Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply

Thread: will we see uryu exact revenge for his grandfather on mayuri

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

will we see uryu exact revenge for his grandfather on mayuri

now that ishida is going to get a major power upgrade, and will be opposing the hated shinigamis

will we see him finish what he couldnt finish in the SS arc?

who would you cheer for?

personally i have grown to like capt. mayuri, however i would live nothing more than to see uryu demolish him for the pride of the quincy

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: will we see uryu exact revenge for his grandfather on mayuri

Yes I'm also hoping for a rematch between Uryuu and Mayuri, also seeing all the hype and the results of the last fight I'm pretty sure Uryuu would win.
    please click on them to help them grow.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

actually, I was thinking that if uryuu actually kills some shinigami, then he has lost any right of vengeance he might have had.

And- mayuri did technically save uryuu and renji from the arrancar in hueco mundo.
    so...
    and we kinda already saw them fight once.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't he already get his revenge? He fought and managed to defeat him, albeit at the cost of losing his own powers. And yes, Mayuri saved him from an almost certain death in HM.

The facts above alone will not make those two best friends, but I seriously doubt Ishida would look for a chance to kill him at any point after that stage.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope so. I actually like Mayuri a lot, but he most definitely deserves anything that's coming to him. I honestly didn't like the way the whole thing between him and Uryu was downplayed when he rescued him from Szayel Aporro. I hope it all gets some attention this Arc (I reckon it probably will), and Uryu unleashes some fury on Mayuri. I'll definitely be on team Uryu when he does, though like I said, Mayuri is cool. I mean, Uryu did embarrass him in the SS arc, but he got off lightly imo. Well, not that lightly, I suppose he did get his arm torn off and his guts blasted out... Still, if any Captain really deserves a kicking, it's him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

I think now that Wandenreich has invaded again, Uryu will try and find Mayuri. And if they fight, I hope that right when he is about to deal a fatal blow, Nemu will jump out of nowhere and take it. She'll die, and Mayuri will live for the time being. Why so? Simply because I can't imagine what Nemu would do if Mayuri died first.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this is highly improbable. It does not seem like ishida holds a grudge against mayuri for his actions. Looking back at his fight with him ishida actually gave mayuri a chance to retreat which is hardly the attitude someone hellbent on revenge does. More so, mayuri did kinda saved ishida's ass in HM and on top of that healed him. Perhaps once SS confronts ishida something will be said along the lines of ishida and his grandfather however I don't think this will be a huge plot point.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Evilution's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think most of us would be surprised if Uryuu actually killed a captain or two.
    I mean,it doesn't seems like Uryuu is going all Sasuke on SS.It seems to me more like a double-agent role,waiting for a chance to strike against Juha bach,and avenge the loss of his mother.
    So if Uryuu actually start hunting shinigamis,and search for mayuri to erase his existence for what he has done his grandfather,it would be a nice surprise.
    I'd enjoy a Badass Kill em all Ishida Uryuu.He had the chance to shine after what he has done to Mayuri during SS arc,but since then,he wasn't that great.His original Rival/friend role was like of..totaly wiped of.

Anyway,the first fight was pretty good,and one of the best SS arc fights,so a rematch between a better and improved Mayuri-Uryuu wouldn't be that bad,it may even boost the ratings!
    What?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Ishida could probably take on a few captains right now. I wouldn't mind him taking down Shinsui and Sui-Fengs vice captain..

But I dont think hes actaully gone evil!!! I mean he's been helping out Ichigo with his Shinigami business all this time. HE CAN'T TURN EVIL LIKE THAT.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Ishida could probably take on a few captains right now. I wouldn't mind him taking down Shinsui and Sui-Fengs vice captain..

Which of Shunsui's vice Captains are you referring to?

He has two of them now.

As far as the topic goes, I'm with others on Ishida not going for the kill on Mayuri due to this latest powerup and new relevance to the story.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    Which of Shunsui's vice Captains are you referring to?

He has two of them now.

As far as the topic goes, I'm with others on Ishida not going for the kill on Mayuri due to this latest powerup and new relevance to the story.
    Opps, I wrote my previous post wrong. I meant he should take down Shinsui because 2 captain-commanders going down in a row would just be terrible for Soul Society and it'll be cool to see them so damaged. And he should also take down Omaeda (Sui Feng's vice captain). Just dont like that guy

Mayuri noo, he should stay alive because the crazy stuff he does will keep us entertained with the manga for maybe an addition 10 chapters.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I just feel uryu has done what vegeta did in the buu arc

He just wants to defeat ichigo thats it matter close

visit me here

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Him and Ichigo have been friends for a long time though. There shouldn't be a reason for them to fight. Maybe he wants to eradicate the Shinigami. Not ichigo

New Reply