Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Why is Juhabach giving away his throne?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is Juhabach giving away his throne?

Recently we had the development that Juhabach chose a succesor to his throne. Now, the point of the thread is simple, why? Juhabach seems to be a long lived fellow overall so why would he need to give up his throne at all? Is there something else to this?

Now, there are a number of things which come to mind. Perhaps juhabach is dying or perhaps the whole thing is a trap of some sort.... My own personal theory is that Juhabach plans on becoming the spirit king hence why he will not be ruling vandenreich directly. Any thoughts? Any crazier theories?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why is Juhabach giving away his throne?

This is just a 'shot in the dark,' but I am thinking that Juha Bach wants to be free of the 'Shadow Territory' and may be trying to do some crazy thing like somehow place his spirit/soul into Uryuu's living body, then take over. I think that the whole 'making Uryuu his successor is a lie, and that even the Sternritters don't know the truth behind how Bach has managed to survive and return. He had to regain his mind, powers and such, so maybe this is a way for him to regain use of a living body.

I think Uryuu is going through the motions of being accepting of what's happening, but that he has his own plans for turning on Bach. Unfortunately, I think that Bach will make a point of having Uryuu fight and kill shinigamis he knows to be sure of his loyalty. I don't buy for a second that Uryuu is really 'okay' with killing Rukia or Renji, but he may well have to fight them at some point. And him facing down Ichigo later seems a given.

Anyway, I think Bach is lying about the 'heir' thing. He doesn't care about his underlings at all, and I just can't see him nurturing a successor, especially one who he knows is a friend of Ichigo's. This stinks like dead fish! (I am not saying the storyline's bad, I mean Bach's announcement seems fishy!)

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner lyght's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well who knows. it could have be ichigo in uryuus spot if bach got to him before time ran out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Recently we had the development that Juhabach chose a succesor to his throne. Now, the point of the thread is simple, why? Juhabach seems to be a long lived fellow overall so why would he need to give up his throne at all? Is there something else to this?

Now, there are a number of things which come to mind. Perhaps juhabach is dying or perhaps the whole thing is a trap of some sort.... My own personal theory is that Juhabach plans on becoming the spirit king hence why he will not be ruling vandenreich directly. Any thoughts? Any crazier theories?
    Good theory actually! It kinda makes sense, because he's already got 5 new Royal Guards chosen, so he obviously plans to overthrow the existing Soul King and his royal guards.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, maybe he wants to be spirit king
    is he another madara?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

9. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply