Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    I see. XD
    Anyway I do know that Saber is the main heroine of the other series and in fact she appeared.
    In any case I really am enjoying this anime, but I wonder how many episodes are left....
    You should play the visual novel. Way better than the first anime show... Fate/Zero is just pure awesomeness though.
    The next episode is the final one. There are more Manga chapters but the next episode will show the end of the first manga season.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I wonder if Irisviel knew anything about what Illya is about to do that late at night. She showed no signs of concern in letting her go, but who knows, guess that'll not be enlightened any further, hmm.
    Well Iri should know that her daughter is special.
    The events of Fate/Zero happened but it ended in a different way.

---------- Post added September 14, 2013 at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was September 07, 2013 at 09:08 PM ----------

Final Episode:

It's over... *Hugs Tatsuko and cries a river together with her*
    Nice ending... I wanted to see Archer mode again but a lot of Excaliburs are fun too.

Miyus definition of friendship is pretty... weird... She would've totally agreed to a Yuri relationship if Illya had said so...

Rin and Luvia destroyed their own helicopter?? XDDD

PS: If you use a german railway station then please write the right word on the sign... What the hell is "Abfahet"? -.-

Looking forward to season 2!

Rating: 7.5/10
    Good animation, although the characters don't look perfect. The battles were good and some of them were outstanding! OST was fine too.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya

Oh god that yuri scene!
    Sad that it ended (for now) but I really enjoyed this anime and I can't wait for the next season.
    Rin and Luvia really are awesome for destroying an helicopter though. LOL

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2