Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Servant x Service

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Servant x Service

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    If Tanaka somehow got together with Miyoshi, that'd be even more worse. I'm sure Tanaka would then try to get married before Hasebe or have a child before he does. God knows how far can he go with this
    Miyoshi probably has to smack Tanaka's head hard enough so he will forget everything Hasebe... Though I have the feeling that even if he forgets, if he meets Hasebe again, he will start a rivalry again from zero...

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Is the guy from that picture Suzuki Hatsuhisa? He doesn’t look like him…
    Yep, that's Tattsun. That's one of his older photo probably. But I'll recognize him anywhere!

Thank you so much for that pic, Yuki!!! That was my favorite scene of the whole episode!! Hasebe is so great!!
    You're welcome!
    That's my second fav scene of the whole series so far. Yep, he's so great, too bad he's fictional.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Sky! And why “”?
    Tears of happiness! :3

Quote Quote:
    fellow Hasebe x Lucy fan.

Quote Quote:
    I hope she realizes that Hasebe’s feelings for her are genuine and that he is not teasing her. But most of all, I hope she also falls for him.
    Well as Miyoshi said it... She is a smart idiot...
    Lucy has absolutely no experience regarding love...

Quote Quote:
    In her defense, she always does it unintentionally; the thing is she has a hard time wording things correctly.
    Her ability to attack the weakpoints of others like that is still pretty amazing though...

Quote Quote:
    I like them and the pairing is cool but my favorite are Hasebe and Lucy.
    So is mine. \o/
    Although I never get tired of Chihayas evil aura...

Quote Quote:
    Calm and sweet girls can be pretty scary when they get angry. ^^
    Certainly...

Quote Quote:
    That misunderstanding was terrible!! I felt so bad for poor Hasebe but on the other hand, those scenes showed us just how much he cares for Lucy, how much he truly likes her.
    Good for him that she told him...
    Flustered Hasebe is almost cute.

Quote Quote:
    And poor bunny boss! Hasebe was leaving him without a single hair!
    If you remember that this bunny is actually their boss... Good thing he is so laid back...

Quote Quote:
    That scene was wonderful~ I loved how he blushed before saying that and how he gathered all of his courage in order to say those words to Lucy. Maybe I’m too hopeful, but I think Lucy finally realized that Hasebe is serious about her.
    Indeed. I can't wait for the actual date. it will be 100% clumsy and bit awkward but I hope something good happens there.

Episode 10:

Now Miyoshi broke Tanaka too...

Too cute how Chihaya tried to tell Toko the truth and too bad that she failed.
    I really like Toko... Such a cute Tsundere with a very big brother complex.

How is Hasebe able to smile like that almost 24/7? There should be more guys like him. He is one of the most awesome male characters of this season...

Miyoshi was merciless again... But yeah who hasn't regretted to make somebody else regret his regrets?

Toko finding out about the bunny was very cute too... Again I felt a bit sorry for the boss here...

---------- Post added September 13, 2013 at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was September 08, 2013 at 01:52 AM ----------

Episode 11:

Miyoshi really is merciless... Attacking Hasebes and Ichimiyas weakpoints like nothing...

How shy is that bunny?! Even on his day off he doesn't leave the house... Even weirder that he wanted to leave his family for the little kid.. That man has serious problems...

Poor Hasebe... At the moment he has no chance with Lucy at all... Don't give up Hasebe-kun! Fighto! o/

PS: Chihayas cakes are too awesome...

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I think his chances are higher now, to me it looks like Lucy is starting to fall in love with him. Maybe she already is but hasn't realized yet, but sadly I doubt anything serious will develop before the end of the series now, only 1 episode left

And the last episode will probably focus on Hasebe's dad I knew it, the haircut was just too similar! I'm really curious to see how Hasebe will tell Lucy and how she's going to react.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone else notice that Chihaya made a Shingeki no Kyojin outfit? Furthermore one from Monogatari and one from Fate/Kaleid, one from AnoHana and one from Railgun... Chihaya I love you!

Awesome... Chihaya and Ichimiya are such an adorable couple... Although that guy is just too dense...

Good for Hasebe that he always forgot to ask for Lucys number...

Lucy and Hasebe are so cute together and I agree that Lucy might've started to develop feelings unconsciously.

The whole Hasebe family is just too awesome... If only mine was like that...

The biggest LOL goes to the final scene... Chihayas "hah" killed me...

Hasebe and Miyoshi thanking Ichimiya for his hard work... Oh god...

---------- Post added September 27, 2013 at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was September 26, 2013 at 10:20 PM ----------

Final Episode:

What a final... Chihaya won everything in this episode... He rlines were just that awesome... (Although Miyoshis "She might just not like you" was outstandng too... )

They really made a Lucy x Hasebe ending possible and believable. They became more than just friends over this 13 episodes.
    Hasebe and Chihaya were definitely in the top 10 of my favourite characters from this seaosn.

All in all: 8,5/10. The jokes were awesome and every episode delivered quality. I hope there'll be a second season.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; September 26, 2013 at 03:31 PM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3