Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Konoha's 3 most Legendary Squads Face-off

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Konoha's 3 most Legendary Squads Face-off

Team Hiruzen
    -Sarutobi (Theoretical Prime)
    -Jiraya
    -Tsunade
    -Orochimaru (All Techs Absorbed From Kabuto)

vs.

Team Minato
    -Minato (Fox Cloak capable)
    -Obito (6 Paths, But trade Sanbi for Ichibi Path)
    -Rin (Aged to match Obito, Sanbi Host)

vs.

Team Kakashi
    -Kakashi
    -Yamato
    -Sai
    -Sasuke
    -Naruto
    -Sakura

RULES

The Sannin cannot use boss summons

No plot induced stupidity, they fight in character, but think like us cynical readers

Team Minato has no info on either team (except Obito/Kakashi obviously)

Team Hiruzen has info on all Jinchuruki

Team Kakashi has personality info on all combatants

Assume everyone has access to explosives and basic ninja weaponry and rations, along with their known toolset

They all start from equally distanced rendevous points 2 miles in diameter from each other, which on a map would be like an equilateral triangle with a circle around it and each team is at a different point of the triangle.

SETTING

Nice beautiful rain forest where the birds are chirping, butterflies flutter, a nice drizzle of rain comes through every now and then to quench the thirst of this beautiful landscape, a couple ponds and a delicate stream to tie together this lovely ecosystem...

Now lets break mother natures heart...

Voting will appear after a week of discussion (if any, I haven't had much luck the last few times creating these lol)
    Last edited by RezzieThaRapper; July 02, 2013 at 06:29 PM. Reason: editied the first rule
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Konoha's 3 most Legendary Squads Face-off

umm i do believe kakashi should be on team minato as well

but i guess he cant be on two teams

ill take

tobiramas squad with danzou and hiruzen on the squad

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Sasuke takes the win.

Minato may have Kurama's chakra, but he doesn't have Naruto's proficiency with matching people's chakra reserves so he can't grant his team members chakra to boost them. Naruto goes Chakra Mode and powers up everyone on his team (and according to Kakashi, their power increases x3). After that, EVERYTHING burns via Amaterasu. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto could just rip Kurama's chakra out of Minato's body the way he did against Kurama when they fought.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

But naruto learned that sharing ability from minato. And minato already mold his chakra that fits to naruto.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

These teams just don't make sense. Team Minato has the glaring omission of Kakashi. Anyway, Team Kakashi wins. They have the numbers, Naruto's ridiculous chakra boost for the team tripling everyone's power and Naruto himself, Sasuke's spamming of Amaterasu, Sakura to heal up should it ever become necessary, Kakashi with Kamui. Yamamoto and Sai are just bonuses.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Naruto... Team Hiruzen needs more members as it is right now they don't stand much of a chance in anything.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Hiruzen is completely outclassed, the Sannin and the Third Hokage are too far behind the other two squads in speed, reflexes, hax and destructive abilities that it isn't even funny.

Between team Minato with Minato, Obito and Sanbi jinchuriki Rin and team Kakashi with Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke and fodders Yamato, Sakura and Sai well I would say team Naruto would come on top.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Montai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Hiruzen needs major help! I'd give them Sage Kabuto, Danzo, and Itachi!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SoloGG View Post
    Team Hiruzen is completely outclassed, the Sannin and the Third Hokage are too far behind the other two squads in speed, reflexes, hax and destructive abilities that it isn't even funny.

Between team Minato with Minato, Obito and Sanbi jinchuriki Rin and team Kakashi with Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke and fodders Yamato, Sakura and Sai well I would say team Naruto would come on top.
    I dont understand why would you Underestimate Team Hiruzen?. If you talking about hax. Jiraiya Sage Mode Genjutsu is one hella Hax than any of other team provided.

They have no defense over that.

Jiraiya manage to fight those Pain Path WITH No Knowledge by himself with just Summoning Jutsu + Hermit Mode..

Orochimaru would be also having Sound Genjutsu to top of that. Dont say Biju Dama will Orochimaru with all kabutops tech absorbed. Last time i seen manga, Suigetsu tank 8 tail Biju Dama in the face and he didnt get vaporized. Since Orochimaru has regeneration and suigetsu doesnt have that. They have no way of taking out Orochimaru.

Speed is not always the answer in a fight. This was already proven in Naruto manga many times. Konohamaru genin blitzing out Pain Path...

New Reply