Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 545 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 545 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    So much for Kenpachi and Byakuya "not being able to continue their duties as captains"
    I'm fine with Kenpachi still being able to fight, but the Byakuya thing still sucks. His death would've had a lot more weight on the story, but I'll shut up before people get mad again.

Other than that I don't really know hot to feel about the chapter. It's cool that Kubo shows some old characters but again with that stupid, completely unnecessairy cliffhanger. As if Shinsui is going to tell those guys something so devestating that it'll change the entire plot. He's going to tell them some lie or even the truth, but everyone knows that Ichigo will see them again, so why make it so dramatic.
    Maybe I just give to little of a crap about Kubo's writing to understand why likes to draw shocked people so much.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that...It's odd that Shunsui is telling them news of Ichigo now, rather than earlier when he first went to the Royal Dimension. Something tells me that Ichigo's new powers may have something to do with the news, and I'm betting Shunsui is going to tell them something along the lines that Ichigo is basically going to have to die in order to eliminate the threat of the Quincies/Vandenreich; perhaps this will be at the hands of an executioner, or perhaps Ichigo will automatically die once Juhabach dies (due to him being a mixed-blood Quincy). Another theory is that Ichigo and Uryuu will have to eventually kill each other to wipe out the Quincies/Vandenreich.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure about that...It's odd that Shunsui is telling them news of Ichigo now, rather than earlier when he first went to the Royal Dimension. Something tells me that Ichigo's new powers may have something to do with the news, and I'm betting Shunsui is going to tell them something along the lines that Ichigo is basically going to have to die in order to eliminate the threat of the Quincies/Vandenreich; perhaps this will be at the hands of an executioner, or perhaps Ichigo will automatically die once Juhabach dies (due to him being a mixed-blood Quincy). Another theory is that Ichigo and Uryuu will have to eventually kill each other to wipe out the Quincies/Vandenreich.
    Im liking that theory a lot, since it would make sense.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 545 Discussion / 546 Predictions

So Rukia is getting a power up as well. I guess she will replace Toushiro in the ice department.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Astray's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the person that thinks that Ichigo is gonna meet with his friends at least once before whatever happens. They either try to meet him or he makes sure to do it but he is the protagonist and has gotten a ridiculous power up according to the last few chapters so I don't see a problem really occurring but the cliffhanger is definitely interesting and I still want to to see Ichigo again. It's been two chapters since a major development and we still haven't seen him.

Ignorance is bliss.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    So Rukia is getting a power up as well. I guess she will replace Toushiro in the ice department.
    Nope, i think if thats were the case then Hitsugaya might not be shown training

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was glad to finally see Byakuya, Rukia and Renji again, but too bad more didn't happen. But it's a waiting/powering up time, so that's par for the course. I am glad Kubo is taking his time with this. It would have been unrealistic if Byakuya got out of the pool ridiculously strong. He is obviously going to have to work hard to recover his powers, but I think Kirinji liked seeing that Byakuya was committed to making it happen. He has the right mindset.

Oh, so Shutara is a pervert, lol! Of course she threatened a shy Renji! That was extremely laugh-inducing, but I kind of hope they don't show Byakuya having to deal with her!

So, there's distortion between SS and the living world, huh? So break out the tarps, paint and building supplies, Vizards! ....? lol, I thought that was funny.

And Shunsui going to Ichigo's friends seems odd...odd and suspicious. Can't wait to see more!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

When is it that Ichigo's friends started being able to see the Shinigami? I just can't remember...
    Anyway what Shunsui told them makes me think; why they must say goodbye to Ichigo? is he going to become a captain or something more? Guess we will have to wait in order to have a definite answer.
    In any case I really liked this chapter and it was fun to see again the Vaizards; I was missing Shinji's and Hiyori's interactions. Also that FB about Shutara and Renji was funny as hell. XD
    Can't wait for the next chapter.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

With the recent fanservice, I'm actually surprised (and disappointed) that they didn't show Rukia stripping!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

What's with people wanting Rukia to strip? I mean, compare her to Orihime and Matsumoto. She aint sexy!

Rukia's an ugly mofo!!!

~I just opened a large can of worms~
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a great chapter, I dint understand what's going on. These chapters are all too slow,and plenty of things we don't need,imo. I can't state I'm satisfied...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This was quite...disappointing to say that least.

Rukia and Renji were kind of just thrown in, especially Rukia who I'm assuming was fully healed sometime during the night Ichigo was sent back home. She probably didn't even have to visit Nimaiya since I don't recall her sword being broken. Kinda peeved we missed Shutara, but we'll probably see what she did when Ichigo gets to her.

I'm pissed that Byakuya is good and healed, even though I knew it was inevitable. Makes those several chapters with his send off useless and unnecessary in hindsight. But whatever, not much I can do about it though. I'm not sure if he'll get a new zanpakuto or what.

The Visored were pretty boring and I'm disappointed that Kubo didn't change their look. Petty I know, but it is what it is. I don't even care about Ichigo's friends.

What's with people wanting Rukia to strip? I mean, compare her to Orihime and Matsumoto. She aint sexy!

Rukia's an ugly mofo!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT7RIyurrMs
    Last edited by eefrit; July 09, 2013 at 07:03 AM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Rukia's an ugly mofo!!!

Burn in hell, heathen! How dare you disparage the beauty of a naked petite woman's body! lol
    Well, fanservice is fanservice, and at least 50% of Bleach fans would love to see a bit more than just Rukia's peach.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    I'm so confused by this chapter. How is it that we've just skipped over Shutara, and suddenly moved on to Osho's training? I guess we're going to get a better look when Ichigo meets up with her. What exactly is Hiyori doing? And why was it necessary for Shunsui to come to speak to Ichigo's friends, surely he has more pressing matters. Wouldn't it have made more sense to send someone else who wasn't tasked with command of the Gotei 13, someone who knows Ichigo a bit better wouldn't have hurt. This chapter was just everywhere.
    well, we still dont know what is shunshui planing, him going there personaly says that it is somehow a very important thing, what will come of it i wonder?

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    When is it that Ichigo's friends started being able to see the Shinigami? I just can't remember...
    Anyway what Shunsui told them makes me think; why they must say goodbye to Ichigo? is he going to become a captain or something more? Guess we will have to wait in order to have a definite answer.
    In any case I really liked this chapter and it was fun to see again the Vaizards; I was missing Shinji's and Hiyori's interactions. Also that FB about Shutara and Renji was funny as hell. XD
    Can't wait for the next chapter.
    most of his friends could see them from the arrancar arc and onward, but tatsuki could see ichigo even before that.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Rukia's an ugly mofo!!!

rukia is extremly sexy, maybe not for you, but there are people that actually like flat chested girls.
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390
    here is what orihimes powers are and where shinigami power comes from.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3446556

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Rukia's an ugly mofo!!!

My two favorite characters from Bleach are Rukia and Soi Fong.

I like small breasts, and despise ugly cows with big breasts like Orohime and Matsumoto.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Shutara?
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply