Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: Hi!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner GumGumRep's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi!

Hi, I'm GumGumRep, but you can just call me GumGum... In fact, I'd prefer it if you called me GumGum... I'm quite annoyed that "GumGum" was taken...
    Joking aside, I joined a while ago but had some problems with activating my account. Luckily, that's been sorted, so here I am I'm into One Piece and Toriko, and I'm hoping to get into some good discussions here and make some new friends. Feel free to ask me anything.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hi!

Hi GumGum

Welcome to MH

soo tell us more about you... What do you like, What are you hobbies, Any favorite fillms, serials,songs, bands, sports. Do you read anything atm? I mean manga or something.

Mmm One Piece and Toriko meh ... I recommend Sword Art Online then Accel World

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner GumGumRep's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to meet you! ^_^

Alright, answers!

I play video games a lot in my spare time. I like to think I'm not one of those people who say Nintendo is better than everything, but 95% of my games are from Nintendo. Although, my favourite game series of all time is Kingdom Hearts. I also write stories - I'm actually working on a novel right now. I used to play guitar and bass a lot, but I don't much anymore. I really should start again.
    I'm not too into film. Like, I'll go and see one occasionally but I'm not too fussed. My favourite film of all time is Donnie Darko. It's just... Haunting.
    I don't watch TV. Like at all. I do watch anime on my laptop though, and I'm really getting into Code Geass.
    I LOVE the Beatles. They're just... I like other rock bands too like Led Zeppelin, the Who, the Rolling Stones, Queen. I also like a comedy duo called Flight of the Conchords. My favourite song of all time is American Pie by Don McLean.
    I don't like sport really. I used to play rugby, but that's pretty much the only link I have to sport.
    I'm currently keeping up with One Piece, Toriko, Bleach (although I don't really like it anymore) and Hunter x Hunter (which in't hard to keep up with since it's always on hiatus...).

Might check those shows out, but One Piece is king, and Toriko is prince.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oups I kinda forgot to reply, sorry

I dont even know what Nintendo is but there are many ppl playing League of Legends here btw ... In that TV thing - I dont watch tv at all too only if i am my aunt's place and I rarely watch some movies so

Meh I dont know Beatles well ... I know like 3 songs but I dont mind old music actually I listen t o everything lol

Dont know what should I ask mmm ... join the FF its fun there really ... you will enjoy

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome welcome!

Do you read seinen manga?

New Reply