Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 545 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 545 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by Hakuteiken; July 03, 2013 at 05:09 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 545 Spoiler Discussion

Early spoilers are a bad sign. Will there be another 2 week break? I hate when it happens.

Anyway... Goddamnit, no Hueco Mundo and no revelations who the fuck gathered with Urahara, Orihime and Chad. Fuck! Oh well, instead we'll be getting a fanservice RenRuki moment. I've been thinking recently that they'll be the ones meeting with Osho instead of Ichigo - maybe he will teach them Kido. And Senjumaru is quite a reprobate, much like Mayuri. Are they related?

And... Okay, the part about Tatsuki and others HAS to be fake.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Uwaaaah! *immodest orgasm*

Everything turned out to be true, and more! There are so many familiar faces that I'm not even mad Kubo still isn't showing us Grimmjow. I think now I know what that breach was Hiyori saw earlier. It's not Nakk Le Vaar's power - two worlds, World of the Living and Soul Society, are about to collide because of the Quincies exterminating Hollows and disrupting the balance! And now the Visoreds are going to fix it somehow. Good to see they are doing something useful, too.

We've got Osho's real name and title - Eyeball Monk... Whatever that means. That doesn't sound like a Kido expert, but I hope he is one. Shutara made new clothes for Rukia and Renji, though I'm not sure why they would need them. Byakuya has recovered... About time. I hope he gets to visit Nimaya, hear what he has to say about stolen bankai. Maybe it's possible to regain it by training for it all over again.

Kyoraku meets with Ichigo's friends... Shit just got real, I tell you.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

loooool i think it mjay be that ichigo may have lost some of his memories after his intense training or he isn't going to come back due to the nature of the battle he will either be victorious or died - something Shunsui Kyōraku would say

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Doumo's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Lame chapter.
    Even Shunsui presence in it wasn't enough to redeem it.

Spoiler show

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ichigo is a complete shinigami now, and is officially part of SS which means he can no longer live in the human world unless he was exiled.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    ichigo is a complete shinigami now, and is officially part of SS which means he can no longer live in the human world unless he was exiled.

Didn't think about that. That would be a cool turn of events.

Still I think that Ichigo's friends will have a role in the coming plot.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so confused by this chapter. How is it that we've just skipped over Shutara, and suddenly moved on to Osho's training? I guess we're going to get a better look when Ichigo meets up with her. What exactly is Hiyori doing? And why was it necessary for Shunsui to come to speak to Ichigo's friends, surely he has more pressing matters. Wouldn't it have made more sense to send someone else who wasn't tasked with command of the Gotei 13, someone who knows Ichigo a bit better wouldn't have hurt. This chapter was just everywhere.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Weird chapter feels like a reality distortion field. Nothing connects, seems like a random filler chapter and there's even a small flashback. For a moment seems like Aizen has got to do with this or this is a fake chapter lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Hiyori will be doing some work for SS alongwith friends and sisters of ichigo.
    Over all OK chapter

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yellowblue View Post
    Weird chapter feels like a reality distortion field. Nothing connects, seems like a random filler chapter and there's even a small flashback. For a moment seems like Aizen has got to do with this or this is a fake chapter lol.
    What's exactly didn't connect? It was connecting previous unsolved cases like Shutara really weaving perfect clothes or the last Royal Guard working on their overall reiatsu capacity/control, it seems to be so at least. Not to forget finally showing Byakuya, what Ichigos family and friends are up to as we likely won't see them for the rest of the Manga again.

Nice to finally see Hyori again, but what was that at the beginning of the arc, did Kubo forget about that Gargantuan(w/e) looking thing!?
    So Ichigo became a full Shinigami with a human body, and a variety of powers from other beings, how would you that stop him from being a substitute Shinigami, that piece of wood?
    We see Karin and Yuzu again, how about we fucking see what that nonsense about Karin being a Shinigami was, did he forget that too?

Heal reiatsu/sleep - Nutrition/eat/boosting reiatsu - come in terms with your weapon/soul/zanpakatou - clothes ideal/comfortable for combat - control over reitasu/capacity?
    Last edited by Schabrak; July 09, 2013 at 03:56 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Not much happening in this chapter...I'm a little disappointed, but meh!!!

I think Shunsui's news is going to be one of the following;
    • Ichigo is the Soul Society's greatest warrior, so he's been selected to take down Juhabach; for this reason, it's highly probable that he's going to die.
    • Due to Ichigo's strength, he's actually the one who's been selected as Yamamoto's replacement, whilst Shunsui keeps his seat warm until he's completed his training.
    • Ichigo is going to have to kill Uryuu, due to him being selected as the successor of the Juhabach.

Another crackpot theory is that Shunsui is actually Aizen (who has escaped the Soul Society after being freed during the Vandenreich's attack) using his perception-altering powers, and he's going to manipulate Ichigo's friends somehow into either turning against him, or falling into some kind of trap.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Kyoraku is going to offer those three to become Substitute Soul Reapers. I mean, Ichigo will be really busy fighting Vandenreich, so Karakura Town is left without anyone to protect it from Hollows.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So much for Kenpachi and Byakuya "not being able to continue their duties as captains"
    I'm fine with Kenpachi still being able to fight, but the Byakuya thing still sucks. His death would've had a lot more weight on the story, but I'll shut up before people get mad again.

Other than that I don't really know hot to feel about the chapter. It's cool that Kubo shows some old characters but again with that stupid, completely unnecessairy cliffhanger. As if Shinsui is going to tell those guys something so devestating that it'll change the entire plot. He's going to tell them some lie or even the truth, but everyone knows that Ichigo will see them again, so why make it so dramatic.
    Maybe I just give to little of a crap about Kubo's writing to understand why likes to draw shocked people so much.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast