Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 338-340 Discussion/ 341-343 Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 338-340 Spoiler Thread

Is mashima rushing to finish his manga or he is just using 3 chapter today and next week to get ready for the final battle?

Is fairy tail gonna end like tje eclipse arc being lame and fast or fairly tail will be like bleach

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner John 92's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

calling it now,mavis and zeref are brother and sister

it seems zeref cares for humanity,actually for the world,so much that he will kill everybody.but whats does he mean with that,the mages?the dragon?or all of humanity?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bskbob's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John 92 View Post
    Spoiler show

no doubt about it now^^

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone notices that the little creature on Zeref's shoulder is the same what was with Obra?
    Spoiler show

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Franklyn D. Kieran's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 340 is out guys:
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/340/2

Also I've noticed in these three chapters how much more Sting looks like Natsu...

This must be how Anti-Obito Theorists felt when Kishimoto revealed Tobi as Obito.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Franklyn D. Kieran
    Well, they do share some similarities and also Sting really likes Natsu and wants to be like him. They might share some sort of family relationship. Especially since they are both Dragonslayers and they are bound to have some sort of a bond from before since they seem to be older than they look.

Kokuryuu

Quote Quote:
    Anyone notices that the little creature on Zeref's shoulder is the same what was with Obra?
    Yes, that's really an interesting thing. When I was reading the chapter and saw the creature, I thought that Ivan wants to learn somwething about Lumen Etoile, but when I saw that it is Zeref's creature, I was really surprised.

I don't really know if Zeref would the final villain of the manga. I think Acnologia suits more. Still Zeref's decision is strange for me, especially since he loves the world and its people and all the creatures more than anything else. I think he might want to see something good in people hearts.

Anyway, it seems that we will see Tartaros soon, since it was mentioned by Dranbalt.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i feel like a complete noob for not realizing there were three chapters at first.....

well the last chapter was interesting because at the end it said "the final battle draws near"

i hope we arent close to the end of this manga.... i reall want it to keep going

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

So black little guy is related to Zeref after all, a little personal spy. I didn't quite get why he says that he can't hear or see Mavis yet he speaks with her for half of the chapter
    Mashima is mad, 3 more chapters next week, well thanks

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuryuu View Post
    Spoiler show
    thats how zeref was probably watching the games. I remember people saying that the imp is actually zeref well it was too farfetched

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John 92 View Post
    Not to totally dismiss the possibility, because Zeref looks stupidly young so there is a precedent for Mavis to be ancient as well, but supposing whatever 'made Zeref immortal' didn't effect her then keep in mind that you can only go back so far in Hades lifespan to a point where she had to be alive, and even though Hades hadn't shown sign of age since leaving the guild, Makarov's reaction to that would indicate that he had been aging before. Unless Mavis had some form of immortality or isn't human (which I'm not denying is possible) then she couldn't have been born more than about 200 years ago.

Anyway, I'm pleased with this. I'm disappointed that it seems Sting and Rogue aren't switching guilds, and I'm not sure if I like Ultear's resolution, but seeing Dranbalt dare tamper with so many people's memories to keep things under the wraps was cool. Also, I'm an unrepentant Zeref fangirl and am very excited to see him say he'll take action. I do wonder a bit about that one, though. Acnologia has seemed much more like the final villain for a few years now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i feel like a complete noob for not realizing there were three chapters at first.....

well the last chapter was interesting because at the end it said "the final battle draws near"

i hope we arent close to the end of this manga.... i reall want it to keep going
    We aren't close to the end. Several months ago Mashima responded to rumors that the series was ending in the afterword of volume 35. Here's the relevant excerpt:

Quote Quote:
    This arc originally started out as "it's a festival" kind of thing, with the story right now feeling like it’s a compilation of everything up to now. But because it's getting towards a major climax feeling, there has been lots of rumors like "Fairy Tail might be coming to an end". Fairy Tail is not coming to an end yet. While I know that it will end someday, there are at minimum of three arcs I want to do after this. Maybe they'll be around 15-20 volumes? Of course it can end earlier than that, and it might continue beyond that. I have yet to think about how I will end the series.
    So yeah, not ending anytime soon. Plus just these last four chapters, we've had foreshadowing for Acnologia attacking in a year, Zeref taking action, and Tartaros taking action, each of which could easily be it's own arc. Furthermore, Raven Tail is still essentially unresolved. Someone that was equal to Jura beat up their top members and exposed them as cheating at a sports event, and one member was sorry for her treatment of Lucy. That's hardly a guarantee that the rest of them will discard their grudge against Fairy Tail. They could still be their own arc as well. Oh, and there's also the 100 year quest, that could have it's own arc as well.
    Last edited by Krono; July 05, 2013 at 01:18 PM.

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Heh... looks like I was pretty much spot on with my prediction this time.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3453077

Needless to say I like how Mashima handled it
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Heh... looks like I was pretty much spot on with my prediction this time.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3453077

Needless to say I like how Mashima handled it
    i for some reason felt so sad for her, probably wouldnt have such a feeling if she died. I dont know. it.was.just.sad.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Really liked all those chapters.

Ch.338: It was fun to see all the mages having fun and it was also nice to see beautiful girls being even more beautiful.
    And Natsu was simply awesome; it's so like him. XD

Ch.339: I really felt sorry for Ultear, but I really liked the way Mashima handled the whole thing. About the rest, what Cobra said really intrigues me and it seems that we will be seeing some Tartaros members soon, which is something I like considering the fact that it was about time to introduce them. To conclude I'd never expected to say it, but Doranbolt was pretty cool in this chapter; I guess that now he can be considered a recurring character. LOL

Ch.340: I knew that Mavis had something to do with Zeref, but I guess that everyone here already predicted it (even though I thought that the imp was a spy of Tartaros and not Zeref). Either way their dialogue interested me and now I can't wait to see what will happen from now on.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast