Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 545 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 545 Discussion / 546 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    What's with people wanting Rukia to strip? I mean, compare her to Orihime and Matsumoto. She aint sexy!

Rukia's an ugly mofo!!!

~I just opened a large can of worms~
    Well by saying that you ll be breaking hearts of many people

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    My two favorite characters from Bleach are Rukia and Soi Fong.

I like small breasts, and despise ugly cows with big breasts like Orohime and Matsumoto.
    I kinda like both, as long as they're real (no solid overstretched bowling balls please)!!!

Anyways, bummer on the missing Rukia fanservice!...
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 101nemesis's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Dunno why people are getting confused over bleach.
    Those who don't understand the flashback should probably just wait for the mangastream version. Mangapanda was a BIT confusing.
    All these chapters are just a build up for the upcoming war. You can't just have fights everywhere. That's what Kubo did with the arrancar arc and that's why that arc was criticized badly. There has to be chapters like these.

I agree about Byakuya thing. He should have died. But, as a Byakuya fan, I can't wait to see him whoop some ass now. :P
    We are the fortunate ones
    Who've never faced oppression's gun
    We are the fortunate ones
    Imitations of REBELLION

Linkin Park - The Hunting Party

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess about Shunsui's arrival :
    - he warns them that Ichigo will be fighting very strong opponents on behalf of SS and is prepared to die (and possibly that SS itself is facing annihilation)
    - warns them that Uryuu Ishida must be considered an ennemy
    - he offers them something like the statute of substitute shinigami : possibly a line of communication to SS, or even a way to open a Senkaimon

Crackpot theory : (really crackpot)

He gives them an Asauchi each and asks them to start training so that they are able to deal with hollows if something happens to SS

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, early chapter. The flipside being we have to wait one day longer for next weeks... There's not a break next week is there? Anyway, I was kind of hoping we'd stay in HM at least for a few pages, but oh well. Got to say I'm not really interested in any of Ichigo's Earth friends except Tatsuki because I'm sure there's something going on with her.

So Shutara literally weaves things. I doubt the Shinigami uniform is her big innovation though, unless there's something special about it we just haven't picked up on yet. Maybe it's something to do with how Shinigami clothes link to their reiatsu in some way? Like how Shunsui got hit by Starrk's Cero. He's Captain-class, so it makes sense that he would survive intact, but his clothes should have been blasted away. Maybe they weren't because the shihakusho isn't just normal fabric. I dunno. And what of the Shutara scale?

Also, no idea what 'Eyeball Monk' could refer to, or what his thing might be. Whatever it is it involves a reishi-rich atmosphere evidently. At least they all have names now though. Anyway, I guess Ichigo is still in Phoenix Palace, and Byakuya will either catch up with him there or at Shutara's, and they'll both go training in Ichibei's together like Renji and Rukia currently are.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So, I wonder why the Captain Commander came out to the real world. Surely he must be in one of those invisible Gigai's, he'd be an easy target for the Sternritters otherwise.

Possible meanings behind his "parting" words:
    -Ichigo's gonna die (ie, disappear)
    -Ichigo's gonna "die" (ie, not be able to return to the human world, once this is through)
    -They're ALL going to die

Now, I think there's must be greater reason for CC to appear in the real world than just "have a chat", considering the other important work he must need to be doing. My best two guesses:
    -he's going to make a pitch to humans with spiritual power (aka all of Ichigo's friends) to become death gods, or
    -he's delivering to them some kind of secrets, maybe instructions for "recreating" soul society if the war results in mutual destruction.

I'm betting on the latter. If Soul Society collapses, the whole "balancer" dynamic goes out of whack & the fabric of reality will rip apart. We've already seen it fraying. CC is preparing some "insurance" should Soul Society get wiped out in an all-out war. I'm also betting that CC has some kind of "bomb" set up to ensure the mutual destruction of quincies & shinigami inside Society should they lose.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he is already dead. Remember the chou seikamon? ichigo went back directly to his physical body and back to his spiritual body.
    Maybe he lost his physical body in the process

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

As Shunsui And Ukitakte are my favorite characters, this is how I'm feeling atm: Oooooh I wanna see Shunsui's and Ukitake's Bankaiiiii's!
    The three brothers

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 545 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    So much for Kenpachi and Byakuya "not being able to continue their duties as captains"
    I'm fine with Kenpachi still being able to fight, but the Byakuya thing still sucks. His death would've had a lot more weight on the story, but I'll shut up before people get mad again.

Other than that I don't really know hot to feel about the chapter. It's cool that Kubo shows some old characters but again with that stupid, completely unnecessairy cliffhanger. As if Shinsui is going to tell those guys something so devestating that it'll change the entire plot. He's going to tell them some lie or even the truth, but everyone knows that Ichigo will see them again, so why make it so dramatic.
    Maybe I just give to little of a crap about Kubo's writing to understand why likes to draw shocked people so much.
    We knew he would recover the moment he was brought to the Royal Palace, so there is no shock or suprise here, hence I wonder why you would get angry.

Unnecessairy cliffhangers are Kubos forte. We don't know if he will see them again or not, that's only a theory at the moment. Of course he is likely gonna see them again, to say farewell before the big final fight begins.

From the dozens of facial expression in this chapter alone, you choose the one panel with the shocked one, the last panle of the whole chapter at that. Reread the chapter to see that Kubo likes to draw every kind of expression. Maybe Kubo is so good at his job that you remember those the most, as every character has white/clear pupils in those, making them more special than others.
    Last edited by Schabrak; July 09, 2013 at 10:38 AM. Reason: grammar
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangastream translation is out.

Hiyori needs to play Portal 2, so she'd know what to do when life gives you lemons.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member im over hyped's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    What's with people wanting Rukia to strip? I mean, compare her to Orihime and Matsumoto. She aint sexy!

Rukia's an ugly mofo!!!

~I just opened a large can of worms~
    comparing the elegant rukia to those two big breasted eye candy air heads is a crime punishable by have said person tied to a chair to be forced to watch the 4kids version of onepiece. please let shutara be a useful strong alpha female, and not be reduced to being saved by men, being used as a door mat to make men stronger, ect.

this chapter is neither good or bad, but it would've been better to recap on the progress of the captains. why does it seem like no one is acting serious about training? maybe they are carefree because goku will do all the work..... ops wrong manga.
    I used to be a great female character, but then i took a sword to the chest twice by a imbecile .

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

not sure what was going on with renji and rukia...

i agree that the chapter could have been better

i believe shunsui was about to tell them that ichigo will no longer be a substitute shinigami

he will soon become permanent

as for why he went to the living world himself....

probably to check out some cute girls
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; July 09, 2013 at 10:11 AM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

What Shunsui's talking about was actually already mentioned before Ichigo got his sword fixed by Nimaiya... Isshin did say something about that Ichigo's life would never be the same again didn't he?

And yeah...good luck going to school like any other kid when you've got Yamamoto-like powers.

That and the war is going to change the worlds probably

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh cool chapter. I was wondering how things had gone with byakuya and co.

I just realized.... Back when the arc started hiyori and liza ran into something that looked like a garganta. I just came upon the realization it was not a garganta, it was a breach between the worlds, perhaps even a world leaking into the other. Funny how that worked out lol.

Anyways, it does seem like renji and rukia have been through a lot. I am curious about the shutara now. So she made clothes for them? Perhaps it had something to do with the stuff people wear for bankai in some cases. I doubt they are being given armor. I wonder why exactly rukia was taken there to be honest. Overall she was the one there who wouldn't appear to have needed to really be there as she could be healed normally at large and her sword is not broken as far as we can tell. Perhaps there is more to her than what we know? I mean, ultimately it does not make much sense she was taken just to be healed, I am sure there were plenty others who could have gone through the same. I wonder if perhaps they were taken to manipulate ichigo a bit. They are all precisely the shinigami ichigo is closest to overall so perhaps being aware of ichigo's quincy half they decided keeping them alive should be a top priority. Ichigo can spontaneously turn into a god among ants so having him on your side guarantees your victory overall....

As for byakuya, I am kinda surprised he spent 4 days in the water. I am also surprised renji and rukia are still there. I am even more surprised they are actually that far ahead thinking about it. Renji and ichigo spent 3 days fighting asauchi and then ichigo went for a night to the human world.... have they not rested? When did rukia get to go through the next palace?

As for byakuya, I wonder what nimaiya can do for him. Overall it seems like the quincy badge takes the zampakuto from within and the blade itself so how can he really get helped? I guess he can be given an asauchi which can recover his bankai considering his original sword was apparently destroyed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Ahh cool chapter. I was wondering how things had gone with byakuya and co.

I just realized.... Back when the arc started hiyori and liza ran into something that looked like a garganta. I just came upon the realization it was not a garganta, it was a breach between the worlds, perhaps even a world leaking into the other. Funny how that worked out lol.

Anyways, it does seem like renji and rukia have been through a lot. I am curious about the shutara now. So she made clothes for them? Perhaps it had something to do with the stuff people wear for bankai in some cases. I doubt they are being given armor. I wonder why exactly rukia was taken there to be honest. Overall she was the one there who wouldn't appear to have needed to really be there as she could be healed normally at large and her sword is not broken as far as we can tell. Perhaps there is more to her than what we know? I mean, ultimately it does not make much sense she was taken just to be healed, I am sure there were plenty others who could have gone through the same. I wonder if perhaps they were taken to manipulate ichigo a bit. They are all precisely the shinigami ichigo is closest to overall so perhaps being aware of ichigo's quincy half they decided keeping them alive should be a top priority. Ichigo can spontaneously turn into a god among ants so having him on your side guarantees your victory overall....

As for byakuya, I am kinda surprised he spent 4 days in the water. I am also surprised renji and rukia are still there. I am even more surprised they are actually that far ahead thinking about it. Renji and ichigo spent 3 days fighting asauchi and then ichigo went for a night to the human world.... have they not rested? When did rukia get to go through the next palace?

As for byakuya, I wonder what nimaiya can do for him. Overall it seems like the quincy badge takes the zampakuto from within and the blade itself so how can he really get helped? I guess he can be given an asauchi which can recover his bankai considering his original sword was apparently destroyed.
    Rukia/Renji/Byakuya are some of the most popular (and familiar) shinigami characters, that's why they were taken to the Royal Palace. It's fan service at the end of the manga.

-Rukia's going to get enough of a powerup to actually be useful
    -same with Renji
    -Byakuya's going to get a new sword
    -Chad & Orihime are training in Hueco Mundo with Grimmjow, so they're all going to be strong enough to actually be useful
    -All the unseen bankai will be revealed
    -etc etc etc

Really, this is all just setup for the last battle royale.

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast