Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 8 / 10)

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

4 14.81%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

3 11.11%
  • 8 (Epic)

12 44.44%
  • 7 (Good)

5 18.52%
  • 6 (Average)

2 7.41%
  • 5 (Below Average)

1 3.70%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 141 Discussion / 142 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 141 Spoiler Thread

In case of doubt, always make sure

Galatea : Maybe we should check for a pulse
    *Miata proceeds to eat Europa's remains*
    Galatea : No pulse
    When you've reached the bottom, you can always dig yourself deeper - just use a shovel.

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
    Based on Chrono's knowledge I'd say its reasonable to suspect she may of been part of his gen; I mean how else would he know why she didn't make number 1 (I doubt it's something Europa would boast of/tell others of)
    I'd say Europa was part of Riful's gen by looking at her Human form before she awakens

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

And It would be interesting if the on with Europ was true, I mean it would make a nice twist to have Miata go ape in Rabona :3

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    we have no idea how Europa "fakes death" for all we know she could completely stop her yoki from being produced, and are Gala and the others in the holy city even aware of Europas ability?, not even Miria knew(yet she knew "Bucking/wild horse octavia"), so i took that as Europa is quite old, probably the 3rd oldest after Chronos/Lars, and that her ability was not widely known
    I said it's very difficult to surprise Gala, never said that it's impossible.

But anyway i doubt that an AB can hide her yoki so much that she is able to fool even someone like Gala that sense even cloaked warriors (unless she is too busy focusing on keeping Miata under control).

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    I said it's very difficult to surprise Gala, never said that it's impossible.

But anyway i doubt that an AB can hide her yoki so much that she is able to fool even someone like Gala that sense even cloaked warriors (unless she is too busy focusing on keeping Miata under control).
    don't forget Reene; a eye of the org was fooled by Priscilla (judging by the freaked out look when Priscilla grabbed her and felt her true yoki ; even weakened Priscilla was probably atleast Abyssal level). I know renee is nothing compared to Galatea ; however if an eye can be fooled perhaps even Galatea can be fooled too.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not that the writers give a dam about canon anyway, but, they've always managed to make both Claymores and AB's suddenly incompetent at critical moments when these beings had no excuse whatsoever to actually be that incompetent. So I wouldn't be surprised if Gala screws up here, given the manga's history.

I do look forward to seeing Miata's AB power, big time. I also look forward to the plot device that the writers are going to have to show us to power Clare up in order to at least semi-realistically let her stand in front of Priscilla. I suppose this will come sometime many chapters from now.

Other than these 2 things it's w/e for me.

Ah, there is one excuse for Gala to make such a huge mistake- helping with the soul-link would drain her senses. However, if this is the case, I'd have much rathered Europa kill Clarice. That's the Claymore who would be far more drained and weak to be shredded up.
    Last edited by fluorideconspiracy; July 29, 2013 at 07:46 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    that is how the awakenings work. the awakened form develops more powerful variations of the claymore's ability. more thatn likely her already highly advanced sixth sense is even stronger now than ever before.
    That isn't how it always works. Roxanne didn't seem to carry over any special ability. Jean awakened into a butterfly...now we never got to see her in action but I have a hard time picturing how that might've fit in with the drill sword.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SutterCain View Post
    That isn't how it always works. Roxanne didn't seem to carry over any special ability. Jean awakened into a butterfly...now we never got to see her in action but I have a hard time picturing how that might've fit in with the drill sword.
    Makes me wonder if she wanted to "fly" away from the situation she was in. But I think Claire showed us how it works during the Rigardo fight; She wished to be much faster and got awakened limbs that would match that; perhaps its what they desire the most at the time they awaken.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    we have no idea how Europa "fakes death" for all we know she could completely stop her yoki from being produced, and are Gala and the others in the holy city even aware of Europas ability?, not even Miria knew(yet she knew "Bucking/wild horse octavia"), so i took that as Europa is quite old, probably the 3rd oldest after Chronos/Lars, and that her ability was not widely known
    remember, miata's sensing ability is not reliant on yoki. its not even the same as yoki sensing, it is like some animalistic instinct. even if europa can play possum, miata would probably tell that she is sitll alive.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

hard to say. theoretically that could be the case, though far as we know clare's body was like Isley's arms, which could adapt to the situation. at one point she turned an awakened arm into a mass of tendrils with blades to finish of the Silver Eyed Lion.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

new spoiler popped up:
    Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Well that is definitely... interesting?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ulquihorror View Post
    new spoiler popped up:
    Spoiler show
    From what I understood:
    Spoiler show

Great, yet even more things happening... can this battle get more confusing?
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I hope the 2nd one's fake. If Priscilla's going to win, I'd rather just get it over with and move on, instead of having Riful-Doll take on a second form only to get stomped again. Just stretching out the battle for no real reason (although on the other hand, it might look cool). In the case of the 1st one, them losing control of Miata could be interesting, depending on what actually becomes of it, but I hope not. The Warriors having their own Abyssal on the team is quite a cool development, even if this synchronised awakening is an implausible wtf.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
    don't forget Reene; a eye of the org was fooled by Priscilla (judging by the freaked out look when Priscilla grabbed her and felt her true yoki ; even weakened Priscilla was probably atleast Abyssal level). I know renee is nothing compared to Galatea ; however if an eye can be fooled perhaps even Galatea can be fooled too.

Ehm, Reene is not even close to be as good as Gala.......and everything Priscilla does is not normal anyway so using her as an example for others doesn't make a lot of sense imho.

........but yes, maybe even Gala can be fooled, but i'll belive it only when i see it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tempest Phoenix's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see how the idea of Galatea being fooled is so far-fetched, especially in this current situation. She's already focusing all of her attention on keeping Miata's sanity in check and I doubt she'd even think about checking Europa's youki out of fear of her losing control. Europa's feigning death technique most likely hides her youki to the point where someone would have to look for it specifically to be able to detect it, just like when Riful would hide her youki, considering none of the Ghosts or ABs sensed that she was alive and was only caught out because Chronos and Lars had prior knowledge of her abilities.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's definitely possible for Galatea to miss Europa's Yoki. After all remeber what happened to Hysteria ? Because Roxanne and Cassandra were fighting beside her she failed to sense the Ghosts Yoki because Cass and Rox yoki was so great.

Now we have Miata who is an Abyssal Level and most, if not all, the End Generation around while Galatea is focusing everything on Miata. So if Europa "plays dead" by, i dont know, suppressing her Yoki to almost unsensable levels then she'll probably be able to go undetected :3

New Reply
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast