Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    which manga chapter can i read that scene in since the anime will skip it?
    That would be chapter 144.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ep 6 was great

i loved shiori and minerva, and haqua sticking her tongue out at katsuragi

minerva was the perfect goddess for shiori

i think i will go back and readall of the manga now

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    That would be chapter 144.
    what an epic chapter!!!

how dare they skip that scene with super dere haqua <3

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved Minerva and Shiori... Their voice actors were really great, Both of them were so cute.

Next week will be fun.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; August 20, 2013 at 09:56 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

why would they skip that bath scene? it would have only taken a few minutes in the episode

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 7:

Wow awesome episode. It was nice to see Chihiros confession again. It really took me by surprise back then.
    Furthermore great to see how Keimas plan backfired...

Next week will cover what Haqua was doing I guess. Should be interesting.

Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ah ayumi under the sheets with keima was awesome, it was bad position for him because one way or another he was going tobe found out

i would be shocked if mercury was with ayumi and not chiori becuas of the confession

but who knows....

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

Too bad that Fiore doesn't appear in this show... Would've made a lot of things funnier...

Anyway... nice episode. Haqua said something she shouldn't and was punished... Ayumi isn't mad anymore... The stage is set... Go get her Katsuragi! o/

Easiest conquest ever huh?
    Last edited by Skyguardian; August 30, 2013 at 10:51 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, those 2 last episodes were too good. Episode 07 particularly was breathtaking. My body was not ready to watch it. I needed to pause it sometimes before continuing. Keima doesn't understand they talked with each other. He can't really see these kinds of conversations in galges. Things are going smoothly, way too smoothly... I have to prepare my body for the next one.

---------- Post added September 03, 2013 at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was August 30, 2013 at 12:46 PM ----------

Shit got real. So much events and declarations. Keima is troubled by the events in real world and broke Chihiro and Ayumi's hearts. Chihiro really grew on me since the debut of this arc and her reasons for loving Keima are so pure, they have good chemistry too. Tenri and Keima have finally a good friendship moment but the biggest event is that Elsie is back! That face when she was acting like a diva was pure win, I am curious to know what happened to Haqua but it doesn't matter much now that she is here. They found runaway spirits but I wonder why Nikaido and Akari are just observing and why their school are related to Goddesses. Keima will probably conquer Ayumi next week and at the same time give the final blow to Chihiro( as if she had not suffered enough). At the end of this arc, he will have a lot of problems if Goddesses can't erase memories. All those girls who remembered that they love him...
    Last edited by Skyguardian; August 30, 2013 at 06:25 AM.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Chihiro already loves him and there is no goddess that can erase her memories within her.
    He said too much to her, though. He was probably frustrated because Chihiro fell for him without him doing anything, since he only acts with logic and expects everyone to do so and took it out on Chihiro. Anyway, I like Ayumi more than Chihiro, so, not a bad development overall.

And Haqua should hurry up and return. Team Elsie-Haqua is the best.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Keima couldnt handle the situations. As Haku said, that other girls fall in love with him for no reason wasn't a possibility in his eyes. That is why he overreacted... He didn't want to be mean in my opinion. Keima just saw no other way to get out of this situation. It got even worse because Ayumi saw everything although he used this situation for a good conquest line...

Anyway. Vintage hideout was found and Sensei is fishy.

PS: Elsie with that diva face was amazing...

---------- Post added September 11, 2013 at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was September 05, 2013 at 09:12 PM ----------

Episode 10:

Epic Haqua was epic... We don't need other girls. Haqua is epic enough to destroy Vintage on her own...

I feel very sorry for Chihiro though...

I never thought they could shorten the arc that much while still making it look well... Only 11 chapters are left... Which means they should be able to animate the ending very well. Looking forward to it!

---------- Post added September 26, 2013 at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was September 11, 2013 at 06:11 PM ----------

Final Episode:

Chihiro... Poor girl... Everyone was happy but she was there... With a broken heart... Damn you Keima...

Anyway... They still skipped a lot of good stuff like Akaris arc but in the end they made two awesome episodes and did justice to this arcs final.

Animation quality was top, music was great and the characters, as expected, very likable.

All in all I'd say 7/10 because I really dislike that they skipped so many chapters.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3