Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 338-340 Discussion/ 341-343 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 338-340 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
    So black little guy is related to Zeref after all, a little personal spy. I didn't quite get why he says that he can't hear or see Mavis yet he speaks with her for half of the chapter
    Mashima is mad, 3 more chapters next week, well thanks
    well i have a feeling thay obras power is also related to zererf somehow

that magic drain or whatever it is just seemdark and evil

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by John 92 View Post
    calling it now,mavis and zeref are brother and sister

it seems zeref cares for humanity,actually for the world,so much that he will kill everybody.but whats does he mean with that,the mages?the dragon?or all of humanity?
    it would be hard to not be a sis-con in thats situation

but i dont know if this is the case they are probably both connected but not related

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Other props later but at least I have to comment on Ultear's conclusion.

I think it was fairly acceptable, she ended in the same way her mother did by performing an impossible odd while leaving adoptive children to carry her legacy.

Ultear's powers are just to difficult to keep on the long run, it was best to let her go on a high note and now Meredy will gain the focus of dark magical girl she had been hinted at since her appearance.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Really liked all those chapters.

Ch.338: It was fun to see all the mages having fun and it was also nice to see beautiful girls being even more beautiful.
    And Natsu was simply awesome; it's so like him. XD

Ch.339: I really felt sorry for Ultear, but I really liked the way Mashima handled the whole thing. About the rest, what Cobra said really intrigues me and it seems that we will be seeing some Tartaros members soon, which is something I like considering the fact that it was about time to introduce them. To conclude I'd never expected to say it, but Doranbolt was pretty cool in this chapter; I guess that now he can be considered a recurring character. LOL

Ch.340: I knew that Mavis had something to do with Zeref, but I guess that everyone here already predicted it (even though I thought that the imp was a spy of Tartaros and not Zeref). Either way their dialogue interested me and now I can't wait to see what will happen from now on.
    not to be disrespectful to anyone

but my libido couldnt help but imagine some kaguraXerza yuri action after erza shoved kaguras face into her bosum

kagua was a total hottie both in the party chapter and the swimsuit colored pic

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bskbob View Post
    Spoiler show

no doubt about it now^^
    about that spoiler

Spoiler show
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; July 05, 2013 at 02:24 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    not to be disrespectful to anyone

but my libido couldnt help but imagine some kaguraXerza yuri action after erza shoved kaguras face into her bosum

kagua was a total hottie both in the party chapter and the swimsuit colored pic

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

about that spoiler

Spoiler show
    Guess even I am disirespectful then. LOL
    Anyway am I the only one who find Minerva's and Genma's disappearance suspicious?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Freaking called it!! (Close Enough)

Chapter 336 Discussion

I knew Mashima couldn't do it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shnugin View Post
    Freaking called it!! (Close Enough)

Chapter 336 Discussion

I knew Mashima couldn't do it.
    honestly death is almost less cruel

a beautiful young womam in her prime of stregnth and beauty

is now forced to live her last days as a frail old woman without being able to actually live those years

death sounds much less cruel than that

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa, chapter 339 was deep. Felt legitimate chills down my spine at the end, hats off to Mashima, it's been a long time since a manga's done that to me. Hell, I actually think the last time that happened was the sunny-go's farewell in One Piece.

And chapter 340 was just straight up epic. The Zeref-Mavis faceoff was freaking badass. Wowzers, what a great week for manga all around.
    Last edited by mr.danly; July 05, 2013 at 03:17 PM.
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew Urtear wasn't going to die. Turns out Last Aegis works the same way as another forbidden magic in Rave Master. I'm just glad she's gone from the story now, at least it looks that way. Also I thought we were done humiliating Kagura Mashima. She want's Erza to be her big sister? She used to have so much potential.....

But the three chapters were alright. It was surprising to see Zeref was the true ally of that creature. I didn't care for his exchange, because I doubt he can pull off massacring Fairy Tail, but it was still cool to see him and surprising to hear his change of heart. He sounds like a completely different character now actually....and Natsu stealing the King's outfit was badass I have to admit.

It's nice to hear Tartaros is going to make a move soon. I'm interested in seeing their design and what kind of goal they're going to have. It must be important for the story. After what happened to Grimoire Heart though, quite frankly they're screwed already.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm there is definitely something that links Zeref and Mavis together, especially since they can both go from looking completely innocent to very menacing which seems to be indicated with the design of their pupils changing. I wonder if they might be old friends, former rivals or maybe even siblings.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hoping the next week setup ends with a training beginning. I wish fairy tail had a standard time skip where the main characters get strong instead of the opposite.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    I knew Urtear wasn't going to die. Turns out Last Aegis works the same way as another forbidden magic in Rave Master. I'm just glad she's gone from the story now, at least it looks that way. Also I thought we were done humiliating Kagura Mashima. She want's Erza to be her big sister? She used to have so much potential.....

But the three chapters were alright. It was surprising to see Zeref was the true ally of that creature. I didn't care for his exchange, because I doubt he can pull off massacring Fairy Tail, but it was still cool to see him and surprising to hear his change of heart. He sounds like a completely different character now actually....and Natsu stealing the King's outfit was badass I have to admit.

It's nice to hear Tartaros is going to make a move soon. I'm interested in seeing their design and what kind of goal they're going to have. It must be important for the story. After what happened to Grimoire Heart though, quite frankly they're screwed already.
    who knows, maybe all those deaths that levy spoke of are from after zeref comes, DUN DUNDUN

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Fun chapter, sad chapter, epic chapter - and all of them got some damn nice color pages. Mashima is just a HQ manga factory. I was curious why Mashima and Shounen Magazine chose to have three chapters à 20 pages instead of one huge chapter à 60 pages. But it's nice to have a clear break while reading them all along.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    Fun chapter, sad chapter, epic chapter - and all of them got some damn nice color pages. Mashima is just a HQ manga factory. I was curious why Mashima and Shounen Magazine chose to have three chapters à 20 pages instead of one huge chapter à 60 pages. But it's nice to have a clear break while reading them all along.
    It's probably better this way if you take into account the volume. They can break the volume off at any chapter, perhaps?
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post

about that spoiler

Spoiler show
    I think he's talking about this http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3468338

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Ch.339: I really felt sorry for Ultear, but I really liked the way Mashima handled the whole thing.
    I was a huge Ultear fan, and when I saw that she would die I got really angry...
    But seeing how mashima did it really put me at ease. He gave her a perfect end

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 338-340 Discussion/ 341-343 Predictions

Mavis is like the opposite of Zeref but at the same time the same, Dark and Light , Death and Life , zeref who is living is seeking for death for himself and others while mavis who is dead is protecting the life of FT members , but both of them are still around after hundreds of years and extremely powerful

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast