Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Akatsuki has a terrible Hierarchy of Power if Kakashi could woop Obitos ass but not Itachi

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Akatsuki has a terrible Hierarchy of Power if Kakashi could woop Obitos ass but not Itachi

If it was possible to heal him though, then I'm sure Itachi or an Akatsuki would have forced Tsunade to do it somehow. I doubt Tsunade could have broken out of Itachi's genjutsu if he was really intent. But we don't know how much the disease affected him... maybe even after winning and recovering after Amaterasu, he wouldn't have lasted long enough anyway.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Akatsuki has a terrible Hierarchy of Power if Kakashi could woop Obitos ass but not Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    If it was possible to heal him though, then I'm sure Itachi or an Akatsuki would have forced Tsunade to do it somehow. I doubt Tsunade could have broken out of Itachi's genjutsu if he was really intent. But we don't know how much the disease affected him... maybe even after winning and recovering after Amaterasu, he wouldn't have lasted long enough anyway.
    I don't think anyone but Tobi knew Itachi was sick though as it was never mentioned prior to his fight with Sasuke.

Not to mention, Tobi and Itachi were always enemies, they simply had guns pointed at one another's heads and thus couldn't make a move on one another. Tobi had to worry about both Itachi and Nagato. Making a move on one of them and failing may have opened up the chance for them to work together in destroying him.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, but Itachi could have told someone and enlisted their help. Though I'm not sure if Tobi would have helped, as Itachi being sick would have helped make Sasuke feel more rage towards Konoha.

Not sure if Tobi had to worry about Nagato though. From what we've seen, Nagato should have been able to win, at least with Konan by his side. It does seem like he planned to betray Tobi in favor of his own plan to establish peace.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, but Itachi could have told someone and enlisted their help. Though I'm not sure if Tobi would have helped, as Itachi being sick would have helped make Sasuke feel more rage towards Konoha.

Not sure if Tobi had to worry about Nagato though. From what we've seen, Nagato should have been able to win, at least with Konan by his side. It does seem like he planned to betray Tobi in favor of his own plan to establish peace.
    Well he did plan to die by Sasuke's hand, but if he did kill his brother, then he'd have to go seek help. No reason for him to reveal himself and the lies he wanted to hide from Sasuke if he didn't have to. And he would have certainly need to do that if he wanted Tsuande's help, seeing as how she was probably one of the few with the skill to heal him. Kabuto probably could be he'd have no reason to. I guess he could have kidnapped Sakura if he wanted to, but this isn't fanfiction lol.

Nagato never new the truth to Tobi's plan though, he thought Tobi was going to follow up with his plan and create a WMD, not the Moon's Eye Plan. If he knew that, and Itachi knew that, it's likely they would have sought one another out to destroy their mutual enemy. Of course, Itachi would still have to keep his true allegiances a secret, as he wouldn't want to follow Nagato's plan.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Well he did plan to die by Sasuke's hand, but if he did kill his brother, then he'd have to go seek help. No reason for him to reveal himself and the lies he wanted to hide from Sasuke if he didn't have to. And he would have certainly need to do that if he wanted Tsuande's help, seeing as how she was probably one of the few with the skill to heal him. Kabuto probably could be he'd have no reason to. I guess he could have kidnapped Sakura if he wanted to, but this isn't fanfiction lol.
    Would Tsunade even be able to heal Itachi though? Sounds like the drugs only prolonged the inevitable, and that Tsunade likely couldn't do anything.

Quote Quote:
    Nagato never new the truth to Tobi's plan though, he thought Tobi was going to follow up with his plan and create a WMD, not the Moon's Eye Plan. If he knew that, and Itachi knew that, it's likely they would have sought one another out to destroy their mutual enemy. Of course, Itachi would still have to keep his true allegiances a secret, as he wouldn't want to follow Nagato's plan.
    What if he did and planned to betray Tobi in the end? Nagato likely wouldn't have attacked Tobi as long as Tobi went along with the plan.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That applied to Naruto only as it was his right arm being affected. If the damage wasn't lethal, then Kakuzu would not have lost two hearts, indicating he died twice.

Naw, Amaterasu can be nonlethal if the user doesn't keep it strong. I'm not saying it's NOT lethal, I'm saying it CAN be nonlethal.
    The FRS hit his body, meaning it could have easily hit the two hearts at once to take them out.

It is possible depending on how each jutsu works, though. It's not like Dragon Ball Z, where it's all Kamehameha vs. Gallic Gun or whatnot. Didn't Temari's attack work differently from FRS's needle ways?
    Naruto throw it spinning-edge first at the Sandaime Raikage, meaning it would have been a slicing blade just like Temari's technique.

She also had twelve years to set up a trap, which is the only reason she was able to do as much damage as she did. Itachi likely does need to know the time limit. Unlike Minato and Kakashi/Gai/Naruto, Itachi does not have the benefit of having people to help him or convenient jutsu to counter the ability. Itachi would need to be pretty fast otherwise Tobi would react and use Kamui.

Those "same" advantages didn't really exist - all it did was keep them in the game for a bit longer. And there was some preparation because Kakashi saw the chakra building up or something. At least, I saw that being said somewhere, even if not in the pages in your link itself.
    Even before her paper trap, she was able to damage Obito pretty good with just some tags exploding the moment he attempted to absorb her. Itachi's clones have a much greater explosive range then some tags. Itachi is pretty fast. He was capable of blitzing Nagato while also taking out his summons before he knew it.

Itachi only has to keep the game going for a bit, long enough to strike when Obito is solid. Don't recall anything like that being said.

Yeah, double teaming and nunchuks helped. Can Itachi efficiently gang up on Tobi like that and deal serious damage when not even rasengan put much of a dent? He'd have to find a way to use his weapons to damage Tobi.

And how would Itachi know if Tobi used Izanami? Even Tobi didn't know Danzou was using Izanagi until way later, and he should know more about Izanagi.
    The thing is, Itachi doesn't have to do serious damage, though he does have the means. All he needs is to create an opening to catch Obito off guard, and use the Totsuka Blade to instantly seal him. Danzo's usage wasn't normal though, which is why it took Obito some time to figure what was up.

Teleporting speed? Cuz that's all Minato had. And Kakashi has Kamui. Itachi is fast, but he doesn't have the ability to teleport or Kamui.
    Minato was physically even with Obito, same with Kakashi. Itachi's physically faster then them and Obito.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Would Tsunade even be able to heal Itachi though? Sounds like the drugs only prolonged the inevitable, and that Tsunade likely couldn't do anything.

What if he did and planned to betray Tobi in the end? Nagato likely wouldn't have attacked Tobi as long as Tobi went along with the plan.
    I feel like Tsuande is capable of healing any injury. I mean she healed Naruto's arm, Lee's Body, and took Kakashi and Sasuke out of coma's. It was also hinted that she could have healed Orochimaru's arms. She's the foremost expert on anything medical so I don't see why Itachi would be any different. Might have taken her a while tho.

I don't think Nagato planned to betray him because Nagato wasn't that devious. Then again, Konan planned on killing Tobi so it does make sense. But Nagato would of had to die to see his plan take fruition apparently by using Rinne Tensei.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    I feel like Tsuande is capable of healing any injury. I mean she healed Naruto's arm, Lee's Body, and took Kakashi and Sasuke out of coma's. It was also hinted that she could have healed Orochimaru's arms. She's the foremost expert on anything medical so I don't see why Itachi would be any different. Might have taken her a while tho.
    Healing arms that don't have a soul? Remember the 3rd took out the soul out of his arms...how the hell can a medic put a soul back inside someones body?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    Healing arms that don't have a soul? Remember the 3rd took out the soul out of his arms...how the hell can a medic put a soul back inside someones body?
    May be her healing is God like and don't forget she is Hashirama's grand daughter

New Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15