    If someone did, I probably missed it. Didn't even remember Noland talking about midgets until I saw that post. Was mindblown. Funny, you would expect to get used to it after reading One Piece for so long.
    Noland's arrival there would roughly coincide with the time the fighting fish arrived as well, don't you think? Something pretty big might have happened then, they said that was 400 years ago, that would be the same time he was alive right?

On another note, the fact that sakazuki instituted a global conscription program sheds some light into what he has been up to over the years, there are probably a lot of more marines now, and in addition he basically outlawed people having strength and not joining the marines, meaning that while they may be stronger they have by default made enemies with everyone that isn't willing to join them, whether they were a pirate or not.

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know what to think about this meteor stuff. Is it burning or is it just some falling rock? His power obviously has something to do with gravity and the concept of meteor fruit is just... silly. He could have pulled it with gravity, but then what kind of fucking range does his power have. Oh well, I'm sure Oda will explain it well when the time comes.
    Yes, it's burning Mr Razh. If it were just some space rock, it would be called a meteoroid, not a meteor.

And his gravity is affecting only meteoroids. The range should be whatever distance between the earth or whatever place he is in(sky island or whatever) and the exosphere(the outermost layer of a planet's atmosphere). There's something that bothers me in this regard. In here and here, I don't see anything that hints to a broken ceiling. People are focusing their attention on the ground only. Also, there no sign whatsoever of a broken ceiling. So if the concept I explained earlier applies to his ability, the ceiling should be destroyed, yet it was not. Weird!
    Last edited by NEMO; July 02, 2013 at 04:25 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Blue Pheasant. Red Dog. Yellow Monkey. Purple Tiger. Green Bull. - not bad.

I find it really cool yet a bit shocking that two of so far known three actual Admirals, the strongest amongst the strong, were not in the marines from the very start. So they were kinda recruited like mercenaries, huh? I admit that they must be insanily strong but just because of that they have been given such trust, responsibilities and possibilities within the marines "corporation"? First thing we should ask is their loyality, their sense of justice. As many of you have written before, Fujitora's might be 'blind justice'.

Sorry to bother you, people, but could someone respond with how is 'Green Bull' written in Japanese? Thanks.

To be frank, I am kinda disappointed - from the spoilers only though. I expected Fujitora to decide to go after Doflamingo since he has fooled the HeadQuarters and let Law flee away from there, that's not happening. What I, on the other hand, find really interesting is his Devil Fruit ability. Creating a huge hole probably with some kind of pressure? Now drawing a meteorite upon opponents' heads? Must be something related to Space/Gravity. Guess we can cross out the Logia possibility, not that it would have a chance from the start but now it's definitely out I suppose.

Black and White? Probably similarity to the Japanese mark of "good/evil" called Ying Yang or something like that - people who know that will excuse me for illiteracy.

Plus points for revealing the whereabouts of the Smile Factory.

Hero Usoland, connection to the story of Noland, dwarves' revolt? How fine could this arc get yet? I bet dwarves are being enslaved and are working in the factory, same as some toys? Time to overthrow the Dressrosa's goverment, I fathom.

Looking forward to the chapter itself and the following one where I would like to see some more of Fujitora's ability, first knocked out people of Block C and some of the side stories - Kinemon/Thousand Sunny/Factory destruction team.

Take care.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    Yes, it's burning Mr Razh. If it were just some space rock, it would be called a meteoroid, not a meteor.

And his gravity is affecting only meteoroids. The range should be whatever distance between the earth or whatever place he is in(sky island or whatever) and the exosphere(the outermost layer of a planet's atmosphere). There's something that bothers me in this regard. In here and here, I don't see anything that hints to a broken ceiling. People are focusing their attention on the ground only. Also, there no sign whatsoever of a broken ceiling. So if the concept I explained earlier applies to his ability, the ceiling should be destroyed, yet it was not. Weird!
    Bitch please, when I see the pic and it looks like a meteor, then I'll believe it's a meteor. Until then, I'll take such a short spoiler with a grain of salt.

And the ceiling shouldn't be destroyed if Mr. Fujitora can contain his ability to limited space.
    Last edited by Razh; July 03, 2013 at 07:57 AM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Bindal's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    Blue Pheasant. Red Dog. Yellow Monkey. Purple Tiger. Green Bull. - not bad.

I find it really cool yet a bit shocking that two of so far known three actual Admirals, the strongest amongst the strong, were not in the marines from the very start. So they were kinda recruited like mercenaries, huh? I admit that they must be insanily strong but just because of that they have been given such trust, responsibilities and possibilities within the marines "corporation"? First thing we should ask is their loyality, their sense of justice. As many of you have written before, Fujitora's might be 'blind justice'.

Sorry to bother you, people, but could someone respond with how is 'Green Bull' written in Japanese? Thanks.

To be frank, I am kinda disappointed - from the spoilers only though. I expected Fujitora to decide to go after Doflamingo since he has fooled the HeadQuarters and let Law flee away from there, that's not happening. What I, on the other hand, find really interesting is his Devil Fruit ability. Creating a huge hole probably with some kind of pressure? Now drawing a meteorite upon opponents' heads? Must be something related to Space/Gravity. Guess we can cross out the Logia possibility, not that it would have a chance from the start but now it's definitely out I suppose.

Black and White? Probably similarity to the Japanese mark of "good/evil" called Ying Yang or something like that - people who know that will excuse me for illiteracy.

Plus points for revealing the whereabouts of the Smile Factory.

Hero Usoland, connection to the story of Noland, dwarves' revolt? How fine could this arc get yet? I bet dwarves are being enslaved and are working in the factory, same as some toys? Time to overthrow the Dressrosa's goverment, I fathom.

Looking forward to the chapter itself and the following one where I would like to see some more of Fujitora's ability, first knocked out people of Block C and some of the side stories - Kinemon/Thousand Sunny/Factory destruction team.

Take care.
    maby they were not marines but in world government officers with other titles

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post

Midori Oushi or Ao(i) Oushi would be a literal translation...the actual name depends on the author; in what way will he combine the 2 words I think...

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Ao is already used for Aokiji and Midoriushi sounds a tad too complicated for a nickname, so i think that it could be a shade of green, just like Fuji is not purple itself but a specific version of purple (i think it was the "Wisteria flower").

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chapter,although the tournament isn't developed in this chapter either. So fujitora is the one who attacks, and both law and dd are forced to defend. I bet dd would have owned law and fujitora would have saved him. Instead,it looks like an admiral can revoke a warlord's status, cool

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well his mission was in particular to clarify Law status.

Do you remember how we fight about the reasons why Fujitora didn't attack Luffy back then. Now we know !

12. Like 11 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Anduren's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be way more interesting if Fugitora's ability was Rock-Paper-Scissors (Janken Fruit?) Maybe what he used indoors wasn't really meteors. *shrug* You could say those people got "flattened" like paper. It'd also explain the blind person gambling.

Also really happy to see Norland's story in the Gulliver's angle. It seems even a fairy tale gets full coverage in One Piece.
    Last edited by Anduren; July 02, 2013 at 06:57 AM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Interesting chapter,although the tournament isn't developed in this chapter either. So fujitora is the one who attacks, and both law and dd are forced to defend. I bet dd would have owned law and fujitora would have saved him. Instead,it looks like an admiral can revoke a warlord's status, cool
    true, and apparently the marines are way more strict now as well, under sengoku they let a TON of things slide as far as the seven warlords were concerned, now they will revoke your title just for temporarily allying with a pirate? They've really become more strict and unforgiving.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Usoland foreshadowing most likely was that scene which shows Montblanc talking about Noland being called the big(gest?) liar - which makes Luffy look at Usopp. (ch.228) Still it is one of the funniest parts in this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by winterwyrm View Post
    true, and apparently the marines are way more strict now as well, under sengoku they let a TON of things slide as far as the seven warlords were concerned, now they will revoke your title just for temporarily allying with a pirate? They've really become more strict and unforgiving.
    With a pirate who is in possession of the Haoushoku, who hit a Tenryuubito, who got out of Marine HQ, Impel Down and Enies Lobby, and who is the son of the world's largest criminal. I guess that actually makes the difference.

17. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like my hunch will come true. Usop...I mean Usoland will lead the dwarves in war against Doflamingo's crew. I can't wait to see that!

And the 3 admiral names have been confirmed it seems...Yellow Monkey (of course), the Purple Dragon, and the Green Bull. It seems Fujitora has some type of Gravity/Earth type ability. But instead of being a fruit user, I would like to see the Green Bull just be a strong, bad ass Haki user. Maybe he'll be like Garp.

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Bitch please, when I see the pic and it looks like a meteor, then I'll believe it's a meteor. Until then, I'll take such a short spoiler with a grain of salt.

And the ceiling shouldn't be destroyed if Mr. Fujitora can contain his ability to limited space.
    Whatever you say, tRazh. Wait for it until it's confirmed on anime, or better yet until the author himself deigns to send you a personal letter confirming it. As for Redon from AP forum, he is an unreliable spoiler provider. Heed my admonition and doubt him! It's the safest thing to do.
    Besides, how would you differentiate between a falling rock and a meteor anyway? How would you notice its combustive glow on a black and white page? It ain't like it'll be having flames all around it like Ace's DF, ya kno. Moreover,if it were just a boulder, where the hell would it come from, eh? Let's assume the dude has the gravity ability. Where the hell did he pull it from? His ass maybe? Supposing it miraculously existed above his head, the dude has to be aware of its presence so as to use his ability. And the dude is blind. So then again how in the scorching flames of hell would he be aware of a rock that has no aura to make it detectable by his Haki while he is blind?

Finally, expatiate on this
    Quote Quote:
    Last edited by NEMO; July 03, 2013 at 01:48 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast