Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 545 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 545 Discussion / 546 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird0ne View Post
    I don't think he is restricted from killing characters. I actually read (can't remember where) that he was given more freedom to create in this last Arc, and that he was, indeed, trying to express the hopelessness of the shinigami's situation during the SR offensive. The chapters showing Kira's (possible) death and the stealing of bankai were really exciting. And Chapter 501, Hear, Fear, Here will forever remain the only one to have the hair rising on the back of my neck and making my heart pound. That's effect. And it did keep me hanging on, reading faithfully (sometimes being almost afraid to look) through each new chapter for some clue as to Byakuya's fate.

But Kubo actually telegraphed that Byakuya was still alive by not giving him the obligatory 'flashback' sendoff. His speech to Ichigo was, again, to show the fallen state of Soul Society's strongest protectors. And when it was finally revealed that Byakuya and Kenpachi were alive, it was like taking a breath after holding it too long. Very few mangas can do that to me. And that was all without anyone but Yamamoto dying.

The buildup going on in the manga now is masterful. I am really curious to know what will happen between Ichigo and Uryuu, with each seeming to take an opposite 'side.' And I am curious to know how Byakuya's zanpakutou can be restored, or if it can be. Unohana's fate, too, needs to be revealed. And what is Kurotsuchi up to? There is so much going on, the ones whining about who didn't die are kind of like pesky little gnats in the background. I am just going to sit back and enjoy watching this roll out.
    heres the fan rage. the twitter hate is 3 convo bubbles down and isnt even the half of it

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...dictions/page3

he did get saved by fanboys, byakuya honestly shove died. he was capped as a character, we saw the max of his powers and know his background. his death wouldve be huge in the story. it would make rukia hopefully head o the kuchiki and put her in his shoes to overcome and surpass him eventually. it also wouldve been great to see how ichigo, renji and rukia handled his death, it wouldve made huge character development and spurred their growth to new heights with rukia eventually surpassing byakuya when she kills as nodt

the fanboys saved byakuya the same way the killed the fullbring arc. they cried and bitched, making bleach drop to garbage rankings forcing kubo to make some super extravagant super re-introduction for all the captains and ichigo getting his powers back in the same recycled way we saw beore.

fans have more power than you think. since this is weekly it can change at any time, all it takes is one speed bump

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    he did get saved by fanboys, byakuya honestly shove died. he was capped as a character, we saw the max of his powers and know his background.
    Sorry, as long as the manga artist is still drawing, ANY character can improve or change their skills. There is no such thing as a character being 'capped.' That is an artificial limit you have tried to place here, but it doesn't really exist. Remember that Ichigo has died more than once and they only had to pull out Orihime and he lived to add new skills. And Kubo said that ALL of the captains and vice captains had been improving in their skills. Tsukishima commented on Byakuya's improvement in swordsmanship and use of his bankai.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/472/4
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/472/13

We also saw him develop 'Goukei, Senbonzakura' in the course of the manga, so he has been improving, and there is no reason to claim he is 'capped.'

his death wouldve be huge in the story. it would make rukia hopefully head o the kuchiki and put her in his shoes to overcome and surpass him eventually. it also wouldve been great to see how ichigo, renji and rukia handled his death, it wouldve made huge character development and spurred their growth to new heights with rukia eventually surpassing byakuya when she kills as nodt
    Rukia will NEVER lead the Kuchiki clan because she is adopted. No noble clan would allow a full peasant to take over leadership. Sorry. Not going to happen. And there is not enough time left in the story before the series ends for Rukia to surpass Byakuya. Renji is closer, but still has a ways to go. Yes, character development for Rukia and Renji could be good, but character development must have a point in the plot. You don't just do it to build up a couple of characters, it would have to contribute something to the arc. And with the exception of having added 'shock value' to the original invasion, it wouldn't. Finally, we've seen the pattern before in Bleach and elsewhere...popular character gets trashed by powerful enemy...gets training or new skill...goes on to trash formerly more powerful enemy. Hey, what's good for other characters is good for Byakuya too. And with the fact that Kubo has been 'playing up' the connection between Byakuya and Renji, I think they will probably join forces to fight As Nodt. Rukia is simply not powerful enough yet. Also, Byakuya's pride is going to give him what he needs to overcome As Nodt, just like Ichigo's, Zaraki's and others' has all through the manga. There's plenty of room for good character development without him dying, and more room for development of RELATIONSHIPS between Byakuya, Rukia and Renji, as well as others, with Byakuya still alive.

the fanboys saved byakuya the same way the killed the fullbring arc. they cried and bitched, making bleach drop to garbage rankings forcing kubo to make some super extravagant super re-introduction for all the captains and ichigo getting his powers back in the same recycled way we saw beore.

fans have more power than you think. since this is weekly it can change at any time, all it takes is one speed bump
    Sorry once more, but there was no time for Kubo to rethink the whole final Arc and redraw things in time for publication. Do you actually know that deadlines are well before publication, so it's just not reasonable to say Kubo jumped ship on killing Byakuya. If he had planned to kill Byakuya, he would have had Rukia and Renji with him, maybe Ichigo too when he died, and there would have been a flashback. The fact that there was so much uncertainty over weeks was a big clue.

Very respectfully, I must completely disagree with you.

Fan's do have some influence, but they cannot make a manga 'jump ship' so quickly. Where is your proof that any such thing happened? Fans griping is not proof. Proof would be some sign of an admission by Kubo or someone in publishing.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

just imagine kenpachi's reiatsu boost if he went to the kings world. Why does the captain commander have to go to the human world went he can easily send a messenger..

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member im over hyped's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    just imagine kenpachi's reiatsu boost if he went to the kings world. Why does the captain commander have to go to the human world went he can easily send a messenger..
    hype and gimmick endings for sales. then the next chapter has nothing to do with said ending.
    I used to be a great female character, but then i took a sword to the chest twice by a imbecile .

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you post the link where I can read this in full? It looks like once of those books released by the author. Please and thank you!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner JackBlack21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Silly rabbits. Byakuya was wished back with the Dragonballs. Now every one gets a power-up.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JackBlack21 View Post
    Silly rabbits. Byakuya was wished back with the Dragonballs. Now every one gets a power-up.
    Yup, as happens in every manga once good guys get revived / healed / getup they simply curb stomp the bad guys

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

All of you saying that Rukia is more attractive than Orihime or Matsumo is basically saying that you find Emma Watson more attractive during Harry Potter 1 than Emma Watson now.

Shunsui appearing befor Ichigo's friends could mean anything right now. But I think it is more of a courtesy/respect for the guy who they believed "chased off" Bach and his minions.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

As a matter of fact, she was more attractive during Harry Potter 1.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    As a matter of my own personal taste, she was more attractive during Harry Potter 1.
    There. Corrected it for you.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet anything that the time is different as well in order to give them an even bigger advantage. some hyperbolic time chamber crap. I can just see it!

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet anything that the time is different as well in order to give them an even bigger advantage. some hyperbolic time chamber crap. I can just see it!
    Better food, better amount of reishi, better environment, better clothes, better healing mechanism...

Adding the different time will just make it ubertothemaxhax place for power ups.

I think the different time advantage only belongs to Garganta.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

First two Stages were to heal them and replenish there Stamina / Reiatsu
    Later stages will be for their training, And most important part will be played by Namya (Afro sword smith) who ll forge new swords and fix their Bankai problem i guess.

And Honestly speaking No idea what was that stage of Shutara was for :S

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Where there even raging fanboys wanting byakuya to be alive? I never really heard of anything like that and this seems the sort of place where such news would get to one way or the other. More so, chapters are written weeks in advance in general and as far as I understand we get them 1 week earlier than what people in Japan do. The first chapter that suggested byakuya might actually have died was 513. Chapter 515 confirmed byakuya was alive. Angry raging fanboys never really had the time to actually rage about anything whatsoever. By the time they would have had reason to rage the chapter confirming byakuya was alive was already long done with, printed, distributed and about to reach the internet. Byakuya's bankai was taken in order to give him one last interesting fight. We saw his more powerful techniques against bankai ichigo, we saw him being awesome against zomari, he fought alongside kenpachi against 0, fought tsukishima and got his ass handed to him by nodt. Taking his bankai was a way to set him up as the underdog in what will probably be his last solo fight in the manga.
    People started thinking that Byakuya was dead since chapter 502 (San'ou), in which Haschwalth commented that "It seems Byakuya Kuchiki is dead". Discussion and rage date from since then. Three months passed until chapter 515, in which we got word that he was alive.

Plenty of time for a change of mind if you ask me.

Now then, the chapter in which Senbonzakura is seen disintegrating is indeed 512, and that is too late for Kubo to have changed his mind since then so your argument might ve valid. It is true that mangakas give the manuscripts to the editors way before they are published, so by the time 512 was published he probably already submitted 515.

Which doesn't mean he didn't have a change of mind while, say, drawing 514 or something. I mean, the rage was epic, and I didn't see what happened in Japanese twitters but it must have been huge.

Personally, I don't understand what's so different about Renji "dying" back in SS and then coming back to life thanks to Dragon Balls Hanataro. The again, SS arc is untouchable, huh.

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Starrked's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    As a matter of fact, she was more attractive during Harry Potter 1.
    She was twelve years old in the first Harry Potter, you gross perv.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Fans are ridiculous.
    Burn to ashes, then rise again.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast