Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: B.A.D. Craptastic manga, anime and Asian drama endings. Spoilers ahead.

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

B.A.D. Craptastic manga, anime and Asian drama endings. Spoilers ahead.

Sometimes a series has all the right ingredients and the potential to become an amazing series, and some of them in fact become really great series….only for all that awesomeness to be shadowed or in some cases even destroyed by a Brutally Atrocious Devastating (B.A.D.) ending.

So here is a thread to discussing those manga, anime or Asian drama endings that have made us want to scream at the writers and demand them to write a new ending.

Note: If the info about your ending is too spoilerish please put it inside a spoiler box. Thanks!

Gu Family Book

This K-drama had all the ingredients to be a fantastic series. The first two episodes of the series were amazing! The other episodes were very good as well, and some of them were even great;
    Spoiler:  do not read unless you have watched all the Gu Family Book episodes or unless you want to be seriously spoiled show

On the bright side, I didn’t allow for that craptastic ending to take away all the fun I had while watching GFB.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; August 25, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: B.A.D. Craptastic manga, anime and Asian drama endings. Spoilers ahead.

Vampire Knight

I dropped the series a long time ago but I did read the reviews and comments about the way the series ended and judging by what I read the ending was awful!! The characters and the story were completely destroyed by how the series ended. Many fans of the series wondered why the author decided to take that direction with the story and weren't satisfied with the conclusion of the series. Reading the reviews and the comments about VK’s final chapters made me glad to have dropped it a long time ago.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; August 25, 2013 at 06:16 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

New Reply