Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 713 Discussion/ 714 Prediction

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ZZPallando's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 713 Spoiler Discussion

Aka, Ao, Ki, Mido (?), Fuji. Plus, they have animal names... And work for "Justice".

Sounds like some sentai to me!

Do you think they'll have some giant robot?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting ability of Fujitora . Can't wait to see the actual chap .
    A thing I'm happy with is that Fujitora is attacking DoFlamingo as well . That means both Shichibukai title have been revoked ?

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I would be delighted if Fujitora was a meteor man. I have been telling for quite a time that a new Admiral should be a meteor logia - first time was in Possible Devil Fruit thread (before it got lost with a server bug and remade), then in the debate about the next user of the Mera Mera no mi. It's far from confirmed yet.

So I guess one of the new powers the World Government has granted the Marines is to launch world conscription. For those who do not know, marines were regular army (armée de métier): people chose to enter the Marine. Conscription is normally a random selection of young civilians forced to join the army for several years.

Anyway, I'm very pleased to learn that the new Admirals are all unknown characters from the conscription. I was one of the people who did not like the idea at all that some of the known Vice-Admirals would become the next Admirals. I wonder if they could name themselves the (strong) civilians to enter the Marines - that would be tyranic.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Fujitora is a pressure/Gravity man Kind of like http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Bansh%C5%8D_Ten%27in
    Last edited by TheLuffySmile; July 02, 2013 at 11:22 AM.
    The three brothers

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the pictures provided in the spoiler it seems to me that he uses gravity to pull down the meteor, wich would mean he is a gravity man based on the first time we saw his attack. Or am I missing something ?

Man Oda, how can he have foreshadowed the dwarves so long ago with Montblanc, those kids probably heard a epic tale there, I am so jelly xD. *sniff* Man Monblanc you truly were a warrior of the seas, hope Ussop turns out to be like you one day

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    Whatever you say, tRazh. Wait for it until it's confirmed on anime, or better yet until the author himself deigns to send you a personal letter confirming it. As for Redon from AP forum, he is an unreliable spoiler provider. Heed my admonition and doubt him! It's the safest thing to do.
    Besides, how would you differentiate between a falling rock and a meteor anyway? How would you notice its combustive glow on a black and white page? It ain't like it'll be having flames all around it like Ace's DF, ya kno. Moreover,if it were just a boulder, where the hell would it come from, eh? Let's assume the dude has the gravity ability. Where the hell did he pull it from? His ass maybe? Supposing it miraculously existed above his head, the dude has to be aware of its presence so as to use his ability. And the dude is blind. So then again how in the scorching flames of hell would he be aware of a rock who has no aura to make it detectable by his Haki while he is blind?
    EMO, what's the problem? I won't write a chapter review based on few spoiler lines, but you're free to jump the gun as far as I'm concerned.

Good question. There are plenty of people who would call a falling rock in a manga a meteor. So I'm sure you can appreciate my hestitation of accepting it as a meteor right away, before getting some more spoiler material.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WIzarDE View Post
    Looking at the pictures provided in the spoiler it seems to me that he uses gravity to pull down the meteor, wich would mean he is a gravity man based on the first time we saw his attack. Or am I missing something ?
    Gravity decreases with altitude. It does not affect anything outside the planet's atmosphere. The meteoroids are outside the planet's atmosphere; therefore, it should not affect them. So I don't think he is a gravity man. But you never know. This is 1 PIece after all, where magma burns fire lool!
    Last edited by NEMO; July 21, 2013 at 07:40 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

NEMO: I think since he is the source of the gravity pull, he can probably attract meteors from outside the atmosphere, just a thought.
    The three brothers

10. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheLuffySmile View Post
    Fujitora is a pressure/Gravity man Kind of like http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Bansh%C5%8D_Ten%27in
    Yes, he's more like this: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tengai_Shinsei
    combined with this: http://gantz.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_...on_2_Equipment
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/gantz/c247/2.html

if you don't read gantz, their z-guns create a cylinder 2m in radius, 5m in length in which the gravity is multiplied time 50, so with it despite being a gravity weapon if something is above the cylinder then it would be unaffected just like the ceiling in that restaurant.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello friends ^^
    im new here

can u anwser me one question:

does the chapter of this week in japan like it came out yesterday is what we read last week?
    we always have a week in advance right? xD

about the chapter: cant wait to see fujitora ability in action
    hope law can escape
    and when do we see luffy/lucy kick some ass? xD

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!
    Yes, although I am not the most indicated person to answer this question, I do believe we get chapters one week in advance or something of the sorts!

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Fujitora controls the laws of physics apparently. That's all I have to say.
    "[I]If you think I'm gonna sit here idly by and do nothing, then you're right, because that's what I do here.[/I]"

Steven Hyde

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Delmar001's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The affects of gravity are diminished by the distance from the celestial body, not altitude. Gravity's effects can be felt for a indefiinte distance.
    Newton’s law of universal gravitation, which says that the gravitational force between two objects is proportional to the mass of each, and inversely proportional to the distance between them. It is usually written like this (G is the gravitational constant):

F = Gm1m2/r2

is very plausible that is is a gravity manipulation fruit. Also, the move in the bar, it reminded me of one of Brago's moves from Konjiki no Gash Bell, Gravirei.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank u

If anyone would like to anwser i would apreeciate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently, Fujitora's ability is the counterpart of Shiki's Fuwa Fuwa power (the ability to let everything levitate - and everyone connected to it). Not fully gravity control, only a part of it.

Oda now openly stated: A character having full control over gravity is overpowered, and if an author used it he's got a massive problem to write himself out of his corner to let the protagonist win.

Giving Isshou the ability only to increase weight of objects or create a gravity pull on objects, leaves still an opportunity to overcome it with physical condition.

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast