Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Practice Manga

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Practice Manga

story by z-comics and art by me

title - Mahō shōnen
    read from right to left

a long time ago there was a group of 7 girls who fought to protect our world from darkness, demon and the occasional alien invasion using the powers of love, kindness and friendship. They became the strongest Mages in our world. one day a male mage came and tricked the group, toying with them emotionally which lead the leader of the group to disappear forever.
    Years later the world has changed. the 6 remaining Magical Girls now have created a world where individuals are selected by there spell-system to receive the powers of a Mage; the face of magical girls is now that of a systematic and organized group. The only thing is after the events that unfolded the Council of 6 decided that men would never be allowed to receive magic due to the fact that their hearts are tainted by perversion and so do not know the power of love. Any man who does somehow get magic will be hunted and treated like public enemy number one.

One day a Familiar who is chosen to be the guide of Hikari Shizuka gets lost trying to find her destined master. Lost and confused she accidentally runs into a high school boy by the name of Yami Shinjitsu and accidentally kisses him. This creates a Pact between the two giving him the magic meant for Hikari. whats more, this teen is very cold and uncaring as well as a delinquent; he is similar to that of the Mage from years ago. Now the familiar must find a way to get Yami to find Hikari and transfer the powers before the magical girls in the area find and kill them both.

One-shot incomplete, i'm trying to do a page a day.
    My drawings is not that good though haha, i try to draw it as best as i can, can you guys tell me what you think about it.

7/50 - https://drive.google.com/folderview?...XM&usp=sharing

Nectar
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...FE&usp=sharing

Beetl
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Vk&usp=sharing
    Last edited by zerh; November 08, 2013 at 07:19 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Practice Manga

Hey, Zerh, I disagree, I think that your drawings are quite good. That guy's face in the first page is awesome, although his right eye looks a bit out of place. Please let us know when you've finished the chapter^^

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you! and about the dude's eye, yea kind of misplaced maybe i'll fix it hahaha

Update 2 pages

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner madman freak's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW, JUST WOW, amazing manga for a rookie!? i can't believe it. it looks like i'm reading some pro's manga ,best of luck. btw i am an amateur writer and i sometimes draw manga but its a real examples for others!!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I Can't Draw At ALL! So I Do Like your Drawing But I really Like The Story So Far.

Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

wow amazing really good try your best to draw i love your story and i really want to read it one day.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For a amatuer it really is a inspiration! great job and the story is something new. Best of luck.

New Reply