Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yoniekai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

im here oh lustful empress, just looking back at the shock of the day, that my sched changed and instead of day-off tomorrow it moved to tuesday. and i am so RAAAAAAAGE. i will then be working for eight days straight. im thinking of skipping work tomorrow. and i shall. nobody messes around with my day-off
    `(•.°)~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bakashijinsan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bbsai
    Please tell me that was a joke... is that why you're kinda eccentric, bss?? Because of the fly you ate???
    Not exactly ate but more like my taste buds were able to get the challenge of their whole career as taste buds. I spat it out as soon as I tasted it. *Mmmmm~sweet! OK fly off you go!*

Quote Originally Posted by yonie
    im here oh lustful empress, just looking back at the shock of the day, that my sched changed and instead of day-off tomorrow it moved to tuesday. and i am so RAAAAAAAGE. i will then be working for eight days straight. im thinking of skipping work tomorrow. and i shall. nobody messes around with my day-off
    Yonie, you could always tell them that it's supposed to be your day off and they'll tag those days as a working day off so more money for you. That's how they do it in Convergys so I don't see why Teletech(?) wouldn't. But if it's not tagged as a working day off, then you really ought to skip it.

WONDERFUL WEEK FOR ME!!!! It's a whole week of not working and getting paid!

Quote Originally Posted by bbsai
    Hanya, I'd been out for two days and we're still on the same page? Are you guys all yuppies now that you don't have time for MH??

where are all my otaku legions?
    Yeah where are the people?

And bb! that Hanya, is that from My Boss My Hero?
    Last edited by bakashijinsan; June 20, 2008 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bakashijinsan View Post
    Yonie, you could always tell them that it's supposed to be your day off and they'll tag those days as a working day off so more money for you. That's how they do it in Convergys so I don't see why Teletech(?) wouldn't. But if it's not tagged as a working day off, then you really ought to skip it.
    speaking of call centers... I think I'll turn down my offer. It's 14k, for a 6 month contractual. Which is fine, really.

But I applied as a sales rep for this construction material supplier, and it'll give me more exposure with the construction industry (which I need, if I plan to go freelance). They scheduled me for a final interview this monday, and i was told it's a possible job offer so...

i'm going back to cebu again. But this time for good. Sabi ng tatay ko "wtf, we're treating cebu like it's a friggin' land trip!" Not my fault... >.>

Quote Quote:
    And bb! that Hanya, is that from My Boss My Hero?
    yeah! bss, any recos of jdrama? I'm out of it. -_-

ei yonie, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I dreamed you hung out with me and my sisters for a jam session... and then you turned into an animal, a bunny I think, and you snuggled into my sister's blouse! I don't remember the details, but that's basically it.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    speaking of call centers... I think I'll turn down my offer. It's 14k, for a 6 month contractual. Which is fine, really.

But I applied as a sales rep for this construction material supplier, and it'll give me more exposure with the construction industry (which I need, if I plan to go freelance). They scheduled me for a final interview this monday, and i was told it's a possible job offer so...

i'm going back to cebu again. But this time for good. Sabi ng tatay ko "wtf, we're treating cebu like it's a friggin' land trip!" Not my fault... >.>
    wait bb, I didn't see any reason on your post on why you'd turn down the offer?

yeah! bss, any recos of jdrama? I'm out of it. -_-
    Well there's Gokusen 3 currently being subbed right now up to eps 7. Bara nai no Hanaya is good too. I heard Galileo and SP (Security Police) are too good though I still haven't watched it all. Try Kurosagi, Trick series, Lunch Queen, Liar Game, Iryu series, Ikebukuro West Gate Park, Hana Kimi (I believe you watched this but I' just throwing in random titles out of my head), Kekkon Dekinai Otoko, Nodame Cantabile etc.

ei yonie, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I dreamed you hung out with me and my sisters for a jam session... and then you turned into an animal, a bunny I think, and you snuggled into my sister's blouse! I don't remember the details, but that's basically it.
    Now I'm really disturbed by the thought of how you think when you're awake.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

you're more disturbing than i am...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

yes...even i got slightly freaked out...but it makes perfect sense...i mean, what are rabbits notorious for? followed by the act of perversion....hehe....

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

wait bb, I didn't see any reason on your post on why you'd turn down the offer?
    yes well, there wasn't really any reason, except that I thought I'd be more exposed to the construction industry by choosing the other job, and that would really help me in my future plans to freelance in cebu.

Quote Quote:
    Well there's Gokusen 3 currently being subbed right now up to eps 7. Bara nai no Hanaya is good too. I heard Galileo and SP (Security Police) are too good though I still haven't watched it all. Try Kurosagi, Trick series, Lunch Queen, Liar Game, Iryu series, Ikebukuro West Gate Park, Hana Kimi (I believe you watched this but I' just throwing in random titles out of my head), Kekkon Dekinai Otoko, Nodame Cantabile etc.
    dami pala, hehe. napanood ko na Nodame and Hana Kimi. Sige, if I have time, I'll search them out.

Quote Quote:
    Now I'm really disturbed by the thought of how you think when you're awake.
    Quote Originally Posted by level4paperboy View Post
    yes...even i got slightly freaked out...but it makes perfect sense...i mean, what are rabbits notorious for? followed by the act of perversion....hehe....
    wha? rabbits? No. Haruhi in Bunny costume, yes. Yonie turning into a rabbit, there was an abnormality in the dream dimension. >.<

Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm confused...

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

what in a gang-raped-girl's brutal fuck? this is more disturbing for me, i was born on 1987, the year of the rabbit....
    `(•.°)~

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yonie
    what in a gang-raped-girl's brutal fuck? this is more disturbing for me, i was born on 1987, the year of the rabbit....
    the power of clairvoyance of a very perverted goddess is at work. Anybody here born in the year of the dragon? that'd be a sight for bb's next dream.

Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

RAWR! *breathes fire* RAW---COUGH, COUGH, COUGH, COUGH....siyet....

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the power of clairvoyance of a very perverted goddess is at work. Anybody here born in the year of the dragon? that'd be a sight for bb's next dream.
    Well, I am an ethereal being, so it's no surprise.

Dragons? I trust that will come in time. I am a very active dreamer. Whatever that means.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I am an ethereal being, so it's no surprise.

Dragons? I trust that will come in time. I am a very active dreamer. Whatever that means.
    cover your ears! you cant escape her prophecy! DO NOT WANT!!!

most likely bb will dream of a l4pb turning into a lecherous panda, brutally raping and killing everyone in sight. oh wai-

btw musta ang bagyo diyan? kakaalis lang ng bagyo dito, grabe ang outage pati sa office... lakas ng hangin
    `(•.°)~

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

re: bagyo

i watched it on CNN. I didn't think it'd be that big of a scale. So that's why you had power outages there... Well it makes me reflect and think, geez we're lucky to be up in the mountains. The weather's never been better. Save a few temperature drops that I had to double the blankets. Other than that, we're completely unfazed..

and thank your stars I didn't read Death Panda.

Anyway, this will be my last post in about one or two weeks, since I'll be moving to Cebu tomorrow. You guys be good! I think by the time I'll get a net connection, you'll be in v. 11. >.>

Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

I AM DEATH PANDA!... or at least i wish i was...RAWR! RAAWWWWW----COUGH, COUGH, COUGH, COUGH....shit....

@typhoon- tangina! our power was knocked out for a good seven hours, and our cable still hasn't come back on since last night

Thread Closed
Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast