Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 8 / 10)

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

4 14.81%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

3 11.11%
  • 8 (Epic)

12 44.44%
  • 7 (Good)

5 18.52%
  • 6 (Average)

2 7.41%
  • 5 (Below Average)

1 3.70%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 141 Discussion / 142 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 141 Spoiler Thread

Well I always though the one kicking Cassandra ass should've Priscilla after all the other's party off clowns are not rivals.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

3 pages of discussion... and I thought the chapter was out.

You got me disappointed

3. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It'll be cool if raftela can force ABs to stay in their human form

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zushiko's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to enter the fray, I dont really think Galatea could be ambushed especially since there are also people out there who are really good at Yoki detection (Raftela, Nina, & Dietrich). While it can be said that Galatea could not defend herself, the present generation warriors could still stall Europa from attacking Galatea immediately that is if they wont be fooled by Europa's technique. It would really be disappointing if those 3 could not even detect the faintest Yoki unless Europa's technique can totally cloak herself which im not so sure.

Its really fun speculating ideas and discussing spoiler. I hope the chapter comes out by tomorrow.

------------------------

If one is patient, opportunity will always present itself, perhaps sooner than anticipated.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tempest Phoenix's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Where does it say that Dietrich and Nina are good at detecting youki? All that's been said about Dietrich is that she has great stamina while allowed her to keep following Galatea after she defected, but she was clearly forced to give up as her youki began to disappear. Nina was fooled by 2 average ABs hiding their youki in the very first chapter so if she is somehow great at sensing she just has no common sense.
    Last edited by Tempest Phoenix; July 30, 2013 at 10:56 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner yueyouko's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Zushiko. It would be stupid if the new generation of warriors will stand by and do nothing if ever Europa will try to attack Galatea or Clarice. They should automatically protect Clarice and Galatea while the awakened Miata fights with Europa.

Since Priscilla defeated Riful doll already, I think Priscilla will either attack the Miria's group or Galatea's group. Most likely, she will attack the Holy City to feed.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yueyouko View Post
    . Most likely, she will attack the Holy City to feed.
    Thats questionable;; since the timeskip she has yet to eat any humans. Its more likely she will interfere with the Cassandra battle as she was eating awakened beings after re-emerging from the cocoon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
    Thats questionable;; since the timeskip she has yet to eat any humans.
    Remeber that when she encountered Beth she attempted to eat her :P I don't think Priscilla is fussy with what she gets lol

And I always thought Priscilla ate the humans of the town that got hit by the Destroyer ? Didnt she say that it wasn't enough to fill her ?

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Remeber that when she encountered Beth she attempted to eat her :P I don't think Priscilla is fussy with what she gets lol

And I always thought Priscilla ate the humans of the town that got hit by the Destroyer ? Didnt she say that it wasn't enough to fill her ?
    Which is strange since she herself said rigardo didn't look tasty lol (so she used to hate eating beings with yoki similar to any other AB or yoma).

I presumed that all that had survived had turned into hell cats; and thats what Priscilla ate but yagi didn't clarify.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Gintama Re: Claymore 141 Spoiler Thread

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

why isn't the chapter out already?
    Last edited by ulquihorror; July 30, 2013 at 10:03 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest Phoenix View Post
    Where does it say that Dietrich and Nina are good at detecting youki?
    Dietrich is not called "tracker" for nothing ( to track someone you must be able to sense yoki quite good, better than average at laest ).
    For Nina to use her ability she need to have good yoki sensing ( just like you must have good software on your missile to hit the target accurately ).

And who is to say that they will not be present around them to defend them when they are weakest link of them all and quite vulnerable?
    Last edited by Brother Coa; July 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Dietrich is not called "tracker" for nothing ( to track someone you must be able to sense yoki quite good, better than average at laest ).
    For Nina to use her ability she need to have good yoki sensing ( just like you must have good software on your missile to hit the target accurately ).

And who is to say that they will not be present around them to defend them when they are weakest link of them all and quite vulnerable?
    Dietrich managed to follow Helen and Deneve while their youki had vanished. Her tracking "abilities" rely more on stamina than youki sensing ability, though I don't doubt she has some skill but most likely not enough to detect Europa while feigning death. Nina doesn't necessarily have to be great at sensing to use her Shadow Chaser technique, she obviously has to have a certain degree of ability but, like I said, she was fooled by 2 average ABs hiding their youki in the first chapter she appeared in.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest Phoenix View Post
    Dietrich managed to follow Helen and Deneve while their youki had vanished. Her tracking "abilities" rely more on stamina than youki sensing ability, though I don't doubt she has some skill but most likely not enough to detect Europa while feigning death.
    Uh.... no..... it doesn't depend on stamina at all. She was able to sense Miria, Tabitha and Galatea while standing still but was unable to react enough to counter Miria ( who is freaking speedfreak when using her mirage ).

Quote Quote:
    Nina doesn't necessarily have to be great at sensing to use her Shadow Chaser technique, she obviously has to have a certain degree of ability but, like I said, she was fooled by 2 average ABs hiding their youki in the first chapter she appeared in.
    Yes, she must have otherwise her technique would be useless ( if any weaker her sword would stop after several seconds, she said that she can follow her target until she cut it - which means that she can follow quite amount of time ). Furthermore the reason why she was unable to sense the other two is because she concentrated all her Yoki on one target.

And as I said, they will probably be around Miata and Galatea to protect them.

But to credit Europa we don't know how she actually false death. Do she stop yoki completely ( liek the Ghost in the North ) or can she just superregenerate as long as her head is intact? But as far as yoki goes as long as she is not concealed like Ghosts she can fool even Galatea in witch I doubt.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh.... no..... it doesn't depend on stamina at all. She was able to sense Miria, Tabitha and Galatea while standing still but was unable to react enough to counter Miria ( who is freaking speedfreak when using her mirage ).
    You do know even Galatea was unable to sense the Miria and co's youki while it was vanished, right? Galatea is without a doubt far superior to any other warrior in the series when it comes to sensing so why would Dietrich be able to sense their youki? There wasn't any indication that she sensed youki, only that she was alerted to/by something. It's obvious her tracking does depend on her stamina because it's how she's able to keep up with people. Deneve herself commented on how great it was and how she wouldn't be able to chase after them otherwise due to her lack of speed. Being as slow as she is, simply being able to sense people wouldn't be enough since she would tire out too quickly and they would be able to get away and she would eventually lose them, but her stamina prevents that. As well as that, if she was able to sense Galatea even after he youki had finished, why did she not keep chasing after her? It's highly unlikely the organization would just tell her to stop especially since they sent out an execution team immediately upon gaining knowledge of her whereabouts.

:Yes, she must have otherwise her technique would be useless ( if any weaker her sword would stop after several seconds, she said that she can follow her target until she cut it - which means that she can follow quite amount of time ). Furthermore the reason why she was unable to sense the other two is because she concentrated all her Yoki on one target.
    I still doubt she needs to have amazing, or even above average, sensing ability to use the Shadow Chaser since she only uses it on one target at a time. Being able to follow a target for an extended amount of time doesn't really mean she has great sensing ability - especially when I'm talking about the range and depth of what they can sense. Even if she is considered great at sensing after that failure of a mission she clearly lacks the common sense to check the surrounding area for any other youki, in which case I highly doubt she'll have the common sense to check if Europa is still alive.
    Last edited by Tempest Phoenix; July 30, 2013 at 11:33 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway i still don't belive in Europa killing Gala, that would be a n idiotic move 'cause it wouldn't help Europa one bit:

If Europa is forced to pretend to be dead means that Miata is too strong for her, but if that is true than deciding to attack Gala after successfully pretending to be dead would be stupid since even if it's true that Miata would lose control, it still doesn't change the fact that almost surely Europa will return to be the focus of Miata's rage and that would be VERY bad for Europa.

So no, if Europa pretends to die the logical solution would be waiting for the right chance to escape or waiting for the right chance to do a surprise attack on Miata, not Gala.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast