Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Magnolia by Naked Ape

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Magnolia by Naked Ape

Title: Magnolia
    Author/Artist: Naked Ape
    Year: 2010
    Publisher: Kodansha
    Serialized in: Aria
    Scanlation: On-going @ Omari's Sister
    Genre: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Gender Bender, Harem, Romance, Shoujo

Summary:
    Crown "Prince" Ayato is neither male or female, but at the age of 16 must choose a gender. Why does Ayato have a pair of "wings" on "his" back and what will "he" lose when "he" falls in love?

Personal Thoughts:
    This manga is really intriguing for me which is why I keep on reading and get annoyed when the latest chapter is not up yet. I'm also intrigued by gender confusion here. I want him to be a her (for the romance), but there's also advantage if he is to be a he (for the plot). Even though in the middle things getting creepier (I'm just really creeped out by some revelations, okay?), I just can't stop reading. Even though Ayato is the main character, I love it that the other characters are pretty fleshed out too; they have their own struggles and secrets (though some are really creeping me out... Okay, I got to stop saying it), to the point that I think Ayato is the only innocent character around. So far I'm still desperate for the next chapter since the latest chapter is left hanging open!

Last edited by yukihime03; July 03, 2013 at 10:36 AM.

New Reply