Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Which team wins?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team 13 (Love Aikawa, Sajin Komamura, Orihime Inoue)

26 81.25%
  • Team 14 (Wonderweiss Margela, Ikkaku Madarame, Izuru Kira)

6 18.75%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bleach Tournament Round 2: Team 13 vs Team 14

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Tournament Round 2: Team 13 vs Team 14

Thats the point. From what we've seen so far, what happens to Tengen Myo (or how it is called), also happens to Koma. Aizen showed us, when he broke Tengens sword, also Komas sword shattered. Same goes for damage, as seen during the fight with Tosen.

So you can assume, that if Kira hits this giant sword multiple times, Komas also gets heavier. And even though he is extremely strong, soon there would come a point where he needs to hold his sword with two hands, and this the point when he is at a disadvantage. Same goes for Love.

We know too less about Orihimes powers, but I dont think she can negate something like this.
    Because if she would be able to negate occurrences related to Zanpakutos, she could also fix broken Zanpakutos...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Team 13 wins. Wonderweiss cannot seal anyone's zanpakuto but Yamamoto's, so a Visored captain and an ordinary captain should easily take this. (I'm not even taking Orihime into account.)

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Amigo View Post
    Thats the point. From what we've seen so far, what happens to Tengen Myo (or how it is called), also happens to Koma. Aizen showed us, when he broke Tengens sword, also Komas sword shattered. Same goes for damage, as seen during the fight with Tosen.

So you can assume, that if Kira hits this giant sword multiple times, Komas also gets heavier. And even though he is extremely strong, soon there would come a point where he needs to hold his sword with two hands, and this the point when he is at a disadvantage. Same goes for Love.

We know too less about Orihimes powers, but I dont think she can negate something like this.
    Because if she would be able to negate occurrences related to Zanpakutos, she could also fix broken Zanpakutos...
    From what we have seen it happens damage wise. We don't know about anything else. For example, if Komamura casts bankai and does a Shunpo does the Bankai also Shunpo? This would make the bankai insanely quick. What about if Komamura casts a kido (less likely than Shunpo - as Shunpo is a movement), would it cast one? This I doubt. We don't know if weight is transferred in the same way as damage (please correct me if stated otherwise - I vaguely remember Mayuri saying something but don't have time to check).

Kira hitting the giant's sword multiple times, however, is much harder to see. Especially as Komamura will realize something is up after the first weight increase (if it does transfer). For example, when he caused Rangiku's sword to increase in weight, he did this by blocking (the easiest way to make sure). There is no way he can block the bankai's swings easily.

As far as I understood it, Orihime rejected events. Thus, it should be possible to revert the effect.
    I do wish that they had explained why Orihime couldn't fix the Zanpakutos however...
    Maybe because the Asauchi is dead inside?!? She did show how she couldn't reject death itself (bring people back to life) (as shown with the Ichigo going Ichigonator vs Ulquioria).
    Infinite RAGE!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

zimbardo
    Well, I didn't vote for Team 13 not because I think that Koma is weak. If there wasn't Wondy in Team 14, but Hallibel or Nnoitora for example, then I would have voted for Team 13.
    I just think that Koma or Love aren't strong enough compared to Wondy. That was all my point. I never tried to downgrade Koma. He is ok.

Zeta42
    Quote Quote:
    Wonderweiss cannot seal anyone's zanpakuto but Yamamoto's
    Noone said that he can seal anyone's Zanpaktou except for Yamamoto's, but he clearly has an ability to cancel other's Reiatsu based abilities as he did to Hitsugaya's strongest Bankai techniquew that imprisoned Hallibel and was supposed to kill her if not for Wondy's ability or when he canceled Mashiro's Mask that was supposed to last an hour.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    zimbardo
    Well, I didn't vote for Team 13 not because I think that Koma is weak. If there wasn't Wondy in Team 14, but Hallibel or Nnoitora for example, then I would have voted for Team 13.
    I just think that Koma or Love aren't strong enough compared to Wondy. That was all my point. I never tried to downgrade Koma. He is ok.
    I wasn't targeting you at all. You have come on here to discuss your ideas, without people like you this tournament wouldn't be fun!
    Discussing on this topic has been done by maybe around 10 people (didn't count), there will be at least 25+ votes on the outcome. Sure, people may have similar views to others, thus do not want to repeat points, but still...

Also, you are right in your thinking that Wonderweiss is a beast - we only disagree on the strength differences of certain characters.
    Infinite RAGE!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think WW's team takes this. Kiras Wabisuke is underrated. I dont think itd work on Koma's bankai, but Love's shikai is another story. Imo WW is a step beyond the espada. Just by things implied by characters, like Starrk saying if hes here Aizen is ready for this battle to end. Sure we can look back and say thats because he seals RJ, but he impaled an unwitting Juushiro, took Mashiro out of action as well as (off screen) Kensei. Kira could just play the waiting game and use his kido to help out. Im not going into specifics but the mathups at first favor team 13, but in the end I think WW is strong enough to hold on against the other team's two captains.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Result

Team 13 (Love Aikawa, Sajin Komamura, Orihime Inoue) : 26
    Team 14 (Wonderweiss Margela, Ikkaku Madarame, Izuru Kira) : 6

Team 13 advances to the next round.

You can discuss the results in Bleach Tournament Discussion Thread.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3