Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 123 Discussion

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 123 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of The Breaker: New Waves.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Iti's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 123 Spoiler Thread

Daum's news
    브레이커123화는 금요일 오후늦게..
    업데이트 될 예정입니다. 작화작업의 시간이 예상보다 많이 걸려서 늦게 마감이 될 거 같습니다. 더불어 추천수 1만회 이벤트 공지 예정이 있습니다. 공지는 차후에 올려드리도록 하겠습니다.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Iti View Post
    Daum's news
    브레이커123화는 금요일 오후늦게..
    업데이트 될 예정입니다. 작화작업의 시간이 예상보다 많이 걸려서 늦게 마감이 될 거 같습니다. 더불어 추천수 1만회 이벤트 공지 예정이 있습니다. 공지는 차후에 올려드리도록 하겠습니다.
    will be late, friday afternoon

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner megaman2290's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Elder Kwon is so fast that the chapter ends in an instant hahahaha

Gonna give this chapter 8/10 because we already saw how fast Elder Kwon is they just change the enemies and the spectators

SUC skulls become Special Murim Squad
    Goth Girl Captain become Glasses Dude
    Shioon become Jinie + elders
    Mustache butler become Doctor Shik

From what i can see on the raws im assuming Elder Kwon says that if there is a condition then i will kill you to make it null and void hahaha
    Last edited by kidopitz27; July 05, 2013 at 02:58 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hot damn, even without the translation, i already jizzed my pants, Kwon is just awesome !

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me or this chapter was really tiny? i felt like i went through only four pages or so and it ended lols

So Shioon's sitting this one out i guess....Was expecting too much from him i guess...

I knew glasses would pull this kind of bullshit..your so called soldiers were no match for shioon and you think they can do anything to Kwon? DOES HE even know who's standing in front of him? maybe he doesn't know kwon's a grand master as well..or maybe he's just that stupid...

Looks like Kwon's decided to throw all away for justice!

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter, i can't wait for the translation. Elder Kwon is Badass

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    From what i can see on the raws im assuming Elder Kwon says that if there is a condition then i will kill you to make it null and void hahaha
    I agree that this is probably what he says, but basead on the fact that Kwon no doubt knows how difficult that's gonna be I think he is also implying a willingness to sacrifice himself to get Shioon out of any deal they made earlier. In other words mutual destruction if neccisary. It will then be up to Shioon to break out before Kwon dies.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jacoobus View Post
    I agree that this is probably what he says, but basead on the fact that Kwon no doubt knows how difficult that's gonna be I think he is also implying a willingness to sacrifice himself to get Shioon out of any deal they made earlier. In other words mutual destruction if neccisary. It will then be up to Shioon to break out before Kwon dies.
    exactly what i was thinking. Shioon will be the only one able to save a life here, whether it be kwon's or Shik's because there's only two possibilities here. They both destroy each other or only one comes out alive, and you can't really gamble kwon's win here because its that hard.

So Shioon snapping out of this lifeless state would be his win(cuz he survived till they arrived) and at the same time Kwon's win, matter of fact sunwhoo's win lol.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Glasses guy is made to look more and more foolish each passing chapter, after he was made to look somewhat competent in the Breaker part I.

If Kwon is taking a beating at any point Shioon might do something about it, because the death of another Sunwoo elder is still fresh in his mind, and he doesn't want to witness losing anyone else because of his weakness.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Glasses dude is completely incompetent. He just doesn't learn. Its enough to make you wonder if he is doing it on purpose. A double (triple?) agent for the BFD perhaps?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think a small exchange of blows will happen and Shioon will get out the restriction and will say that the duel is not finished i can still move

Glasses guy is clueless on what real murim is he think that murim are just martial artist that use physical force like kick and punches but he never learn after seeing GMR use BOT and seeing doctor Shik and Shiioon fight he is just ignorant

He thinks that jumping that height without parachute is gonna stop a real murim GMR saved Shioon on the rooftop and destroyed the vice principals car without a scratch

We already saw how ignorant he is after saying that there is no such thing as a whole body rebirth we are living in the 21st century now he think that such awesome people never exist
    Last edited by kidopitz27; July 05, 2013 at 04:05 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

If he can still move then it is his win, the duel would be over.

Shioon is the key to this entire thing. Once he breaks free from his confinement then this entire ordeal will be finished with. It is funny how Glasses guy and Ghost hands kept getting smug thinking that some dueling conditions would keep them safe, but then Kwon like Ha Il from an earlier chapter was just like, if I kill you all there will be no one to spread word about the dueling conditions. Great to see Ghost hands Oh Shit face at the end, realizing Kwon is completely serious and he is in for a very rough time.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast