Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 714 Discussion/ 715 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 714 Spoiler Discussion

I want to see the chapter before comenting it, but anyway we knew that we would see DD's family aiming at Luffy in the Coloseum.
    And yes they want to weaken him, and I'd bet that a large bunch of trash plus Senor Pink, Dellinger, Lao-g, Machavise and Diamante will go all out against Luffy, who'll beat them all in front of the crowd

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems like we'll be getting the chapters tomorrow ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

" Nami, Chopper, Brook, Momonosuke and Thousand Sunny has been turned into "something strange" by a Devil Fruit user of Club Trebol army"
    The spoiler doesnt mention turned into toys, so I am guessing that part was edited later.

Just purely going by the above line in the spoiler and the pic, his ability could be more related to the curse as shown in the beauty and the beast. Something that turns people into household items, or objects of a certain type.... by the looks of it, it could be a museum fruit or something...
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member StrawHat 13's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

for some reason this arc, with Rebecca, the soldier, DD, and his hence men remind me of the 2009 Jackie chan movie, "the shinjuku incident"....come to think of it, wasn't one of the fighters involved in a battle that they called, the "...... incident"?

about the spoilers-I'll take em with a grain of salt-though the set up from the last time we seen the sunny gave me the impression that it was a dwarf on the ship. is it possible one of the dwarfs decided to join DD's ranks as a spy for his country? can't wait as usual for 714

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The dwarf with Zoro said that the family is targeting the Sunny.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sproumfch View Post
    And yes they want to weaken him, and I'd bet that a large bunch of trash plus Senor Pink, Dellinger, Lao-g, Machavise and Diamante will go all out against Luffy, who'll beat them all in front of the crowd
    That would openly turn the event into a public termination when the crowd is completely ignorant of its true purpose: I don't think they even need to go this far. The second phase just needs to be another last-man-standing battle between the winners of blocks A, B, D and the Doflamingo family champions, for example (although this would be too similar to phase I; knowing Oda we can expect to be surprised - I sure hope we will be). Winning his way through this would be more than enough to weaken Luffy, and in the event that he does win he can be taken care of discretely afterwards in the backrooms (another statue ?)

Another thing that comes to mind: OP isn't only about Luffy's battle prowess alone; in recent arcs especially, the story has emphasized how he relies on his crewmates and allies, and in that respect it would feel strange to have him do his thing all alone in the coliseum. While I'm all for a display of epic strength, I hope Luffy will once again make unexpected allies out of the other participants (and/or Zorro who got lost and reached the coliseum instead of the flower field ) who come to the rescue when he's in a pinch.

One last thought: do we even know if the Mera-mera fruit is the real thing? It would be sooooo Mingo to manipulate everyone with a fake.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

it seems that bart-boy works either for shanks or we might get info on sabo i personally think sabo is a marine officer spy for dragon

lool i would love to seewhat happened to caribou will he turn into a hero and fight for the grandma

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 714 Discussion/ 715 Prediction

last page= beast mode.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of the Sun. Everyone should see the pun.

The Sunny was turned in to that 70's Expo figure many will recognize from 20th Century Boys.
    Last edited by Schabrak; July 09, 2013 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Pic in the top due to mobile phone
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

10. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Heat of the Tundra's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy can KO a giant warrior with a single Jet Pistol but Cesar Clown can eat Haki enforced ones? Doesn't add up.

Unless Cesar toughened his body up through experiments.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet franky will say "The Sunny will still be SUUUUUUUUUUPER useful even if it is made like this!" or "I Can SUUUUUUUUPER fix this!"...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Heat of the Tundra's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What issue can Barto possibly have with Luffy?
    Bartolomeo is a rookie and Luffy has been on hiatus for the past two years.

Whoever Bartolomeo is trying to get the Mera Mera no Mi for probably has issues with Luffy.
    But Barto seems to be taking, whatever it is, personally though. I wonder if he has bombs/weapons in his suitcase.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's finally time for Bellamy to take his destiny in his own hands.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Vergo as strong as the Seated subordinates like Diamante??? I'm just curious how strong the seated subordinates of Doflamingo are.. And what the heck is DD thinking asking Bellamy to kill lufy? probably not even Diamante can do it and it looks like bellamy is far more inferior to Diamante... Doesn't make sense.. unless that they know that luffy is now friends with Bellammy...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member serendip's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Numa View Post
    Maybe Doflamingo wants the devil fruit (which means killing Momo)
    I think the Samurai's mission has something to do with Kaido. ( judging by the shocking expression when Law explained the alliance plan and Kaido) Wano is not as closed off as Brook thought.

Moria was able to go in and dig up the corpse and the national treasure sword of the their country. I think Kaido already has his influlence there and whatever the samurai's secret mission is , it's to fight against Kaido and to do with him.

That's why Doflamingo might know about them coming and what to use Momo as leverage. Who knows, maybe kinemon and momo are part of royal family of Wano. Luffy and his crew seems to run into Royal family in most island they visit.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast