Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen

Alternative Title: The World God Only Knows III
    Episodes: Unknown
    Aired: Jul 9, 2013 to ?
    Producers: Manglobe
    Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shounen, Harem, Supernatural

Opening: "God only knows -Secrets of the Goddess-" by Oratorio The World God Only Knows
    Ending: "Kizuna no Yukue" by Jupiter Sisters

Synopsis
    Third season of Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen

episode 1 was amazing

i had forgoten how much i enjoyed this anime, and the adoreable elsie

this goddess arc seems to be briging a deeper plot with more complex characters than the first two seasons

i look forward to episode two, this could be the best of all three seasons

its also nice to see some of the old conquered targets coming back as important characters in this arc

the best part of episode 1 was kanon the "idol" who the whole shool admires

confessing her love to the class geek keima

classic moment

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 1:

As a Manga reader I'm not that happy... They showed us 60 chapters in like 5 minutes and some of the conquests were needed for the story... :/
    Well what's done is done. Apart from that they almost did everything right. The episode itself was good though I think the pacing was a bit rushed and I fear they might try to put way too many chapters in 12 episodes.

Furthermore I don't understand why they changed the attacker? She didn't look like that in the Manga and neither was she called Lune... :/

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kanon best girl.

I don't read the manga anymore, so this episode was (mostly) very enjoyable. The intro was annoying, things improved quickly once that was over. Apollo was hilarious. I'm looking forward to more of her.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Kanon best girl.

I don't read the manga anymore, so this episode was (mostly) very enjoyable. The intro was annoying, things improved quickly once that was over. Apollo was hilarious. I'm looking forward to more of her.
    i enjoyed both apollo and diana

kanon was so cute when she confessed to keima

i also gave up on the manga a while back
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 1:

As a Manga reader I'm not that happy... They showed us 60 chapters in like 5 minutes and some of the conquests were needed for the story... :/
    Well what's done is done. Apart from that they almost did everything right. The episode itself was good though I think the pacing was a bit rushed and I fear they might try to put way too many chapters in 12 episodes.

Furthermore I don't understand why they changed the attacker? She didn't look like that in the Manga and neither was she called Lune... :/
    i agree, they left wayyy too much out

i dont read the manga anymore, but as a former reader i hate when people condense or recap that much content just to get to a specific arc

obviously the marketing team or whoever is in charge of ratings felt the goddess arc was popular enough to gain some veiwers or sell some dvds

but did they really have to skip all of that? and you KNOW some of those girls are going to show up again later in the story and an anime only veiwer will have no idea where they came from or who they are other than a little 5 minute compressed recap

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

OK. At first I was raging when I saw all those recaps but the episode was so good! I don't remember to have watched a Kaminomi episode that good! I will start reading the arcs they skipped tomorrow.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; July 12, 2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Multiposting
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 1:

any chance they will do the conquests they skipped in ovas or movies?
    im sure popularity of the show determines this but the show does seem to have a good following

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    any chance they will do the conquests they skipped in ovas or movies?
    im sure popularity of the show determines this but the show does seem to have a good following
    I doubt that because they showed us the girls and the climax of the conquests... Although they skipped a lot of thoughts Keima had about the Goddesses.

---------- Post added July 15, 2013 at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was July 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM ----------

Episode 2:

*sighs* The pacing is ridiculous... 9 chapters in one episode... They skipped so much funny dialogue, shortened the scenes with the former conquest and skipped some girls completely. They are just rushing through the plot and I wonder how the people feel who haven't read the Manga at all.
    This season is pretty awkward in comparison with the former two.

Furthermore the scene at the beginning was again changed.
    Spoiler show

The stuff that was actually shown was pretty close to the manga though. I can't rant about that...

All in all I'm even unhappier than last week... :/

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i am hoping by the end of the manga that keima actually conquers elsie

it would be awesome to see them together

i did read in the manga
    Spoiler show

but i havent read anything else regarding the two of them

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

the scene with haqua in the bath and with haqua kicking keima in the library were awesome

but it sucks that so much of the canon is gettig skipped

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I decided to read the manga( until chapter 116) before watching episode 02 and I made the good choice.I would have understood nothing at all without that. I noticed they changed the attacker too... I guess they don't plan to do a 4th season or they will do an anime only ending. Some conquests should have been adapted in OVA, particularly
    Spoiler show

It was a good episode but many anime only-viewers are probably angry. I will now read those nine chapters and operate like that until the end of the anime to not get spoiled. After I'll catch up with the manga.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 3:

Only 4 chapters were covered so they did a great job. The episode felt nice, the pacing was very good.

That is what I would say but again they skipped an important part which means, they are altering the story which I dislike very much...

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Skyguardian; July 22, 2013 at 07:02 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess they are skipping so much because they felt like seasons 1&2 didnt cover enough ground or werent popular enough

the problem iseven if they do make the anime slightly better (less does not always equal more though)

they are also alienating their hardcore fans of the manga like mr skyguardian

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

My problem is, how much of the plot are they going to cover? For now they are skipping whole characters and plot elements regarding Vintage to save time. That itself isn't that bad but the end of the arc is still far away and you would need way more than 4 episodes to animate it properly.
    But as I said the episode itself was quite good although the reason for that is that they are going to skip a lot of chapters in the next couple of episodes... :/
    Last edited by Skyguardian; July 25, 2013 at 04:56 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

at the very least we should have seen the conquests for all 5 of the girls who potentially host the goddesses

i have fallen in love with haqua she has the cutest reactions and facial expressions

Last edited by REN KOUEN; July 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 4:

Because Fiore does not exist they animated 9 chapters again but it was pretty good. Finally a jealous Haqua... :3
    It seems they will be able to animate the whole arc but... I have my doubts.

Next week... Keima activates the trapc ard... Though this would be MUCH better if the viewer would know WHY Yui acts that way...

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast